Highly-experienced Melbourne team of Injectors for Dermal Fillers
Helping you feel good about your skin is important to us. Our leading Melbourne aesthetic practitioners provide honest skin evaluations and rejuvenation opinions to help you achieve natural and realistic results.
- Are you looking older than you feel?
- Would you like to reduce your facial wrinkles?
- Do you have too many deep lines and troughs?
- Do you have baggy or sunken eyes?
- Are your cheeks hollowing out from lost volume?
- Is your face starting to sag and droop?
- Are the edges of your mouth turning down and jowls developing?
- Are your lips looking too thin and pursed?
- Do you have an overly gummy smile?
If your friends say you look tired, worried or washed out — we can help you look fresher and with a more youthful complexion.
Injectable Procedures (Dermal Fillers and Anti-wrinkle Injections) can help you look better and help give you:
- Smoother, younger looking skin
- Brighter, attractive eyes
- Healthy glowing cheeks
- Fuller plump lips
- A radiant smile
Dermal Fillers for Facial Rejuvenation
For detailed information on injectables and non-surgical anti-ageing treatments, visit our Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing website.
What are dermal filler injections?
Injecting Dermal fillers is a procedure that helps to restore facial volume loss and plump up deep lines and folds within the skin. A smooth injectable gel consisting of a temporary-filler-solutio, is injected below the skin’s surface to “fill-in” wrinkles, “plump-up” small areas such as the lips and “re-volumise” large areas like the cheeks.
We only use high quality injectables that are also temporary in nature – long lasting but giving you the option to change your appearance or to revert to how you looked before you enhanced your features, once their temporary effects wear off.
Temporary fillers are also usually less of a concern to patients than permanent fillers, in terms of potential complications. Permanent fillers (which we do not use) can lead to some unwanted serious long-term effects if administered improperly or by unskilled injectors. This noted, you’ll want to be sure to use only a very skilled Injecting Professional (such as our Registered Nurse: Sandra Wallace) – who has decades of experience injecting faces and lips for great results.
What does filler injectables treatment involve?
Dermal filler injections are non-surgical procedures that involve injecting gel under the skin by a trained medical professional.
The procedure usually takes 15-30 minutes with results that can be seen immediately and most people can resume normal activities immediately after the procedure. For increased comfort during the procedure, some filler products are specifically formulated with local anaesthetic.
How long do dermal filler injections last?
The results of dermal filler injections can last between 8-18 months.
What are the possible side effects?
Dermal fillers have been used for many years, and clinical trials have shown that it is well tolerated. Reported dermal filler side effects include:
o Redness to injection site
o Lumps and bumps
In most cases, these side effects are temporary and should resolve within a week.
To help you find a qualified and experienced injector for facial rejuvenation, always find out:
- Who will be doing the actual injecting – what are their qualifications, training and experience?
- How many clients has your injector treated?
- Which brands of injectables do they use?
- How sterile are their facilities and equipment?
- Will there be onsite medical supervision and emergency support?
- Do they provide adequate post-injection instructions for best results?
- Do they have before and after patient photos?
- Do they fully understand your aims and expectations?
YOUR NEXT STEPS on Your Anti-Ageing Journey
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us or Call on (03) 8849 1400 to arrange your injectables consultation appointment.
- Book a consultation with our Aesthetic Physician, Nurse Injector or Dermal Clinician.
Want more information before scheduling your skin consultation?
- Request more information about our rejuvenation procedures – call or contact us
- Attend our FREE Regular Practice Events and meet our Skin Treatment Experts and our team of elite Melbourne Plastic Surgeons for face, body and breast
Send an enquiry form today or phone (03) 8849 1400 and ask for Michelle.
For information on additional facial rejuvenation options, visit our skin clinic website www.cocorubyskin.com.au