Vectra 3D Imaging for Facelifts, Rhinoplasty and Breast Surgery
Our Specialist Plastic Surgeons can offer you Vectra 3D imaging by Canfield
Do you know that Vectra 3D Imaging is available in our Hawthorn East Plastic Surgery consulting rooms?
Vectra 3D (three-dimensional) imaging can be helpful for breast and facial surgery including Rhinoplasty.
Whilst imaging may only be a general guideline and results can vary significantly, it can help you to better visualise what potential outcomes you might attain through your breast or nose reshaping surgery as well as facelifts.
If you’re not sure what shape, size or profile will best suit your Breast, Facelift or Rhinoplasty surgery, Vectra 3D imaging can help.
Imaging for Rhinoplasty & Breast Surgery
Pre-Operation Planning & Surgery Consultations
Ask a patient care coordinator which of our Surgeons uses Vectra 3D Imaging as part of their pre-op planning discussions.
Simply send an enquiry form, below – or phone us during Clinic hours on (03) 8849 1444.
What exactly is Vectra 3D Imaging?
Canfield Vectra 3D Imaging system is an advanced photography system that is used primarily for breast, nose and facial surgery.
With 3D imaging, you can better visualise potential appearance changes and outcomes.
Pre-surgical planning can help breast augmentation, breast reduction and breast lift (mastopexy) patients to better envisage the results they may get from their surgery.
How 3D Imaging Works for Rhinoplasty or Facial Surgery – Our Vectra 3D system
The Vectra 3D system SIMULATES an outcome for the patient based on a real image of their body or face. It then reproduces a graphic image of what the patient might like look with their desired size of implant or after having had nose reshaping surgery or a Necklift or Facelift. It is NOT a predictive tool so much as a tool for visualising changes and discussing preferences with your Specialist Surgeon for your Rhinoplasty or other Facial Procedure.
Vectra 3D imaging for Rhinoplasty Surgery
- The system uses multiple camera angles & a library of different manipulation settings that help show changed shapes and sizes of the components of the nose
- The Vectra system gives patients a computer-generated vision of what they will look like post-surgery.
- This also allows the image that the surgeon has in mind to be conveyed to the patient in a visual form.
- The Vectra is not exactly accurate, but it helps add some predictability to the process. It can be a better option for some patients than sizers or purely verbal explanation.
Other uses: 3D imaging for Breast Surgery
- The system uses multiple camera angles & a library of different breast implant shapes and implant sizes
- The Vectra system provides a computer-generated vision of what you might look like post-surgery.
- This also allows the image that the Patient and the Surgeon have in mind
- The system helps the Surgeon convey potential surgery outcomes to you in a VISUAL form.
- The Vectra is not exactly accurate, but it helps add some predictability to the process. It is not a guarantee.
- However, it can be a better option for some patients along with other sizer techniques or purely verbal explanation.
Breast Surgery Procedures: Our Specialist Team of Leading Plastic Surgeons
If you are considering surgery, we can help!
For BREAST Surgery, choose from SEVEN of Melbourne’s most experienced Breast Specialist Plastic Surgeons including:
Dr Craig Rubinstein – Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon (Vectra 3D Breast Surgery Imaging)
Dr Douglas McManamny – Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon (Facial 3D Vectra Imaging for Facelifts & Rhinoplasty and Breast Surgery Imaging)
Dr Richard Maxwell – Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon (Ask a Patient Care Coordinator which locations have Vectra 3D imaging available for breast or face and nose surgery)
Dr Geoff Barnett – Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon (Ask a Patient Care Coordinator which locations have Vectra 3D imaging available for breast or face and nose surgery)
Our Specialist Team of Surgeons – Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon (Our Specialist Team of Surgeons does not often use Vectra, however, ask a Patient Care Coordinator for more information)
(Dr Benjamin Burt, is an Eyelid Rejuvenation Specialist for Blepharoplasty – so if your eyelids are drooping or puffy, he can help!)
If you are in Sydney, visit our Sydney Surgeons pages (however please verify with your Surgeon whether they do have access to Vectra 3D as they may not have this particular system).
Learn more – your next steps to a New You
If you want to learn more about your surgery options, please contact us.
Or visit our procedure pages for further details.
Support for Interstate or International Patients
If you live outside of Melbourne, Sydney or are visiting from overseas, contact us to find out how we can help you.
OR visit our Interstate & Overseas Surgery Patient page
NEXT STEPS on your Surgical Journey
- Visit our FAQ pages
- Learn more about your procedure or ATTEND one of our FREE events to meet some of our Specialist Surgeons
- Have a look at our photo galleries and patient reviews.
- NEXT STEPS on your Surgical Journey
Visit our FAQ pages, learn more about your procedure, have a look at our photo galleries and patient reviews.
How to Book your Initial Consultation for Vectra 3 D Imaging
- Email us or Call on (03) 8849 1444 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Schedule a confidential consultation with your selected Specialist Surgeon by paying the $200 booking fee.
(fees can vary between Surgeons so please ask)
Be sure you clarify you want the 3D imaging as part of your consultation.
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Nurse Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Coordinator (FREE)
- Attend our Regular Practice Events and hear from our Surgeons and their top support team (FREE)
- Organise a Skype call consultation with a Surgeon (available for Interstate patients)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
Please contact us using this form to arrange to book a consultation with one of our expert Specialist Plastic Surgeons or to speak with our Patient Care Coordinator.
Send an enquiry form today or phone (03) 8849 1444 during Clinic Hours.
** Be sure to ask if your selected Surgeon uses Vectra 3D imaging as each Surgeon uses a variety of methods to help patients visualise their potential outcomes.