Face Rejuvenatation Surgery (Facelift) Before and After Gallery
Whilst most face surgery patients are happy for us to show their BEFORE and AFTER Surgery photos* in our Clinic rooms, many prefer we do NOT post their photos on the global internet.
Because of this, you are welcome to arrange to visit your selected Surgeon’s NURSE (by appointment, no charge) to view more Before & After surgery images.
You are welcome to arrange to see more sample images of our prior patients’ surgery results in our Clinics by visiting with one of our Surgeon’s Nurses OR during a confidential consultation with one of our Plastic Surgeon Specialists (Consultation Fees apply for Specialist Surgeon Consultations but a preliminary meeting with the Surgeon’s Nurse or Patient Care Coordinator team is FREE of charge – by appointments only).
Dr Doug McManamny – Melbourne Plastic Surgeon
Before & After Photos* of Face Lift Surgery
Face Lift Surgery Results- Before & After Photos* available during your consultation
Additional photos are available in our Hawthorn East Clinic – Please send an enquiry form to arrange a VISIT with Nicole, his Nurse, for you to view the Before & After images of his facial surgery patients. Upon receipt of your enquiry (or phone call during Clinic Hours), a Patient Care Coordinator will connect with you to arrange a FREE visit with Dr McManamny’s nurse to view his Before & After Surgery patient’s images.
Dr Geoff Barnett – Photo Gallery Face Lift Surgery
Dr Richard Sackelariou – Photo Gallery Face Lift Surgery
Before & After Photos of Face Lift Surgery
Available in our Berwick Clinic – Please phone (03) 8849 1400 or send an enquiry form to arrange a VISIT with his Nurse to view the Before & After images of Our Specialist Team of Surgeons’ facial surgery patients.
Dr Richard Maxwell – Melbourne & Williamstown Plastic Surgeon
Before & After Photos* of Face Lift Surgery
Additional photos are available in our Hawthorn East Clinic or in his Williamstown rooms. Please send a confidential enquiry form to arrange a VISIT with Sophie, his Patient Care Coordinator and Nurse, to view Dr Maxwell’s Before & After images of his facial surgery patients. Upon receipt of your enquiry (or phone call during Clinic Hours), a Patient Care Coordinator will connect with you to arrange a FREE visit with his Team to view Before & After Surgery patient’s images.
Download Our Facial Rejuvenation Guide
More Information on:
Wanting a consultation in Melbourne?
Read more on the procedure pages.
A Patient Coordinators can help you set up a time or initial consultation – just fill in an enquiry form or give us a call.
Alternatively, please phone (03) 8849 1400 (Hawthorn/Melbourne, Victoria) to request information on Before & After Images* or to speak with patients who have completed procedures.
Support for Interstate Patients
Please visit our interstate patients page to find out how we can help you.
NEXT STEPS on your Surgical Journey
Visit our FAQ pages, learn more about your procedure, have a look at our photo galleries.
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us or Call on (03) 8849 1400 to arrange your surgeon consultation
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Schedule a confidential consultation with your selected Specialist Surgeon by paying the $200 booking fee.
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Nurse Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Coordinator (FREE)
- Attend our Regular Practice Events and hear from our Plastic Surgeons and their top support team (FREE)
- Organise a Skype call consultation with a Surgeon (available for Interstate patients)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
Please contact us using this form to arrange to book a consultation with one of our expert Specialist Surgeons or to arrange to speak with our Patient Care Coordinator.
Send an Enquiry Form today or phone us during Clinic Hours on (03) 8849 1444.