Tuberous Breast Photographs (Before & After Corrective Breast Surgery)
If you haven’t read about the procedure, please review the Surgery procedure page by clicking on: Tuberous Breast Surgery
These breast surgery before and after photos* of our patients are helpful; however, every women has a unique body and breast shape.
A personalised consultation with one of our Specialist Breast Plastic Surgeons is essential to establish what result you can expect after the procedure, based on your body and your appearance preferences.
Dr Douglas McManamny is one of our leading Breast Specialist Surgeons with a surgical focus on corrective surgery for Tuberous breasts.
Tuberous Breasts – Before & After Photos*
He has helped hundreds of patients with tuberous breast tissue to gain more shapely and natural-looking breasts.
Dr Craig Rubinstein is one of our leading Breast Specialist Plastic Surgeons on our team for complex, corrective and Revision Surgery including for Tuberous Breasts and Asymmetry.
More Information on:
In Melbourne, you can see Plastic, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Specialist Plastic Surgeons in Hawthorn East (new Richmond & Kew), Berwick (near Pakenham and Frankston) or Williamstown (Geelong and surrounding western Victoria suburbs).
Our Leading Melbourne Plastic Surgeons perform Corrective Breast Surgery
Your choice of five of Melbourne’s most experienced Plastic Surgeons specialists for Tuberous Breast Surgery including:
Dr Douglas McManamny – Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon
Dr Craig Rubinstein – Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon
Dr Richard Maxwell – Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon
Dr Geoff Barnett – Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
Dr Richard Sackelariou– Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
Our Specialist Team of Surgeons – Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon
How Do I Start the Process of Getting Breast Surgery for tuberous breasts?
The first step is getting in touch with one of our clinics. We have top-class surgeons who exceed national requirements for qualifications for cosmetic surgery, so you can trust in the quality of both our service and the results you’ll get. If you’re in or around Melbourne, you can’t ask for a better experience. Even if you’re not based in Melbourne, we can still take care of your breast augmentation needs – many women travel to us because they want the best.
NEXT STEPS on your Surgical Journey
Read more on Tuberous Breast surgery by visiting our primary procedure page OR ask to book a consultation with a Practice Nurse or Specialist Plastic Surgeon.
Visit our FAQ pages, learn more about your procedure, have a look at our photo galleries* and patient reviews.
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us below or Call on (03) 8849 1444 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment OR
- Book a FREE 15-minute Phone Chat with our Patient Liaison Manager. Book Now
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral although no rebates are claimable without one.
- Schedule a confidential consultation with your selected Specialist Surgeon by paying the $200 booking fee.
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information – DOWNLOAD A GUIDE about the procedure or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Consultation with a Nurse.
- Organise a phone call with Patient Coordinator (FREE) Click here.
- Attend our Regular Practice FREE Events and hear from our Plastic Surgeons along with their top support team.
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure you want – call or contact us
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
Our Surgeons memberships or affiliations include: