Professional Development & Practice Growth Events
Welcome to our Healthcare Specialists & GP Clinic Events page, featuring special Melbourne workshops eligible for self-reported CPD points for some health care practitioners and clinicians. We offer Quarterly FREE professional development and practice improvement presentations to cosmetic dentists, General Practitioners, Cosmetic Injectors, Bariatric Surgeons, Specialists, Practice Managers, Nurses and teams working in health care clinics or healthcare services.
Next in the Quarterly Series is our SEPTEMBER event, featuring international speaker and Productivity and Tech expert, Donna Hanson.
Please REGISTER to join us at our Wednesday, 13th September 2017 Practice Improvement and Professional Development event!
- Our next event is being held on Wednesday evening, the 13th of September 2017.
- It starts at 6 pm for drinks, nibbles and networking (please arrive between 6 and 6.30 pm).
- The presentation for 1 hour begins around 6.45/7 pm.
- The event finishes at approximately 8.30 pm.
We also have an upcoming event in November. Ask us for more information.
How to REGISTER for the September DONNA HANSON event.
- You can register directly from this page by choosing the Special September GP event.
- You can also find our EVENT on EVENTBRITE Or copy and paste this link into your URL: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/2017-professional-development-events-for-gp-health-care-cosmetic-dental-practices-tickets-35197240895
You can fill in and submit a Registration form, below.
Questions? Contact Michelle at [email protected] or phone (03) 8849 1444.
Surgeons, Specialists, GPs, Healthcare Clinicians, Dentists, Injectors, Practice Managers, Nurses, Clinic Team Members and Spouses welcome. Please RSVP separately for everyone attending, thank you.
Why attend our Professional Development evening event featuring Productivity and Technology expert Donna Hanson?
Donna Hanson is a technology and productivity expert who can help you with your practice.
- In today’s competitive markets, it’s important to learn how to make the most of your technology.
- It’s also important to understand basic email security and how to protect your data.
- Our Quarterly Presentation events feature international speakers who help share tips for better practice management and patient care excellence, including technology, branding, effective communications, life-work balance, and how to reduce NO SHOWS and missed appointments.
- Series 3 in the 4 part series for 2017 involves TECHNOLOGY and EMAIL SECURITY tips (Donna Hanson).
Our events are FREE for people working in Bariatrics, Dentistry, Cosmetic Injecting, GP Clinics, other areas of healthcare and related industry sectors.
Ready to register to attend? Click on one of the links below.
Click here to REGISTER for our GP & Specialists Professional Development Events.
Prefer EventBrite? Register on EventBrite
For other events including events for patients considering surgery, you can also visit our EVENTS page.
SEPTEMBER’s SPECIAL EVENT in Melbourne (Free)
Our events are hosted by Dr Craig Rubinstein and his colleagues of Specialist Plastic Surgeons at Cosmetic Surgery for Women and Men and Medici Clinic.
RSVP is required for catering purposes.
- You can register to attend our events so long as you work in healthcare, cosmetic injecting or specialist care clinics including GP clinics, cosmetic dentistry, bariatric clinics and other GPs and Specialists.
- Bring along your team of Nurses and Practice Managers.
- These are fun and informative event held only 4 times each year (Quarterly).
- More information on future events for GPS and SPECIALISTS (as well as events for patients) can be found on our EVENTS pages.
September’s event will be held at the Amora Riverwalk Hotel – 649 Bridge Rd, Richmond.
RSVP required as is bringing along your business card/Clinic information to register as a health care professional, practice manager, Cosmetic Dentists, Cosmetic Injector or other health care professional. Spouses welcome. Please, no one under 18 years of age.
Spaces may be limited – RSVP early to save your place.
Register today and you’ll enjoy substantial Finger Foods and Drinks during the mingling & networking segment of the event.
FAQs about our GP & Specialist Events for Healthcare Professionals, Nurses, Practice Managers and other Clinic Team Members
Q: Do I have to register for all Quarterly presentations to be eligible to attend?
- You can attend our Quarterly events individually or as a complete Series.
- Our events are designed to stand-alone but they also work well as a cumulative series.
- You’ll tend to get better results when you attend them all – and bring along your Clinic Teams and Practice Managers (Spouses also welcome)
Q: What does it COST to attend your Professional Development Series?
Our events are FREE to healthcare professionals and Practice Managers – spouses are welcomed – bring your entire team!
How to RSVP for our SEPTEMBER Events.
- The best way to RSVP is to fill in the RSVP form towards the bottom of this page.
- Be sure to select the health professional 13th September workshop as your event choice in the drop down field.
- You can register for each of the remaining events individually.
- Alternatively, you can contact Michelle on (03) 88491444 or email [email protected].
Other event dates:
- Wednesday, 13th September 2017 Starts 6 pm/6.30 – 8.30 pm. RSVP is a must.
Where: Richmond/Melbourne (RSVP Required)
- Wednesday, 22nd November 2017 When: 6 pm/6.30 – 8.30 pm RSVP is a must.
Where: Richmond/Melbourne (RSVP Required)