Plastic Surgery in Berwick: Medici Clinic is reachable on (03) 8849 1450 – we look forward to hearing from you.
Services at Medici Clinic include consultations for Facelift surgery, Blepharoplasty, Breast Augmentation, Fat Transfer, Breast Reduction, Breast Lift, Tummy Tuck surgery and Liposuction as well as cosmetic injecting.
The Medici Clinic and our Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing Clinic are conveniently located in Berwick at the large medical centre on Kangan Dr (level 1, 50 Kangan Dr).
Our top surgeons attract breast surgery, tummy surgery and face, nose and eyelid surgery patients from a vast geographical region. Our patients visit us from the Mornington Peninsula, Frankston, Cranbourne, Pakinham, the Dandenongs, Rowville, Upwey and other areas of Victoria. Conveniently accessible just off the Monash Freeway (exit 24).
Top Surgeons in Berwick for Cosmetic Surgery Procedures (Breast, Face, Nose, Eyelids and Body Cosmetic Surgery)
Medici offers top Cosmetic Plastic Surgeons for men and women for a range of appearance modification surgeries and corrective cosmetic procedures. Our Team of Plastic Surgeons and Cosmetic Surgery Specialists help patients regain more balance in their physiques, reduce excess body fat or redundant skin, enhancing facial features or rejuvenating the face, or correcting asymmetry and other physique imbalances.
Meet Our Team of Specialist Plastic Surgeons in Berwick
Our team includes Specialist Plastic Surgeons Dr Tom Robbins (Breast Surgery & Tummy Tuck Surgery, Rhinoplasty, Necklift and Facelift), Dr Rebecca Wyten (Tummy Tuck Surgery, Labiaplasty and Breast Surgery including Breast Implants, Breast Lift and Breast Reduction or Fat Transfer to Breasts), Blepharoplasty Specialist for Eyelid Surgery Dr Benjamin Burt (FRANZCO/FACS), and Dr Prav Kumar for liposuction surgery body contouring and double-chin reduction injections as well as cosmetic injections.
You can meet our team by making an appointment by phoning (03) 8849 1450 (ask for Emma or Linda) or by attending a Patient Event (held at our Melbourne location).
The Medici Clinic offers a full range of proven surgical and non-surgical techniques for facial rejuvenation, nose reshaping, light and laser skin refinements, cosmetic breast surgery, fat reduction and body contouring.
Why choose Medici Clinic for your breast surgery, body contouring or nose reshaping/facial rejuvenation and eyelid surgery?
- We have you covered for your appearance enhancement goals and cosmetic plastic surgery needs
- You’ll receive Precision Surgery Planning and Best Practice After-Surgery Care
- We aim to give you natural looking, aesthetically pleasing results
- We can enhance your procedure with non-surgical treatments such as Dermal Fillers and Anti-Ageing Injections and other skin care treatments
- Our patients receive Rapid Recovery packs and proven incision line management techniques to minimise scarring after surgery
- We have the latest laser technologies and light-based skin treatments to improve post-op healing and scar management for a natural-looking enhancement
- The practice is affiliated with Cosmetic Surgery for Women, founded by Specialist Plastic Surgeon Dr Craig Rubinstein, with available locations in Melbourne, Hawthorn East and Williamstown.
Our Berwick location offers consultations with our Specialist Plastic Surgeons, Dr Tom Robbins, Dr Rebecca Wyten and Dr Benjamin Burt as well as Liposuction Surgeon Dr Prav Kumar.
Medici Clinic in Berwick has long been a part of the Melbourne and outer south-east community including for plastic surgery and skin care patients from Narre Warren, Cranbourne, Pakenham, Traralgon, Beaconsfield, Drouin, Belgrave, Upway, Lilydale and Gippsland.
Our established Specialist Breast and Body Plastic Surgeons, Dr Tom Robbins and Dr Rebecca Wyten, offer:
- Breast Enlargement (Augmentation)
- Breast Reduction
- Remove and Replace Implants
- Male Breast Reduction Surgery Gynecomastia
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy)
- Mummy Makeovers (Combined Procedures)
- Tummy Tucks (Abdominoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Body Sculpting using Liposuction
- Reconstructive Procedures
- Otoplasty (Ear Pinning)
- Earlobe Repair
- Liposuction Body Contouring
- Skin Cancer Removals
- Mole and Lesion removal from Body or Face
- Labiaplasty (Labioplasty)
- Mona Lisa Touch (Non-surgical vaginal tightening & vaginal rejuvenation)
Dr Benjamin Burt offers Blepharoplasty Surgery for Upper or Lower Eyelid Lift or Eyelid Reduction and correction of eyelid ptosis.
MEDICI CLINIC in Berwick – Our Team of Specialist Plastic Surgeons & Facial Rejuvenation Clinicians includes Dr Tom Robbins and Dr Rebecca Wyten.
Dr Robbins focuses on Rhinoplasty surgery, Breast Surgery including implant removal and replacement and Breast Reduction as well as Augmentation and Breast Lift Surgery, and Tummy Tuck and Face Surgery. He’s a highly experienced and approachable surgeon who believes in a respectful, honest and collaborative approach to cosmetic surgery.
Dr Rebecca Wyten – Specialist Plastic Surgeon for Breast Implants, Breast Reduction and Tummy Tuck Surgery
Dr Rebecca Wyten offers surgery for women including Fat Transfer to Breasts, Breast Reduction, Breast Lift, Breast Enlargement (Augmentation using Breast Implants) and Tummy Tuck Surgery (Abdominoplasty). She is also available for labiaplasty.
We also offer Mona Lisa Touch vaginal laser treatments with a female GP (Dr Loretto Maxwell).
Eyelid Surgery Specialist
Oculoplastic Specialist, Dr Benjamin Burt, is an eyelid Specialist Surgeon for Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty procedures. He sees patients at Medici Clinic or in Hawthorn.
Dr Burt, FRANZCO FACS also specialises in performing Asian double-eye lid lift procedures as well as eyelid and Brow Lift surgery. He works closely with his Injecting Team at Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing to help patients get an overall rejuvenating effect of the upper face and eye area.
Dr Prav Kumar, Liposuction Surgeon & Aesthetic Physician/Senior Injecting Specialist is also on our team at Medici Clinic. He performs body contouring using Liposuction and double-chin injections to reduce fat under the jaw or neckline area as well as strategic dermal volumiser injections and anti-ageing injections to reduce wrinkles. Read Dr Prav’s blogs here (search by his name).
We also have Senior Injecting Nurse Kay Nuttall, an anti-ageing and feature enhancement Clinician. Kay performs non-surgical rejuvenation procedures such as anti-ageing wrinkle reduction injections (muscle relaxants), skin booster injections and dermal fillers. Search for her excellent blog articles on injections.
Liposuction Surgery for Men & Women in Melbourne & Berwick including surrounding suburbs from Dandenongs to Gippsland to Cranbourne to Beaconsfield, Frankston & Narre Warren.
Dr Prav Kumar, Aesthetic Surgeon, is available for consultations for liposuction surgery at Medici Clinic, for men and women who want to reduce fat in the tummy area, thighs, hips, upper back and breasts. For Body Contouring and Liposuction or facial rejuvenation, you’ll find Dr Prav a highly skilled Surgeon and Aesthetic Physician with an excellent patient-care strategy for rapid recovery and minimal scarring.
If you’ve been considering body contouring with Liposuction, including post-pregnancy tummy fat reduction, please contact one of our Patient Care Advisors today on (03) 8849 1450.
The Best Practice in Cosmetic Surgery Patient Care & Post-Op Recovery including Low Level Light Therapy (LLLT) after Procedures
- At Medici Clinic in Berwick, you can be sure you are in highly skilled and caring hands when you choose to undergo a cosmetic plastic surgery procedure or a non-surgical facial rejuvenation.
- From Rhinoplasty surgery to reshaping your breasts or reducing your tummy bulges, to body contouring after pregnancy, the Medici Clinic is an excellent choice for your plastic, cosmetic surgery and skin care needs.
- You can also be sure you’ll have access to our low level light therapy (LLLT) treatments, using the award winning Healite II.
Why we aim to give you best-practice care with our Medici Plastic Surgeons, Anti-Wrinkle Injecting Professionals & Skin Care Clinicians
We know that experience counts for a lot, that’s why our team is highly skilled with decades of experience in cosmetic surgery or cosmetic injecting. But we also know that you want to be treated with best-practice care, custom planning and respect and dignity at all stages of your journey. We aim to offer you care excellence.
Dignity and Respect at all levels of your surgery journey
From your first enquiry to your consultation to your actual surgery and post-op care, we aim to treat you with dignity, respect and compassion.
You’ll receive honest, balanced information about your procedure options, including the particular surgical or non-surgical approaches that may help you get an excellent, natural looking or long lasting result to meet your treatment aims.
Please speak to one of our caring Patient Advisors by sending an enquiry form today – we’ll help you get the information you need to make a great decision that is well-informed about the procedure, preparation, recovery time and risks.
Phone us on (03) 8849 1450 to schedule an appointment or send an enquiry form below this page.
Surgical and Non-Surgical Procedures including Injectables, Lip Augmentation & MonaLisa Touch Vaginal Tightening Treatments
Vaginal Rejuvenation and Tightening, Treatment for Mild Urinary Stress Incontinence
DEKA Monalisa Touch Dot Laser for Vaginal Tightening or Incontinence Treatment
The Medici Clinic Berwick also features the Monalisa Touch Dot Laser for vaginal tightening and revitalisation for women suffering incontinence, vaginal dryness or laxity. Read more about how the MonaLisa Touch treatments can help you overcome mild urinary stress incontinence, painful sex, vaginal laxity and other vaginal concerns such as post-menopausal dryness.
Find out more by phoning us or sending in an enquiry form today.
Non-surgical Rejuvenation Options including Anti-Ageing Injectables and Double Chin Injectables (Fat Reduction Treatments)
Dermal Fillers & Injectables
We also specialise in non-surgical facial rejuvenation procedures including:
- Anti-Wrinkle Injections
- Dermal Fillers
- Lip Volumising Injections
- Hyperhydrosis treatments
- Factor4 skin treatment
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Healite II Light Based Treatments (no pain, no downtime)
- Double Chin Injection Treatments
- Facial rejuvenation
We also have a minor procedure room for smaller surgical procedures like skin cancer removals and removal of lesions.
Our Plastic Surgery Clinic is also easily accessible from suburbs on the Mornington Peninsula via EastLink.
The Medici Clinic primarily services the suburbs of Berwick, Rowville, Cranbourne, Emerald, Langwarrin, Pakenham, Ferntree Gully, Frankston, Narre Warren, Hallam, Warragul, Traralgon, South Gippsland and Mornington and other towns in Eastern and South Eastern Victoria.
Want more information on the Procedures offered by our Berwick Medici Clinic Team?
Just send an enquiry or phone us on (03) 8849 1450 today.
The links below will also help you to learn more about the procedures you’re considering.
Body Surgeries including Body Lifts
Female Procedures & Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery Options
For Plastic Surgery or Injections for Men – Visit our Berwick Clinic
Male Facial Rejuvenation including non-surgical
Finance and Payment Plans
Finance and surgery payment plans may be available through external providers such as MAC Credit, Medipay, and others – please visit the Finance Page. Please note we are NOT affiliated with any finance providers and do not provide any advice on financing. You will need to take into consideration your own circumstances and seek financial guidance if you plan to use financing for cosmetic surgery.
Support Team Members of Medici Clinic in Berwick
Practice Manager: Linda
Female GP: Dr Loretto Maxwell
Patient Liaison to Dr Tom Robbins: Linda
Nurse to Dr Tom Robbins: Bronwyn
Patient Liaison to Dr Rebecca Wyten: Linda or Michelle
Patient Liaison to Dr Benjamin Burt: Helen
Dermal Clinician to the Surgeons: Julia Langley
Senior Injectors: Dr Prav Kumar, RN Kay Nuttall
Please contact us directly on (03) 8849 1450 for more information or to book a consultation.
NEXT STEPS on your Surgical Journey
Visit our FAQ pages, learn more about your procedure, have a look at our photo galleries and patient reviews.
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us or Call on (03) 8849 1450 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with your Surgeon by paying the $200 consultation fee
- If you want to ask questions of a Surgeon’s Patient Liaison or a Coco Ruby team member, give us a call on 03 8849 1450 or send us an enquiry.
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Nurse Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)
- Attend our Regular Practice Events and hear from our Plastic Surgeons and their top support team (FREE)
- Organise a Skype call consultation with a Surgeon (available for Interstate patients)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
Please contact us using this form to arrange to book a consultation with one of our expert Specialist Plastic Surgeons or to speak with our Patient Care Advisor or Nurses.
Send an Enquiry form today or phone Emma or Linda on (03) 8849 1450.