At a consultation with a Surgeon,
Top 50 Cosmetic Surgery Blogs Winners by FEEDSPOT.
Find out more on the blog listings by FEEDSPOT – and please follow our blog. We also have great monthly patient events for Plastic Surgery & Cosmetic Injection Information. These are held monthly at our Hawthorn East Clinic. You can register for FREE, catered Cosmetic Surgery information evening events in Melbourne by clicking here.
What makes our top Cosmetic Surgery Blogs & Plastic Surgery Blogs one of the best ranked blogs?
It’s because we listen to what our Patients want to know more about in relation to Cosmetic Surgery and Plastic Surgery of the Breast, Body, Face, Nose & Eyelids.
What you’ll find in our top blogs for Cosmetic Surgery:
- We cover a range of cosmetic surgery & plastic surgery procedures for women and men aged 18 to over 75
- We know that many Mums want information on post-pregnancy procedures & Mummy Makeovers, so we offer a range of blog topics on the post-baby body, including the risk of torn abdominal muscles after pregnancy and Diastasis Recti surgery repair (Tummy Tuck Surgery)
- We go into detail about cosmetic surgery treatments, cosmetic injections and Plastic Surgery for breast, body, face and nose
- We also blog about post-weight loss “skin tightening” procedures such as Arm Lift/Arm Reduction Surgery (Brachioplasty) and Body Contouring or Liposuction
What’s great about our Cosmetic Surgery blog for men and women considering Plastic Cosmetic Surgery:
- We discuss the process of surgery from choosing a Surgeon to healing and recovery
- We go into some of the psychological and social sides of having surgery – and what patient’s want other patient’s to know about their experiences (including emotions after cosmetic surgery during the initial healing stage)
- We mention planning and scheduling tips for cosmetic surgery – including things to think about with child care, pet care and your career!
- We provide information on what patient’s ask about most frequently – from cosmetic surgery costs to whether Medicare rebates apply to plastic surgery
We’re also happy to take your questions by phone on (03) 8849 1444 – just give us a call during Clinic Hours or send us an enquiry and we’ll phone you when it’s convenient for you! Or come to one of our free patient events, held monthly in Hawthorn East. Spouses & friends are welcome.
At these events, you’ll hear presentations from several of Melbourne’s top Plastic Surgeons for Cosmetic Surgery of the Breast, Body, Face, Eyes & Nose and get to meet prior patients.
- Ask us for a FREE Guide to Plastic Surgery for your preferred cosmetic procedures.
- Request the “7 Steps to Successful Cosmetic Surgery e-book” by phoning (03) 8849 1444.
At our events, we help you understand the important considerations for surgery. This can be very helpful for patients considering Breast Augmentation, Tummy Tuck Surgery, Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty), Facelift Surgery, Rhinoplasty or Breast Reduction, Breast Lift and Breast Liposuction procedures.
And best of all, our Specialist Plastic Surgeons are dedicated to providing you with excellent service.
Meet our Specialist Surgeons!
From left to right, there’s Specialist Surgeons Dr Craig Rubinstein, Dr Douglas McManamny, Dr Geoff Barnett, Dr Rebecca Wyten, Dr Richard Maxwell and Dr Benjamin Burt.
Do you want an honest, caring Surgeon helping you through your Surgery? Schedule a no-obligation consultation with a Specialist Surgeon at Cosmetic Surgery for Women & Men.
- You’ll be treated with care, respect, dignity and expert planning at every step of the way.
- You’ll get honest advice including what you can reasonably expect from surgery, which depends on what you are starting with, your skin condition, other lifestyle factors and recovery responses.
- You’ll hear what can – and cannot – be accomplished through surgical means and how to enhance your chances of getting a great result (what YOU can do to best prepare for a cosmetic surgery procedure).
- We operate primarily in Hospitals for your comfort and safety as a patient.
- We take great care to plan your surgery carefully to get you a long-lasting, aesthetically pleasing result.
Find out more by requesting an appointment with one of Melbourne’s top growing teams of Specialist Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeons.
We look forward to welcoming you to our practice. Phone us today on (03) 8849 1444 if you’re exploring a cosmetic procedure and want to see a Specialist for accurate, practical and helpful information.