Cosmetic Surgery & Plastic Surgery for Men
Melbourne’s team of leading Plastic Surgeons for male Facelifts, Male Breast Reduction for Gynaecomastia, Male Rhinoplasty, Abdominoplasty and other cosmetic procedures.
Do you wonder about your options for plastic or cosmetic surgery?
Cosmetic Surgery or Plastic Surgery for Men is becoming very popular now, especially with rapid-recovery packages to aid healing and minimise scars.
Surgery is an option that can help you to get the nose shape, jawline contours, chin enhancements, eyelid lift or body contours and flatter chest or stomach that you’ve been wanting.
More men than ever before are finding solutions to common appearance concerns through plastic cosmetic surgery for men.
The most common procedures include:
- Facial rejuvenation (Facelift surgery for men)
- Neck Lift
- Double Chin Injections Treatment
- Eyelid reduction surgery (Eyelid Lift or Blepharoplasty, Canthoplasty, anti-wrinkle injections or other eye rejuvenation procedures)
- Body Contouring and Skin Reduction after weight loss
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Skin Resurfacing or Acne Scar Treatments
- Cheek Augmentation using Dermal Filler Injections
- Chin Strengthening/Chin or Jawline Enhancements
- Laser Treatments
And many others.
Are you considering appearance enhancement procedures or cosmetic surgery for men to improve your look?
- Do you want to reshape your body and get rib of ‘man boobs’ (Gynaecomastia)?
- Do you think it will help your appearance and attractiveness to enhance your facial contours, reduce puffy eyelids or under-eye bags and under-eye shadows, reduce wrinkles and lines or crows feet, fix a broken nose or refine a crooked, overly large or bumpy nose, and reduce age spots or unsightly moles?
If you are a male looking for cosmetic surgery by a team of Top Melbourne Professionals, our Plastic Surgeons for men can help.
For Cosmetic Surgery for Women and Men, you’ve come to the right place. We help a lot of Melbourne and Berwick and Williamstown area men in Victoria to refine, improve and enhance their appearance – body, chest and face, eyes and nose.
Your choice of FRACS-qualified Surgery Specialists and a team of expert Dermal Clinicians & Injection Treatment experts will help YOU get the look you’ve been wanting.
Melbourne’s highly-experienced team of elite Plastic Surgeons are located in Hawthorn and Berwick in Victoria, Australia.
Dr Geoff Barnett – Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
Dr Richard Sackelariou – Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
Dr Richard Maxwell – Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon
Dr Benjamin Burt – Oculoplastic Surgeon (Eyelid Surgery)
Our Specialists are highly experienced, very caring and fully customise every procedure for each individual patient.
Cosmetic Plastic Surgery for Men are increasingly popular for body reshaping & facial rejuvenation
Our leading face, skin and body surgeons are highly qualified Plastic Surgeons with national and international experience and decades of surgical experience.
Our Specialist Plastic Surgeons operate at accredited major hospitals in Melbourne using only experienced anaesthetists and a top team of surgical support staff.
Don’t risk your surgery outcomes — and overall health — to a less experienced or overseas team.
Rejuvenation and cosmetic surgeries for men – the most popular
More Australian men are requesting aesthetic plastic surgery to enhance their appearances and reduce visible signs of ageing.
- Do you want to look as good on the outside as you feel inside?
- Have years of sun exposure left you wrinkled?
- Do you want your skin to look smoother?
- Has your face aged faster than your body?
- Would you like to look as young as your partner or business colleagues?
- Do you have stubborn body fat or “man boobs”?
- Do you have excess skin folds after significant weight loss?
You can now look as great as you feel
Men like yourself are realising they have ready options to surgically alter the features they were born with that they have never really liked or which changed through a sports injury or accident.
Key appearance concerns for men often include:
- genetic puffiness under eyes
- deepening furrows on the forehead or around the mouth and lips
- a prominent, bulbous or crooked nose
- protruding ears
- enlarged male breasts (Gynaecomastia)
All of these appearance concerns also have a tendency to become more pronounced over time, with the additional effects of ageing.
Fortunately, there are many different procedures and combined surgery options that can give you the look you ‘lost’ or have always wanted.
Our Surgeons and their Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing team can help remove the appearance of wrinkles and droopy eyelids, as well as help reshape and re-contour your body after significant weight loss, using a Tummy Tuck or Body Lift procedure.
Our Surgeons also regularly correct “male boobs” with a procedure for male breast reduction (this is known as Surgery for “Gynaecomastia).
Are YOUR appearance concerns impeding your self-confidence or impacting your career choices?
Research shows that appearances DO matter in a number of social, personal and career situations.
A long-term lack of confidence about your appearance can really hold you back from living a full, rewarding life.
Our quality team of caring Specialist Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeons for Men in Melbourne and surrounding areas can provide you with a number of procedures (eyelids lift, nose job, chin augmentation, Otoplasty/ear pinning, Face Lift Surgery, Abdominoplasty, Male Breast Reduction Surgery) to help you FEEL and LOOK your best.
And if you simply want to reduce wrinkles with anti-ageing injections fight the effects of ageing on your skin?
Our team can help.
If it’s merely the ageing of your skin that has you concerned, or you want to reduce sun spots and discolouration, then our Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing team can help.
The Coco Ruby team in Berwick and Hawthorn East (Melbourne) offers some of the best recognised brand names of cosmetic injections including anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers to accentuate your cheeks, jaw or chin – reshape your nose with a non-surgical rhinoplasty (suitable patients only), or reduce crow’s feet, forehead wrinkles and fine lines on your face.
*Disclaimer: Individual results can vary significantly from patient to patient.
The information we provide is of a general nature. To find out what to expect for your cosmetic procedures for men, please send an enquiry form to arrange to see one of our Specialist Plastic Surgeons.
Gravity, sports, sun exposure, injuries, cumulative weight gain and natural aging processes can leave you looking older than you feel on the inside.
If you are wanting to change a disproportionate or misshaped nose, remedy a recessed jawline (chin), reduce protruding breast tissue (‘man boobs’) — or reduce winkles and lines around your eyes, mouth or forehead — our elite team can help you to get a pleasingly natural-looking result.
Seven of the most popular plastic surgery procedures for men in Melbourne VIC
- Male Breast Reduction (Gynaecomastia)
- Excess Skin Reduction after Weight Loss or Bariatric Surgery
- Eye Lift – Blepharoplasty
- Neck Lift or Z lift
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Reshaping)
- Chin Augmentation
- Face Lift
Our leading team of elite Plastic Surgeons have decades of aesthetic surgical expertise to help you look your best.
We offer consultations in Melbourne and Berwick as well as in Williamstown and Malvern — just send a Confidential Enquiry form to start the process.
Most of our leading team of Surgery Specialists for men are based in and around Melbourne, Victoria.
Support for Interstate & Overseas Patients – don’t risk cheap overseas surgery with an unknown Practitioner you’ll never see again.
NEXT STEPS on your Surgical Journey for Cosmetic Plastic Surgery for Men
Visit our FAQ pages, learn more about your procedure, have a look at our photo galleries and patient reviews.
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us below or Call on (03) 8849 1444 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment OR
- Book a FREE 15-minute phone chat with our Patient Liaison Manager. Click here.
- A Referral from your GP or from your Specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral although no rebates are claimable without one.
- Schedule a confidential consultation with your selected Specialist Surgeon by paying the $200 booking fee.
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information – DOWNLOAD A GUIDE about the procedure or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Consultation with a Nurse.
- Organise a phone call with Patient Coordinator (FREE) Click here.
- Attend our Regular Practice FREE Events and hear from our Team of Plastic Surgeons along with their top support team.
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure you want – call or contact us
Plastic Surgery for Men Located in Melbourne
Cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery consultations for men can be scheduled with our Specialist Plastic Surgeons at: Hawthorn East – Specialist Plastic Surgeons and Cosmetic Injections and Dermal Fillers.
Ready to explore your plastic surgery options? Send a confidential enquiry form today (below) or phone our experienced Patient Care Team on (03) 8849 1444.