Plastic Surgery in Berwick: Medici Clinics
Services at Medici Clinic Berwick include consultations for Facelift surgery, Blepharoplasty, Breast Augmentation, Fat Transfer, Breast Reduction, Breast Lift, Tummy Tuck surgery and Liposuction as well as cosmetic injections.
The Medici Clinic and our Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing Clinic are conveniently located in Berwick at the large medical centre on Kangan Dr (level 1, 50 Kangan Dr).
Our top Surgeons at Medici Clinic offer top quality breast surgery, tummy tuck surgery, face, nose and eyelid surgery. The Clinic attracts patients from a vast geographical region.
Our patients visit us from the Mornington Peninsula, Frankston, Cranbourne, Pakenham, the Dandenongs, Rowville, Upwey and other areas of Victoria. Conveniently accessible just off the Monash Freeway (exit 24).
Top Surgeons in Berwick for Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
Medici offers a great range of Cosmetic Surgery procedures for men and women – and is a warm and welcoming environment.
Meet Our Team of Specialist Plastic Surgeons in Berwick
Our team includes Specialist Surgeons:
Dr Rebecca Wyten for Tummy Tuck Surgery, Labiaplasty and Breast Surgery including Breast Implants, Breast Lift and Breast Reduction or Fat Transfer to Breasts
Dr Benjamin Burt (FRANZCO/FACS) for Eyelid Surgery or Eyelid and Brow Rejuvenation (Blepharoplasty and Brow Lift Surgery)
Dr Prav Kumar for liposuction surgery, body contouring and double-chin injection treatments as well as facial fillers and anti-wrinkle injections.
Meet our team by attending a Patient Event (held at our Melbourne location in Hawthorn East) or phone to schedule an appointment by calling (03) 8849 1444 today.
The Medici Clinic offers a full range of proven surgical and non-surgical techniques for facial rejuvenation, nose reshaping, light and laser skin refinements, cosmetic breast surgery, fat reduction and body contouring.
Why choose Medici Clinic for your breast surgery, body contouring or nose reshaping/facial rejuvenation and eyelid surgery?
- We have you covered for your cosmetic surgery needs
- You’ll receive Precision Planning and Best Practice Care
- Our Surgeons will aim to give you natural looking, aesthetically pleasing results
- You can also enhance your procedure with our non-surgical treatments such as Dermal Fillers and Anti-Ageing Injections and other skin care treatments, including DOT laser therapy for skin rejuvenation and MonaLisa Touch Vaginal Laser Treatments
Our patients receive Rapid Recovery packs and proven incision line management techniques to minimise scarring after surgery.
- We have the latest laser technologies and light-based skin treatments to improve post-op healing and scar management for a natural-looking enhancement
- The practice is affiliated with Cosmetic Surgery for Women & Men, founded by Specialist Plastic Surgeon Dr Craig Rubinstein, with available locations in Melbourne, Hawthorn East and Williamstown.
Our Berwick location offers consultations with our Specialist Plastic Surgeons, Dr Rebecca Wyten and Dr Benjamin Burt as well as Dr Prav Kumar for Liposuction & Aesthetic Medicine.
Medici Clinic in Berwick has long been a part of the Melbourne and outer south-east community including for plastic surgery and skin care patients from Narre Warren, Cranbourne, Pakenham, Traralgon, Beaconsfield, Drouin, Belgrave, Upway, Lilydale and Gippsland.
Cosmetic Surgery Procedures offered by the Medici Plastic Surgery Team
Our established Specialist Breast and Body Plastic Surgeons offer cosmetic surgery procedures including:
- Breast Enlargement (Augmentation)
- Breast Reduction
- Remove and Replace Implants
- Male Breast Reduction Surgery Gynecomastia
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy)
- Mummy Makeovers (Combined Procedures)
- Tummy Tucks (Abdominoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Body Sculpting using Liposuction
- Reconstructive Procedures
- Otoplasty (Ear Pinning)
- Earlobe Repair
- Liposuction Body Contouring
- Skin Cancer Removals
- Mole and Lesion removal from Body or Face
- Labiaplasty (Labioplasty)
- Mona Lisa Touch (Non-surgical vaginal tightening & vaginal rejuvenation)
MEDICI CLINIC in Berwick – Our Team of Specialist Surgeons
Dr Rebecca Wyten – Specialist Plastic Surgeon for Breast Implants, Breast Reduction and Tummy Tuck Surgery
Dr Rebecca Wyten offers cosmetic surgery for women including Fat Transfer to Breasts, Breast Reduction, Breast Lift, Breast Enlargement (Augmentation using Breast Implants) and Tummy Tuck Surgery (Abdominoplasty). She is also available for labiaplasty.
We also offer Mona Lisa Touch vaginal laser treatments with a female GP (Dr Loretto Maxwell).
Dr Benjamin Burt – Oculoplastic Specialist Surgeon
Oculoplastic Specialist, Dr Benjamin Burt, is an eyelid Specialist Surgeon for Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty procedures and Brow Lift procedures. He consults with patients at Medici Clinic in Berwick or at Cosmetic Surgery for Women & Men in Hawthorn.
- Dr Burt, FRANZCO FACS also specialises in performing Asian double-eye lid lift procedures as well as eyelid and Brow Lift surgery.
- He works closely with his Injecting Team at Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing to help patients get an overall rejuvenating effect of the upper face and eye area.
Melbourne’s Liposuction & Skin & Anti-Ageing Team
Dr Prav Kumar, Liposuction Surgery & Aesthetic Medicine, also consults with patients in Berwick as well as Hawthorn. He performs body contouring surgery with liposuction for select patients and is on of our Senior Injecting Physicians at Medici Clinic as well as Hawthorn East.
Dr Prav also performs double-chin injection treatments to refine the jawline and chin. Reducing fat under the chin and neckline area has a very rejuvenating effect.
Read Dr Prav’s blogs (search by his name).
Senior Injecting Nurse Kay Nuttall, a Cosmetic Injecting Clinician, is also available at Medici Clinic in Berwick.
Kay performs non-surgical rejuvenation procedures such as anti-ageing wrinkle reduction injections (muscle relaxants), skin booster injections and dermal fillers. She is highly regarded for her skill and for getting natural looking results that are long-lasting and aesthetically balanced.
Search for her excellent blog articles on injections treatments.
If you’ve been considering body contouring with Liposuction, including post-pregnancy tummy fat reduction, please contact one of our Patient Care Coordinators today on (03) 8849 1444.
- At Medici Clinic in Berwick, you can be sure you are in highly skilled and caring hands when you choose to undergo a cosmetic plastic surgery procedure or a non-surgical facial rejuvenation.
- From Rhinoplasty surgery to reshaping your breasts or reducing your tummy bulges, to body contouring after pregnancy, the Medici Clinic is an excellent choice for your plastic, cosmetic surgery and skin care needs.
- You also have acess to our low level light therapy (LLLT) treatments, using the award winning Healite II.
Best Practice Planning & Post-Op Care for Cosmetic Surgery & Cosmetic Injections in Berwick
We know that experience counts for a lot, that’s why our team is highly skilled with decades of experience in cosmetic surgery or cosmetic injecting. But we also know that you want to be treated with best-practice care, custom planning and respect and dignity at all stages of your journey. We aim to offer you care excellence.
Dignity and Respect At Each Step – From Consultation to Surgery and Beyond
From your first enquiry to your consultation to your actual surgery and post-op care, we aim to treat you with dignity, respect and compassion.
- You’ll receive honest, balanced information about your procedure options.
- You’ll learn about surgical or non-surgical approaches that may help you get an excellent, natural looking and long lasting results to meet your treatment aims
Please speak to one of our caring Patient Care Coordinators by sending an enquiry form today – we’ll help you get the information you need to make a great decision that is well-informed about the procedure, preparation, recovery time and risks.
Phone us on (03) 8849 1444 to schedule an appointment or send an enquiry form below this page.
Surgical and Non-Surgical Procedures including Injectables, Lip Augmentation & MonaLisa Touch Vaginal Tightening Treatments
Vaginal Rejuvenation and Tightening, Treatment for Mild Urinary Stress Incontinence
DEKA Monalisa Touch Dot Laser for Vaginal Tightening or Incontinence Treatment
The Medici Clinic Berwick also features the Monalisa Touch Dot Laser for vaginal tightening and revitalisation for women suffering incontinence, vaginal dryness or laxity. Read more about how the MonaLisa Touch treatments can help you overcome mild urinary stress incontinence, painful sex, vaginal laxity and other vaginal concerns such as post-menopausal dryness.
Find out more by phoning us or sending in an enquiry form today.
Non-surgical Options including Anti-Ageing Injectables and Double Chin Injectables (Fat Reduction Treatments) or Skin Laser Treatments
Our Clinics offer a large range of high tech laser technologies to help refine and improve the appearance of your skin. Find out more by booking in a skin care assessment with one of our Dermal Clinicians at Berwick or Hawthorn.
Dermal Fillers & Injectables to Reduce Wrinkles and Lines
We also specialise in non-surgical facial rejuvenation procedures, including:
- Anti-Wrinkle Injections
- Dermal Fillers
- Lip Volumising Injections
- Hyperhydrosis treatments
- Factor4 skin treatment
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Healite II Light Based Treatments (no pain, no downtime)
- Double Chin Injection Treatments
- Facial rejuvenation
We also have a minor procedure room for smaller surgical procedures like skin cancer removals and removal of lesions.
Our Plastic Surgery Clinic is also easily accessible from suburbs on the Mornington Peninsula via EastLink.
The Medici Clinic primarily services the suburbs of Berwick, Rowville, Cranbourne, Emerald, Langwarrin, Pakenham, Narre Warren, The Dandenongs, Ferntree Gully, Frankston, Narre Warren, Hallam, Warragul, Traralgon, South Gippsland and Mornington and other towns in Eastern and South Eastern Victoria.
Want more information on the Procedures offered by our Berwick Medici Clinic Team?
Just send an enquiry or phone us on (03) 8849 1444 today.
The links below will also help you to learn more about the procedures you’re considering.
Body Surgeries including Body Lifts
Female Procedures & Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery Options
For Plastic Surgery or Injections for Men – Visit our Berwick Clinic
Male Facial Rejuvenation including non-surgical
Medici Clinic in Berwick
Please contact us directly on (03) 8849 1450 for more information or to book a consultation.
NEXT STEPS on your Surgical Journey
Visit our FAQ pages, learn more about your procedure, have a look at our photo galleries and patient reviews.
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us or Call on (03) 8849 1450 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Schedule a confidential consultation with your selected Specialist Surgeon by paying the $200 booking fee.
If you want to ask questions of a Surgeon’s Patient Liaison or a Coco Ruby team member, give us a call on 03 8849 1450 or send us an enquiry.
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
- Please contact us using this form to arrange to book a consultation with one of our expert Specialist Plastic Surgeons or to speak with our Patient Care Coordinator or Nurses.