Tuberous Breast Photographs (Before & After Corrective Breast Surgery)
If you haven’t read about the procedure, please review the Surgery procedure page by clicking on: Tuberous Breast Surgery
These breast surgery before and after photos* of our patients are helpful; however, every women has a unique body and breast shape.
A personalised consultation with one of our Specialist Breast Plastic Surgeons is essential to establish what result you can expect after the procedure, based on your body and your appearance preferences.
Dr Douglas McManamny is one of our leading Breast Specialist Surgeons with a surgical focus on corrective surgery for Tuberous breasts.
Tuberous Breasts – Before & After Photos*
He has helped hundreds of patients with tuberous breast tissue to gain more shapely and natural-looking breasts.
Dr Craig Rubinstein is one of our leading Breast Specialist Plastic Surgeons on our team for complex, corrective and Revision Surgery including for Tuberous Breasts and Asymmetry.
Dr Richard Maxwell, Dr Geoff Barnett and Our Specialist Team of Surgeons are also Breast Specialist Surgeons in Melbourne.
All of our Plastic Surgeons who perform Breast Surgery and Revisional Breast Surgery are specialists in breast enhancement surgery, whether to correct tuberous breasts, balance out asymmetric breasts, or reduce overly heavy breasts, you’ll find our leading Melbourne team one of the most experienced groups in Australia.
In Melbourne, you can see Plastic, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Specialist Plastic Surgeons in Hawthorn East (new Richmond & Kew), Berwick (near Pakenham and Frankston) or Williamstown (Geelong and surrounding western Victoria suburbs).
Our Leading Melbourne Plastic Surgeons perform Corrective Breast Surgery
Your choice of five of Melbourne’s most experienced Plastic Surgeons specialists for Tuberous Breast Surgery including:
Dr Douglas McManamny – Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon
Dr Craig Rubinstein – Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon
Dr Richard Maxwell – Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon
Dr Geoff Barnett – Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
Our Specialist Team of Surgeons – Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon
How Do I Start the Process of Getting Breast Surgery for tuberous breasts?
The first step is getting in touch with one of our clinics. We have top-class surgeons who exceed national requirements for qualifications for cosmetic surgery, so you can trust in the quality of both our service and the results you’ll get. If you’re in or around Melbourne, you can’t ask for a better experience. Even if you’re not based in Melbourne, we can still take care of your breast augmentation needs – many women travel to us because they want the best.
NEXT STEPS on your Surgical Journey
Read more on Tuberous Breast surgery by visiting our primary procedure page OR ask to book a consultation with a Practice Nurse or Specialist Plastic Surgeon.
Visit our FAQ pages, learn more about your procedure, have a look at our photo galleries* and patient reviews.
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us or Call on (03) 8849 1400 to arrange your surgeon consultation
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with your Surgeon by paying the $200 consultation fee
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Nurse Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Coordinator (FREE)
- Attend our Regular Practice Events and hear from our Body Shaping Plastic Surgeons and their top support team (FREE)
- Organise a Skype call consultation with a Surgeon (available for Interstate patients)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
Please contact us using this form to arrange to book a consultation with one of our expert Specialist Plastic Surgeons or to speak with our Patient Care Coordinator. Send an enquiry form today or phone (03) 8849 1400 and ask for Michelle (Hawthorn Clinic) or phone (03) 8849 1450 for the Team at Medici Clinic in Berwick.
Our Surgeons memberships or affiliations include: