Payment Plans including Finance Company Loans and Credit for Surgery
PLEASE NOTE: Our practice is NOT a credit provider. We do NOT receive any commissions or “kickbacks” from any of these suppliers. You will need to consider your own financial circumstances when considering if finance is suitable for you. We provide NO financial advice.
With a payment plan, you can pay off your surgery either BEFORE or AFTER your operation.
Saving up for your Surgery? Special Purpose SAVINGS FUNDS may be an option
- Visit www.finder.com.au/savings-accounts
- Your choice special purpose savings accounts with ING, Bankwest, ME Bank, St George, HSBC, Bank of Melbourne, Rabobank or BankSA
Get an INTEREST FREE or LOW INTEREST CREDIT CARD
Interest Free or Low Interest Credit Cards may be an option
A range of bank offer interest free periods or low interest rate credit cards as an alternative to medical finance companies,
Save up and save interest on your home loan
SAVE YOURSELF HOME LOAN INTEREST BY SAVING YOUR FUNDS OFF YOUR HOME LOAN
Payment plans for paying off your Plastic Surgery AFTER your operation
There are many finance options available to suit all types of applicants.
Most of these credit providers offer a range of payment and saving-up solutions for every personal situation.
Please be sure to read their TERMS and Conditions. For direct links, you can also read our main Finance payment options page.
On that page, you can also DOWNLOAD a finance options sheet.
Next steps on your Surgical Journey
Visit our FAQ pages, learn more about your procedure, have a look at our photo galleries and patient reviews.
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us or Call on (03) 8849 1444 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with your Surgeon by paying the $200 consultation fee
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Nurse Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)
- Attend our Regular Practice Events and hear from our Specialist Surgeons and their top support team (FREE)
- Organise a Skype call consultation with a Surgeon (available for Interstate patients)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure.
Our team of Plastic Surgeons is the most experienced group in Australia and all work together effectively to provide our patients with an exceptional experience.
Please contact us using this form to arrange to book a consultation with one of our expert Specialist Plastic Surgeons or to speak with our Patient Care Advisor.Send an enquiry form today or phone (03) 8849 1444 and ask for a Patient Care Advisor.
Disclaimer: Information about finance or payment options on our surgery website is for general information purposes only. It has been compiled without taking into account your personal situation, financial needs or responsibilities. Before acting on finance or payment information for your surgery, you should consider its appropriateness, having regard to your individual finance situation and needs. The information on this website is no substitute for financial advice.