Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Clinics in Melbourne’s Western Suburbs
Are you looking for a Specialist Plastic Surgeon for a tailored Cosmetic Surgery procedure? Do you want a consultation in a convenient Western Melbourne location in Williamstown? Our western Melbourne clinic is a great location for patients living near Port Melbourne, South Melbourne, Altona, Geelong, Point Cook, Ballarat or other Western suburbs of Melbourne.
Options for Cosmetic Surgery | Our Williamstown Clinic in Western Melbourne is a great option for residents living near Port Melbourne, the Docklands, Altona or Geelong
If you want a caring Specialist Plastic Surgeon who can help you minimise scars after surgery by making precision excisions, phone our team and ask to meet with Specialist Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon, Dr Richard Maxwell.
- Dr Maxwell is a highly trained, superbly competent, fully-qualified and internationally experienced Specialist Plastic Surgeon, one of the highest qualifications a Surgeon can attain for cosmetic surgery procedures.
- Dr Maxwell specialises in Body Contouring procedures including for Bariatric Patients, Face Surgery, Breast Surgery and Body Lift procedures.
- His focus area includes Tummy Tuck surgery (Abdominoplasty) with Liposuction for further contouring, Circumferential Abdominoplasty or Belt Lipectomy Surgery, Breast Augmentation using Breast Implants, Breast Lift, Breast Reduction Surgery, Facelift, Eyelid Surgery and Neck Lift surgery.
- Post-weight loss patients will appreciate his focus on arm reduction (arm lift surgery or Brachioplasty) and thigh lift procedures.
What makes Specialist Plastic Surgeon Dr Richard Maxwell a good choice for your Cosmetic Surgery procedure in Melbourne?
- Dr Maxwell is meticulous about surgical planning and strategic incision placement
- He focuses on minimising your scars whilst getting the best results possible for your concerns
- He bring patients over 20 years of expertise in helping patients get desired changes to the face, body, breasts, nose or eyelids
He also performs Otoplasty (ear pinning) for people of a wide range of ages; and facial rejuvenation in another of his surgical focus areas.
- Body contouring surgery options include liposuction and body lift surgery for arms, belly, thighs and breasts for women and for men; as well as Male Breast Reduction Surgery for Gynaecomastia.
- Highly respected by his peers, he is an extremely caring, compassionate and precision-focused Surgeon.
- Choose Dr Maxwell for his knowledge and his advanced surgical skills for cosmetic surgery of the breast, body, face, eyes and nose.
You can read more about him on his BIO page or read below to learn about his availability for patients living in the Melbourne and Western Melbourne suburbs of Victoria, Australia.
Speciality Focus Areas include Post-Weight Loss Body Contouring & Skin Tightening and Post-Pregnancy Makeovers as well as Facial Surgery, Arm Lift Surgery and Thigh Reduction
Plastic Surgeon Dr Richard Maxwell specialises in body contouring procedures including liposuction and Tummy Tuck surgery for weight loss patients. He helps people who have lost weight through surgery or dietary changes, as well as post-pregnancy Mums, to improve their contours by surgically reducing excess, sagging skin and making the treated areas appear firmer and smoother.
Body Contouring Surgery is great for post-weight loss patients and post-pregnancy body reshaping
These ‘body contouring’ procedures are known as ‘body lift surgery,’ and are often done sequentially over time – in a series of two to four operations, depending on the patient, the condition of the skin, the patient’s health and other factors that make combining procedures an individual, patient-by-patient decision making process.
Sometimes certain procedures can be combined and sometimes it is best to do these separately.
- Usually the sequence of surgeries is determined by the patient’s top priorities for cosmetic surgery.
- For example: what body part is bothering you the most in terms of redundant skin folds or saggy, baggy skin?
- Is it the upper arm.s, the tummy or the thighs?
- Or is it that you want your breasts restored to a more upright position where they don’t look so deflated?
- Or perhaps you have always been unhappy with the shape, size or profile of your nose or a nose bump (the dorsal hump)?
Plastic Surgery or Cosmetic Surgery in Melbourne can help you get the appearance changes you’ve been wanting – whether cosmetic or corrective in nature.
Post weight loss patients often have sagging skin. Treating redundant skin folds and performing body contouring and “skin tightening” are area that Dr Maxwell has focused on in his cosmetic & plastic surgery practice for over 20 years.
You can read more about body contouring surgery on the relevant pages or phone our team on (03) 8849 1444 for a confidential, no obligation consultation about your body, breast or facial surgery desires.
Williamstown Cosmetic Surgery – a great location for Port Melbourne residents as well as patients living in the Western Melbourne suburbs
The most popular body contouring procedures for patients in Williamstown, Geelong or Altona (Cosmetic Surgery Western Melbourne) include:
- Arm Reduction (Upper Arm Reduction or Bilateral Brachioplasty Surgery)
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
- Belt Lipectomy (which might include a Buttocks Lift or “Butt Lift”)
- Thigh Reduction
- Breast Reduction OR Breast Lift OR Breast Augmentation with or without a breast lift
- Other Body Lift & Body contouring procedures
Dr Maxwell also performs numerous Cosmetic Breast Surgery Procedures, from Breast Augmentation using Breast Implants, to Breast Implant Removal and Replacement, Breast Lift or Breast Reduction, Rhinoplasty (nose surgery), Eyelid Lift Surgery (Blepharoplasty) and Facial Rejuvenation procedures including Facelift surgery and Neck Lift Surgery for men and women.
Cosmetic Surgery Western Melbourne with Dr Maxwell
Dr Maxwell has two consulting locations. He sees Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery patients in two locations:
- Melbourne near Kew, Richmond & Hawthorn
- Western Melbourne near Geelong, Point Cook, Altona and Williamstown
Plastic Surgery Clinic Locations in Melbourne
Hawthorn East: Cosmetic Surgery For Women & Men
Melbourne Plastic Surgery Patient Consultation Location: 759 Burwood Road, Hawthorn East VIC 3123 (Melbourne)’
Parking: On street parking (FREE for 2 hours) or parking lot spaces; easily accessible from Auburn Station or Camberwell Station (less than a 1 to 1.5 k walk from either station).
Williamstown: Plastic Surgery Clinic Location for Western Melbourne
Convenient Cosmetic Surgery consulting locations near by to Altona, Geelong, Point Cook, Ballarat and other western Melbourne suburbs.
Williamstown Plastic Surgery Patient Consultation Location: 128 Douglas Parade Williamstown VIC 3016 Australia
Parking: On street parking and spaces on site.
Signage: Look for Dermatology clinic signs.
How to book a Consultation to discuss Cosmetic Surgery or Body Contouring Surgery with Specialist Plastic Surgeon, Dr Richard Maxwell, FRACS qualified Specialist Plastic Surgeon.
Our Patient Care Coordinators are happy to answer your questions.
To schedule a consultation with Dr Richard Maxwell in either Hawthorn East (Burwood Road between Burke Road and Camberwell Rd/Auburn Road) or Williamstown, please send a Confidential Enquiry form below.
Or visit Dr Richard Maxwell’s Plastic Surgeon BIO page for more information about his high level Specialist Surgery credentials including memberships in FRACS, ISAPS and ASAPS.
Booking a Consultation in Williamstown for Plastic Surgery or Cosmetic Surgery – Next Steps
- Ready to get started on a transformation to a “new body shape”?
- Wanting improved body proportions or to reduced redundant skin and fat in places where exercise and diet alone have failed to yield the results you desire?
- Or perhaps you want to rejuvenate an ageing face, reshape your nose or enhance your breast proportions?
We can help.
Best of all, we will treat you with respect and patient care excellence at every stage of your cosmetic surgery journey.
Contact us today on (03) 8849 1444 or send an enquiry form below for further information.
Dr Maxwell also presents frequently at our regular FREE practice events (ask a Patient Coordinator which ones he will be presenting at or book in with him directly for a confidential discussion about your surgery needs).
During Clinic Hours, you are also welcome to phone one of our Patient Care Coordinators on (03) 8849 1444 to learn more about your cosmetic surgery and body contouring/liposuction options.