Many Mums miss the bodies they had BEFORE they had children. While you’re body will never be completely the same, Mummy Makeover Surgery of the breasts and tummy area CAN help you get a firmer contour or flatter tummy and more uplifted breasts.
What’s involved in Mummy Makeover Plastic Surgery?
- Mummy Makeovers may help you regain smoother, firmer body contours after having children.
- Surgery can help you rediscover a waistline contour and core ab muscle strength after having children.
- It can also help restore fullness to the breast contours, raise the nipples from a droopy position and reduce your bulges.
Should I get a Mummy Makeover?
- Are you missing the firmness and contours of the body you had before you had children?
- Are you hiding your body in bagging clothing and leggings or loose tops?
- Do you wish you could feel like one of the ‘yummy mummy’s’ you read about in fitness articles or see on television?
- Have you been pining to wear the new fashions and swimwear lines you don’t yet feel comfortable in?
- Do you want to explore the figure-rejuvenating possibilities of Mummy Makeover surgery of the breast and tummy?
Sometimes all the exercise in the world won’t help you get your body to a shape you’re comfortable in.
- If you have sagging, stretched out skin, or torn abs, the only way to correct for these conditions is through plastic surgery such as body contouring procedures.
- These might include a breast lift or breast augmentation, Abdominoplasty, Lipectomy and similar procedures such as liposuction.
Our expert team of Melbourne Specialist Plastic Surgeons – offering cosmetic procedures and corrective Plastic Surgery – may be able to help you regain a body you feel more comfortable living in so that you can enjoy being a MUM PLUS still have a body you’re happy to live in.
Mummy Makeover Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery Procedures are popular options to reshape your baggy tummy, saggy breasts or stubborn fat deposits after having children.
- We can help you with Tummy Tuck surgery, breast augmentation and breast lift procedures.
- We even have vaginal lasers to help treat post-pregnancy or post-menopausal urinary incontinence, vaginal dryness or laxity, or other female concerns after having children or undergoing other hormonal changes throughout your life.
- MonaLisa Touch – is available through Dr Tina Purdon at Coco Ruby – phone us for details 0388491444.
If you want to visit our Mummy Makeover Surgeons in one of our Top Melbourne Locations, phone our Specialist Plastic Surgeons Care Team members on (03) 8849 1444 and ask for a confidential appointment.
We’ll help you understand:
- what to expect when you’re researching plastic surgery
- what to consider in terms of surgery costs and prices, surgery risks and recovery, scars and healing aids
- how you might benefit from by having Abdominoplasty or Breast Surgery to correct some of the post-baby body bulges you’d rather be living without.
Most common Mummy Makeover Surgeries | Melbourne
- The two most commonly sought procedures for MUMS are breast surgery and Tummy Tuck surgery; there’s also LIPOSUCTION and other body contouring of the arms and thighs.
- If you want to know more about a breast lift, breast augmentation, breast implants and breast lift combined (augmentation-mastopexy), and breast reduction), nipple reshaping or nipple location restoration, and Abdominoplasty and liposuction procedures, we’re here to help.
- Body contouring can help you regain a firmer-looking, flatter tummy or more uplifted, fuller or shapely breasts.
- Choose from our top Mummy Makeover specialists on our team of Melbourne’s Specialist Plastic Surgeons.
Mummy Makeover Surgery is often focused on the breast and tummy areas but can include other procedures to help you remedy or contour specific areas of concern.
What Specialist Plastic SURGEONS offer Mummy Makeover Plastic Surgery or Cosmetic Surgery near me?
Our Melbourne-based team of Australian Specialist Plastic Surgeons are highly-regarded for their post-pregnancy body contouring and breast enhancement surgery expertise.
They are highly experienced at performing natural-looking Breast Lift procedures (with or without Breast Implants), Breast Reduction procedures, Breast Implant Removal & Replacement and Tummy Tuck, Liposuction and Body Contouring techniques.
The Mummy Makeover Surgery Team in MELBOURNE
How do you choose the best Mummy Makeover Surgeon in Melbourne?
Often, people to come to our top Melbourne Mummy Makeover Surgeons based on WORD OF MOUTH from a family member or friend who understands the DIFFERENCE in Surgeons who offer these types of procedures (ours are some of the most highly trained and skilled surgeons available in your area).
The best way to choose a good Surgeon for Mummy Makeover surgery, in the absence of knowing someone whose had amazing results and can make a word of mouth referral, is to do your research and homework. Investigate online reviews, as most people do, but it’s also very important to research their qualifications, experience, patient BEFORE & AFTER photographs, and areas of surgical expertise.
You can find out what patients are writing about any plastic surgeon on public forums, such as Plastic Surgery HUB, RealSelf, Google my business and Cosmetic Journey. But ONLY choose a Surgeon you feel is RIGHT for you – one you feel you can trust after doing an adequate amount of research, online and in person.
Here at our Clinic, we also offer MONTHLY EVENTS that are a great way to meet the team without even having a consultation – then you can decide if we’re the right GROUP for you and move to the next step of having a consult with one of our Team’s top Surgeons.
Our Team’s top Surgeons for Mummy Makeover Surgery (from L to R) include
Several of our team also highly experienced in liposuction/body contouring, facial surgery and nose reshaping. Find out which SURGEON is best for your specific surgery goals by phoning our Patient Care Coordinator team on (03) 8849 1444 or send an enquiry form today.
You can also read more about other related cosmetic surgery procedures on our Breast Pages.
Mummy Makeovers: When should I consider Breast and Tummy Tuck Surgery?
- Has having kids ‘ruined’ your tummy, breasts or body contours?
- Are you having incontinence issues or lower-back related problems since giving birth?
- Does your tummy look like a deflated, overly-stretched balloon?
- Does a protruding stomach area leave you looking bumpy or feeling out of balance?
- Are you tired of breasts that look like empty sacks, or having southward-pointing nipples?
- Are you sick of excess flab on your upper arms- that some people call ‘bingo wings’ or ‘tuck shop arms’?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, you might be a good candidate for a Mummy Makeover procedure.
Mummy Makeover Surgery is often suitable for Mums of All Ages.
- In the past, most Mums had to live with the unwanted body changes they ended up with AFTER having children.
- Today, Mums have many different Mummy Makeover options for getting their bodies to a more contoured, firmer state after having children, by reducing skin folds and lifting or reducing the bulges or ptotic skin.
Plastic Surgery treatments can not only give your body a smoother contour, but it can also repair abdominal area muscle damage or abdominal hernias including correcting for diastasis recti (torn abs) that results in mild urinary incontinence or stress incontinence (sneezing or coughing related incontinence).
With repaired abdominal muscles, you can become stronger and fitter again – reducing back pain and improving your exercise motivation as well!
Before having surgery, do your research – a second opinion is typically a good idea, but make sure it’s with a FRACS qualified Plastic Surgeon rather than a less trained doctor or non-certified person.
- Patient experiences and surgery results from Mummy Makeover Surgery DO vary from patient to patient.
- You also will have a scar that is usually extensive, but scar treatments can help.
- Surgeries may be better off performed individually (breasts then tummy tuck or vice versa) although can sometimes be combined into a single session (this may increase surgery risks and healing times, but this too varies from patient to patient)
The benefit of Mummy Makeover Plastic Surgery or Cosmetic Surgery
- Tummy Tuck procedures have been shown to help reduce chronic low back pain and mild urinary incontinence.
- Many patients also say they feel more motivated to stay fit once the skin rolls are reduced and the bulges made smoother or flatter on the belly; and once their breasts or nipples are uplifted or more firmly positioned again, versus drooping, empty-looking and ptotic.
Phone us on (03) 8849 1444 if you discovered that nothing you have done – including exercise and eating healthily – has worked to get your body back into the natural contours you want to re-experience after having children.
Your Mummy Makeover Specialist Plastic Surgeon can discuss which specific combination will work to meet your needs.
A complete ‘Mummy Makeover’ might include:
- Tummy Tuck
- Brachioplasty (Arm Lift)
- Liposuction or contouring
- Breast lift (with or without implants)
- Breast reduction
- Upper Arm Lift
- Inner Thigh Lift
- Vaginal tightening by MonaLisa Touch
- even a buttock lift (Brazilian Butt Lift)
To book your consultation send an Enquiry Form today or phone (03) 8849 1444 to speak with our Patient Care Coordinator.
Surgery Risks and Recovery
What are the Risks and Possible Complications? All invasive procedures including Mummy Makeover surgery has RISKS.
Any surgery poses a certain amount of risk and potential complications.
Potential complications for Mummy Makeover include, but are not limited to:
- poor scarring
- seroma (accumulation of fluid)
- implant issues
- capsular contracture
- other surgery risks
Common side effects and recovery experiences include bruising, discomfort and swelling.
MORE SURGERY RISK information is available here, but this information in GENERAL in nature. You need to review RISKS with your Melbourne Plastic Surgeon and review and read ALL the materials provided, ask any questions you have, voice any concerns you have, and ideally seek a second opinion from another qualified Plastic Surgeon.
*Disclaimer: Individual SURGERY RESULTS from Mummy Makeover procedures can vary significantly from patient to patient.
The information we provide is of a general nature. To find out what to expect for your preferred procedures, arrange to see one of our Specialist Plastic Surgeons for a full-history and surgical consultation. Read more about surgical outcome variability on our Disclaimer Page.
Before & After Images of Surgery Results For Mummy Makeover procedures
Visit our Before and After Tummy Tuck photographs* of some of our Mummy Makeover surgery patients.
Or click the menu item for BREAST SURGERY BEFORE and AFTER photographs.
Please send a confidential enquiry form today to arrange to see our images in our Clinic and meet our Nurse Team for your selected Surgeon.
Mummy Makeover COSTS – Plastic Surgery Prices | Melbourne
How much does MUMMY MAKEOVER surgery COST?
- Like any cosmetic surgery, Mummy Makeovers can vary greatly in price.
- This price may reflect the quality or extent of the surgery correction, the thoroughness of the pre- and post-surgery care, the training and skills of the Surgeon, the hospital location, healing aids, scar treatments and more.
- For a detailed quote, contact our Enquiries Team on 0388491444 and request a personal consultation to assess WHAT procedures will attain the results or changes you desire for your body shape or breast shape/nipple position/breast size.
- In general, abdominoplasty procedures by an expert Specialist Plastic Surgeon for Mummy Makeovers in Melbourne range from $12,000 to $18,000 and complete breast surgery such as a breast augmentation ranges from around $9,000 to $16,000 or higher, depending on your specific requirements.
Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons (Find specialist plastic surgeons), Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons (Patient Safety Regulated by Plastic Surgery Regulation Laws), Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons (Information for patients), Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency AHPRA (Register of practitioners), Health Victoria (The Department of Health and Human Services)
Get more MUMMY MAKEOVER surgery information or book a consult with Melbourne’s most POPULAR Mummy Makeover expert Plastic Surgeons with offices in Melbourne/Hawthorn and Berwick (near Mornington Peninsula).
Please Contact Us using the form below to arrange a consultation with one of our Specialist Plastic Surgeons or to speak with our Patient Care Team on (03) 8849 1444
You can also:
* DOWNLOAD and READ A SURGERY GUIDE about procedures
* Book a 15 MIN Q&A CHAT with our Patient Care Team
* Attend a FREE MONTHLY INFORMATION EVENING and hear from our Team of Specialist Plastic Surgeons and past patients.
Our team of Specialist Plastic Surgeons’ affiliations include: