Our top Melbourne Plastic Surgeons & Sydney Specialist Plastic Surgeons lead the field in various facial rejuvenation procedures including the brow area, one of the first regions of the face to show ageing. A brow lift is not the first upper face surgery option patients tend to explore for upper face rejuvenation – rather, an eyelid lift, cosmetic injections or skin resurfacing treatments are more popular. But for some patients, the brow lift is the right procedure for best results.
Upper Face Surgery Options in Melbourne
Brow elevation or brow repositioning surgery may sometimes be combined with an eyelid procedure.
A brow lift may assist you or a brow lift and an eyelid lift. Some patients with deep set eyes may be best off opting for a brow lift rather than an eyelid lift, but a Surgeon can help you assess the bone anatomy of your face, brows and orbital sockets, to help you make an informed decision.
Upper face plastic surgery (overview):
- Upper Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Lift Surgery)
- Lower eye lid surgery (Lower Blepharoplasty)
- Asian blepharoplasty or Asian double eyelid surgery
- Canthoplasty and surgery for entropion or ectropion
- Fat transfer to upper face and under eye area
- Brow lift surgery
Mid-face plastic surgery procedures
- Asian Rhinoplasty or Bridge Surgery
- Cheek Augmentation
- Middle Face Lift or Mid-Face Lift
Lower face procedures
- Chin Augmentation – strengthen the jawline
- Bullhorn LIP LIFT Surgery – improve your smile and lower mid-face
- Lip Filler Injections
- Cosmetic Injections for wrinkle reduction
- Facelift Surgery
- Neck Lift Surgery
Upper Face Lift – Brow Lift and Eye Surgery
Is a Brow Lift or Eyelid Procedure in your Future?
Are you concerned about having…
- Drooping eyelids?
- Saggy eyelids?
- Baggy eyes?
- Tired eyes?
- Heavy eyes?
- Hooded eyelids?
- Excess eyelid skin?
- Wrinkled eyes?
- Under eye bags?
- Dark circles under your eyes?
- Drooping brows?
- Uneven upper eyelids?
Signs of ageing around your eyes and forehead can leave you looking older than you want.
Are you wanting:
- Bigger, brighter looking eyes?
- A more youthful eyes or facial appearance?
- Smoother eyelid skin and a platform to put eye makeup on?
- A more visible eyelid crease or more visible eyelashes?
- To reduce a double eyelid?
Fortunately, there are excellent solutions to rejuvenate the appearance of ageing eyes
Surgical options for eyelids and brows are often best performed in combination with non-surgical skin rejuvenation.
Our Experts are talented in performing a variety of upper face and lower face surgical rejuvenation procedures including BROW LIFT procedures and facelift surgery.
Today, cosmetic injections are also a popular addition to facial surgery and can make a noticeable improvement in the condition of your skin including:
- skin boosters to boost moisture levels
- skin needling to stimulate renewal at cellular levels
- wrinkle reducing injections
- dermal fillers to restore lost facial volume
- chemical peels
Our leading eyelid and facial rejuvenation Surgeons include:
- Dr Benjamin Burt, Oculoplastic Surgeon (Melbourne & Berwick)
- Dr Douglas McManamany, Specialist Plastic Surgeon (Melbourne)
- Dr Geoff Barnett, Specialist Plastic Surgeon (Melbourne)
Our Team of Surgeons, Specialist Plastic Surgeon (Berwick & Frankston)
- Dr Richard Maxwell, Specialist Plastic Surgeon (Melbourne & Williamstown)
- Dr Richard Sackelariou, Specialist Plastic Surgeon (Melbourne and Double Bay/Sydney)
Or send a confidential enquiry form to learn more about your Eyelid Rejuvenation & Brow Lift Rejuvenation Options or to get started by scheduling a consultation with one of our Top Facial Rejuvenation Specialist Plastic Surgeons or the Coco Ruby Cosmetic Injecting Team.