Melbourne Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon – Professionalism, attention to detail and years of surgical experience
Dr McManamny is based at our Hawthorn East Clinic. He operates at Masada private hospital in Melbourne.
“Dr Douglas McManamny is one of Melbourne’s leading plastic surgeons. He uses a top team of surgical support staff and exclusively operates at the Masada Private Hospital in Melbourne.”
Dr Douglas McManamny is a well-respected and highly skilled Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon practicing at Cosmetic Surgery for Women in Melbourne, Victoria.
He is an attentive, precise and professional Specialist Plastic Surgeon with a specialty surgery interest in face, body and breast procedures.
Find out for yourself what Dr McManamny’s patients say about him by doing a Google search on his name.
Dr McManamny has focused most of his career on elective cosmetic and aesthetic procedures.
For over three decades, Dr McManamny has dedicated his work to understanding and refining the techniques of Plastic Surgery for women and men.
His passion for ongoing education and advanced training in facial rejuvenation makes him one of the best qualified face, brow and neck rejuvenation specialists in Australia.
He continues to offer Plastic Surgery consultations at the Cosmetic Surgery for Women and Aesthetic Surgery for Men in Hawthorn, and performs cosmetic procedures at Masada Private Hospital.
Dr McManamny is frequently sought after for his facial rejuvenation procedures and plastic surgery expertise.
He is highly experienced in Rhinoplasty surgery, Facelift and Neck Lift procedures and skin rejuvenation techniques including Croton Oil skin peels.
Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, Breast Reduction Surgery and Corrective Breast Surgery for Tuberous Breasts.
Dr McManamny is also well-regarded for his breast augmentation skills and breast surgery revision work. He is our practice expert on corrective surgery for Tuberous Breasts (also referred to as tubular breasts).
Are you searching for a Specialist Plastic Surgeon for a breast surgery including corrective surgery for breast asymmetry, tuberous breasts, ptotic breasts (droopy breasts) or breast concavity (pigeon chest)?
Specialist Plastic Surgeon Dr Douglas McManamny can help you learn what surgical options will help you get a good, natural looking surgery result.
He also performs breast surgery for capsular contracture, breast implant removal or implant removal and replacement as well as revision surgeries.
Video of Melbourne Specialist Plastic Surgeon, Dr Douglas McManamny
Significant Surgical Experience
- Following completion of his general surgical studies overseas, Dr McManamny returned to Melbourne and secured a position in the Plastic Surgery Training Scheme.
- This involved extensive training at the Royal Children’s Hospital, the Royal Melbourne Hospital and the Victorian Plastic Surgery Unit at Preston and Northcote Hospital.
- Dr McManamny also trained internationally at Frenchay Hospital in Bristol, England, working in cleft lip and palate repair.
- He worked as a consultant at The Royal Children’s Hospital upon his return, before developing his own practice – Aesthetic Surgery and Laser Centre and Day Procedure Centre in East Malvern.
In the last three decades, Dr McManamny has performed thousands of cosmetic surgery procedures including many facelift surgeries and breast enhancements.
Dr Douglas McManamny Publications
- Dr McManamny has been published in several prestigious Australian and International medical journals.
- He attends and speaks at surgical conferences all over Australia and the world.
Qualifications and Professional Memberships
- Australasian Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS)
- Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- Australian Medical Association (AMA)
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS)
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS)
- International Confederation for Plastic Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery (IPRAS)
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS USA)
Breast, Body or Face Plastic Surgery: Why choose Dr Douglas McManamny as your Specialist Plastic Surgeon?
Having plastic surgery is one of the most important decisions that you will ever make.
Choosing a specialised and experienced plastic surgeon to perform your surgery is even more important. Specialist Plastic Surgeon, Dr McManamny, has decades of experience in performing complex and restorative plastic surgery procedures. His cosmetic procedure expertise includes Breast Enhancement Surgery, Facial Rejuvenation Surgery, Nose Reshaping (Rhinoplasty) and Body Contouring procedures including Tummy Tuck Surgery (Abdominoplasty). You deserve the planning precision, attention to detail and calming empathy that Dr Douglas McManamny brings to all of his patients. You’ll also appreciate that he excels at best-practice recovery methods including scar minimisation strategies and post-op healing protocols.
For more detailed information on Dr Douglas McManamny and his Before & After patient images, visit his website www.aesthetic.com.au or send an enquiry.
Follow me on Facebook – Or if you are a patient, you can WRITE A REVIEW
NEXT STEPS on your Plastic Surgery Journey
Visit our FAQs pages, learn more about your procedure, have a look at our photo galleries and patient reviews.
How to Book your Initial Consultation with Specialist Plastic Surgeon, Dr McManamny
- Email us or Call on (03) 8849 1444 to arrange your surgeon consultation
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with your Surgeon by paying the $200 consultation deposit fee
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Nurse Consultation
- Organise a phone call with a Patient Care Advisor or Nurse
- Attend one of our regular Practice Events (FREE) and meet our Specialist Plastic Surgeons and their support team
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
Please contact us using the confidential enquiry form to arrange a Surgery Consultation or to speak with our Patient Care Advisors.
Send an Enquiry form today or phone our Hawthorn Clinic on (03) 8849 1444.