Breast Specialist Plastic Surgeons in Melbourne
At Cosmetic Surgery for Women in Hawthorn and Berwick (Medici), we discuss your individual needs to understand which breast procedure will provide you with the results you’re after. Our breast surgery specialists operate at accredited major hospitals in Melbourne using only experienced anaesthetists and a top team of surgical support staff.
Pre-Operation Planning and Breast Surgery Consultations: Imaging
Pre-operative planning is a crucial component of ensuring satisfaction with your breast surgery results. During your pre-surgery consultation(s), your Plastic Surgeon may use Vectra 3D Imaging as part of pre-op planning discussions.
What is Vectra 3D Imaging?
The Vectra 3D Imaging system from Canfield is allowing breast augmentation and breast lift (mastopexy) patients to envisage the results of their surgery prior to going under the knife.
The Vectra simulates an outcome for the patient based on a real image of their body and reproduces an image of what the patient would like look with their desired size of implant.Using multiple camera angles and a whole library of different implant shapes and sizes, the Vectra system gives patients a computer-generated vision of what they will look like post-surgery.
This also allows the image that the surgeon has in mind to be conveyed to the patient in a visual form. It’s not just a tool to benefit the patients, our surgeons use the Vectra to help plan surgeries too.The Vectra is not always exactly accurate, but it adds predictability to the process and is a better option than silicone sizers or a verbal explanation from your surgeon.Visit our Breast Augmentation page to try an online demo of the Vectra 3D Imaging system.
Breast Surgery Procedures: Our Specialist Team of Leading Plastic Surgeons
If you are considering breast surgery, we can help! Choose from five of Melbourne’s most experienced Breast Specialist Plastic Surgeons including:
Dr Craig Rubinstein – Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon
Dr Douglas McManamny – Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon
Dr Richard Maxwell – Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon
Dr Rebecca Wyten – Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon
Dr Geoff Barnett – Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
Dr Tom Robbins – Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon
Our Surgeons Dr Craig Rubinstein, Dr Tom Robbins, Dr Douglas McManamny and Dr Geoff Barnett are all highly experienced Breast Surgeons, having practiced for the last thirty years. A consultation with one of our surgeons will help you discover how we can help you achieve the look that you desire.
You can read more about our Breast Surgery expertise by selecting the topic links below.
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Lift
- Breast Implant Removal
- Breast Implant Revision Surgery
- Tuberous Breast Surgery
- Asymmetric Breast Surgery
Learn more – your next steps to better breasts and a New You
If you want to learn more about your breast surgery options, please contact us to book a consultation for our Specialist Breast Surgeons or speak with one of our Patient Care Advisors.
Support for Interstate or International Patients
If you live outside of Melbourne, Australia or Overseas, contact us OR visit our Interstate & Overseas Surgery Patient page to find out how we can help you.
NEXT STEPS on your Surgical Journey
Visit our FAQ pages, learn more about your procedure, have a look at our photo galleries and patient reviews.
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us or Call on (03) 8849 1400 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with your Surgeon by paying the $200 consultation fee
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Nurse Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)
- Attend our Regular Practice Events and hear from our Surgeons and their top support team (FREE)
- Organise a Skype call consultation with a Surgeon (available for Interstate patients)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
Please contact us using this form to arrange to book a consultation with one of our expert Specialist Plastic Surgeons or to speak with our Patient Care Advisor.