Facial Rejuvenation & Face Surgery by Melbourne & Sydney Leading Plastic Surgeons
- Are you starting to worry about looking older than you feel?
- Do you wonder what you might look like if your skin held firmer to your features, like it did when you were younger?
- Do you miss the appearance of a sculpted jawline and clearly visible chin, without those sagging jowls or double chin?
- Have you always wanted a stronger chin or a straighter, narrower nose?
Facial surgery, such as a facelift, eyelid lift or rhinoplasty, can help:
- reduce many of the unwanted signs of facial ageing
- correct feature imbalances
- repair facial injury or revise skin scars
Whilst you can’t turn back the clock to how you looked when you were much younger, a great Plastic Surgeon CAN help you take years off of your face’s ageing appearance.
An experienced and specially trained Plastic Surgeon can also help restore a more balanced facial profile by either:
- reshaping your nose (Rhinoplasty)
- repairing a deviated septum
- correcting drooping eyelids (Blepharoplasty or Canthoplasty for eyelids ptosis)
- lifting a heavy, sagging brow (brow lift or upper face lift surgery)
- improving your smile and mouth shape (wrinkle-reducing injectables, lip augmentation or a face lift)
- refine your jowls, jawline and chin (facelift, neck lift, injectables/fillers or chin augmentation)
- improve the appearance of your ears (Otoplasty or Earlobe Repair).
Whether it’s a nose job, a neck lift, a face lift or eyelid surgery – or a combination approach using surgery & injectables to restore lost facial volume – you have numerous options to help you to:
- improve your facial appearance
- reduce sagging, ageing facial skin
- refine your skin and reduce sun spots, hyperpigmentation, redness or skin lesions/moles
- tighten the skin around your lower face and jawline to reduce saggy jowls
- remove wrinkles and puffiness around your eyelid or brow area
- improve your facial symmetry
- refine the shape, length or size of your nose (nose reshaping)
- bring an out-of-proportion feature (or an injured feature) back to balance with the rest of your face
Wanting facial rejuvenation? Consider the latest Face Lift Surgery combined with fat transfer or laser skin resurfacing
A Facelift is a popular anti-ageing procedure. The techniques have come a long way since it’s earliest days of looking ‘windblown’ or ‘over-done’
Rhinoplasty Nose Reshaping in Melbourne or Sydney
For Nose Reshaping Surgery, visit our Rhinoplasty page and our Specialist Surgeons for nose reshaping and Revisional Rhinoplasty, Dr Douglas McManamny, Dr Geoff Barnett and Our Specialist Team of Surgeons in Melbourne & Berwick or Dr Sackelariou, Dr De Torres and Dr Chang in the Sydney area.
Upper Facial Surgery of the Forehead, Brow or Eyelids
For eyelid or brow lift surgery, you’ll have THREE expert Surgeons to choose from in Melbourne as well THREE to choose from in Sydney. Visit our Blepharoplasty or Canthoplasty pages for more details or send an enquiry form today.
Choosing a Top Surgeon for your Face Surgery and Nose Surgery Procedures
Our elite team of Plastic Surgeon Specialists can help you regain a more youthful, firmer facial appearance and smoother looking skin. They can also help you get the nose you always wanted, including showing you what potential changes might look like on your face, using 3D Vectra Facial Imaging Technology.
Natural and Long-lasting Facial Surgery Results
Thanks to advances in plastic surgery methods and cosmetic skin resurfacing procedures, you can get a very NATURAL looking face surgery result from our top Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeons in Melbourne and Sydney.
Our leading Facial Rejuvenation experts can help you get a rejuvenating facial result that is pleasing, well-balanced and long lasting.
They can also help you to refine your skin and reduce wrinkles and hyper-pigmentation from sun damage, with the help of our excellent Dermal Clinicians and Injection treatment specialists at Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing, available in Melbourne and in Berwick.
And if it’s your EYE area you want rejuvenated, or your eye lids and brows, you’ll want to meet with one of our upper face surgeons, such as Blepharoplasty & Brow Lift Surgeon Dr Benjamin Burt, FRANZCO FACS.
Our Surgeons bring you decades of surgical expertise in facial rejuvenation and body contouring procedures.
For facial rejuvenation, you might want to consider the options for different Facelift procedures. Perhaps an eyelid lift or injectables are all that’s required to help rejuvenate your face. Or perhaps you’ll want a more significant full-face rejuvenation effect with a Facelift, Necklift, Eyelid lift and Brow lift.
Or you might THINK an eyelid lift will get you the best results, but it’s actually a Brow Lift with skin resurfacing that might get you the most satisfying results from your Surgery.
Whichever facial surgery and skin rejuvenation procedures you are wanting, our leading Plastic Surgeons will provide you with an exceptional Surgery experience and natural-looking results.
We pride ourselves on:
- care excellence
- no drain procedures for most patients
- rapid recovery packs
- quality accredited hospitals
- top anaesthetists and surgical support care teams
We care about excellence throughout your Surgical Journey from your first consultation to your follow-up care
From your initial consultation to discuss your needs and best Surgery options through to your Surgery day and post-operation follow up care appointments, you’ll know you’re in great care by your Specialist Plastic Surgeon and their stellar patient care teams.
You’ll also get the best post-operative treatments for scar minimisation after your surgery, including Fraxel Laser scar minimisation treatments. Fraxel treatments can greatly reduce scarring as you heal from your procedure; plus, you’ll love meeting the Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing skin care & injectables treatment team.
Together with your Surgeon, you can get a wonderfully rejuvenating effect on your skin, eyes and overall facial appearance — including eyelids, neck, cheeks, brow and jowls.
You can browse our face procedure pages by dropping down the FACE menu items (or clicking on the front page of our website); or read more for general overview information about our greatly experienced Plastic Surgeons and Platinum Quality Procedures. You can also register to attend one of our FREE information evenings to meet our Surgeons.
You can choose from FIVE of Melbourne’s leading experienced Plastic Surgeons for your Facelift and Facial Rejuvenation procedures including Eyelid Rejuvenation
Dr Benjamin Burt, Oculoplastic Surgeon, who regularly performs Blepharoplasty Surgeries (upper or lower eyelid lift procedures) as well as Asian eyelid lift procedures.
Dr Burt sees patients in Hawthorn East (Melbourne). He has dedicated his career only to surgery of the eyes and eyelid & brow area. A popular, caring and meticulous Surgeon, Dr Burt FRANZCO FACS has performed thousands of eye lid surgery and upper face surgery procedures.
Melbourne & Sydney’s TOP Nose Surgeons for Rhinoplasty or Revisional Nose Reshaping Surgery
For Rhinoplasty in Melbourne, choose from:
- Our Specialist Team of Surgeons – Plastic, Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgeon – Berwick & Frankston areas
- Dr Douglas McManamny – Plastic, Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgeon – Hawthorn/Melbourne
- Dr Geoff Barnett – Plastic, Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgeon – Hawthorn/Melbourne & Berwick
For Sydney-based facial surgery, you have a choice of Specialist Surgeons at several different locations including Double Bay, Edgecliff and Burwood. Read more about Sydney’s leading Surgeons including Dr Lionel Chang and Dr Richard Sackelariou.
For Asian facial surgery, double eyelid lift surgeries, Augmentation Rhinoplasty surgery or skin and vaginal laser rejuvenation in Sydney, Plastic Surgeon Dr Lionel Chang has made this one of his specialty areas of surgical focus. Send an enquiry form and we’ll connect you with our Sydney associates.
Why choose our team of highly-experienced Plastic Surgeons in Melbourne & Sydney?
If you have a consultation with our Surgeons, you’ll notice the difference right away in terms of the collaborative and caring consultation experience, honesty and patient-focused care.
When you choose to have a procedure with one of our elite Team of Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeons, you’ll also be benefiting from:
- A fully qualified Plastic Surgeon with extensive experience
- A Plastic Surgeon who, in Melbourne, works within an elite group of other highly-qualified Plastic Surgeons – giving you the benefits of a highly experienced team approach as well as procedure or Surgeon flexibility and ongoing care
- Precision Surgery Skills to ensure natural-looking, aesthetically pleasing results with minimal scarring
- Rapid Recovery packs with effective aids for post-op healing facilitation
- Surgeons who are fully-qualified to operate in accredited Australian Hospitals (not ‘back rooms’)
In Melbourne and Berwick, we offer patients extras INCLUDED with the Surgery Quote:
- Garments for post-op healing
- Scar Minimisation protocols using Fraxel laser therapies — included for Patients who have procedures by our Melbourne Surgeons
- Rapid Recovery packs with scientifically-proven healing facilitation products and ‘love and science’ gift packs
- Comfort in knowing that providing Patient Care Excellence is our top priority
- Dignity, empathy and respect at ALL stages of your surgical journey
Common FACIAL surgeries include:
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Reshaping)
- Face Lift
- Brow Lift
- Eyelid lift (Blepharoplasty)
- Anti-Wrinkle Injections
- Dermal Fillers
- Lip plumping and mouth area wrinkle reduction (visit our Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing pages)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or earlobe repair)
Browse our menu and read more about individual Surgical procedures on our procedure pages.
And what’s best of all about your Plastic Surgery procedure with one of our top Specialist Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeons?
Most patients CAN be treated with NO DRAIN Surgery Procedures and Rapid Recovery healing packs for holistic, best-practice patient care, for most of our facial surgery procedures including face lifts and rhinoplasty.
So choose our leading Plastic Surgeons and get:
- Optimal care
- Excellent surgical planning
- Precision surgical skills
- Minimal scarring using scar minimisation techniques and specific post-op recovery instructions
Our Surgeons will help you get the look YOU want.
Plus, without the use of painful drains for most patients and most procedures.
Why are DRAIN-FREE procedures best for Face Surgery?
Drains are sometimes necessary but our Surgeons offer no-drain procedures for most patients.
This is important because avoiding drains, for most patients, means you’ll be just that bit more comfortable during the recovery stage of your surgery procedure.
The importance of getting natural-looking, long lasting face surgery results.
Want natural-looking quality results? Our leading Melbourne Plastic Surgeons can help.
Face surgery can leave you looking better and feeling better: regain & improve your confidence.
Whatever your age, if you’re in generally good health, you are likely to be a suitable candidate for facial rejuvenation surgery or combined surgery & skin refinement procedures.
When performed by an experienced plastic surgeon, evidence of having facial ‘surgery’ should not be noticeable.
Trusting our highly-experienced Specialist Plastic Surgeons for rejuvenating face surgery means you will get natural-looking, quality results, and not end up looking overdone.
Face Surgery or Facial & Eye Rejuvenation Procedures
Cosmetic & Plastic Facial Surgeries are intended to help rejuvenate ageing, saggy skin and delay further signs of skin ageing. These procedures are aimed at enhancing the overall appearance of the face in a natural-looking way.
For details about specific Face Surgeries, such as Facelift or Necklift and Eyelid Rejuvenation procedures, browse the FACE menu from our Home Page.
Will everyone know you’ve had ‘something done’?
The answer is typically “NOT if it’s done well and results in a natural-looking outcome.”
- When facial surgery is skillfully done, most people will not notice that you have had a facial enhancement procedure.
- Some people may, however, recognise you have had a facial procedure.
- These are mostly people who have either undergone their own surgery procedures OR who simply have a good eye for procedure-related facial changes.
Typically, however, most people will simply notice you look a bit different — a bit better, or a lot more rested. Often, however, they are unable to identify what, exactly, has changed, other than noticing you seem happier or more confident within yourself.
Note: Non-surgical complimentary cosmetic procedures for skin rejuvenation can be done in special skin treatment rooms in Melbourne (Hawthorn) & Berwick: these include skin rejuvenation peels, injectable treatments and dermal fillers
Or visit our Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing pages for details on anti-wrinkle injectable treatments or dermal volumisers (dermal fillers) and other non-surgical solutions for ageing skin and lost facial volume.
When it comes to choosing a Surgeon, it’s important to understand their training, experience and qualifications.
Our highly-experienced Plastic Surgeons are highly experienced, and they operate at Accredited major Hospitals in order to provide you with optimal care and recovery support immediately after your Surgery.
Our Team also uses only experienced Anaesthetists and a top Surgical Support Team – not juniors.
You can read more about the differences between Surgeons on our blog — including which Surgeons are allowed to operate in Accredited Hospitals in Australia.
If you are considering appearance enhancement surgery to improve your ‘look’ or regain more youthful facial contours, you’ve come to the right place.
Precision Facial Surgery techniques and the right combination of procedures can help you restore a more youthful facial appearance, for many years to come.
Mr Douglas McManamny, Dr Richard Maxwell and Dr Geoff Barnett are highly experienced in Facial Enhancement Surgeries, including Rhinoplasty and Face Lifts, and Dr Benjamin Burt is an Oculoplastic Surgeon who focuses solely on eye surgeries.
Support for Overseas Surgery Patients & Interstate Patients
Please visit our Interstate & Overseas Surgery patient information page to find out how we can help you.
NEXT STEPS on your Surgical Journey
Visit our FAQ pages, learn more about your procedure, have a look at our photo galleries and patient reviews.
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us or Call on (03) 8849 1444 to arrange your surgeon consultation
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Schedule a confidential consultation with your selected Specialist Surgeon by paying the $200 booking fee.
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Nurse Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Coordinator (FREE)
- Attend our Regular Practice Events and hear from our Plastic Surgeons and their top Support Team (FREE)
- Organise a Skype call consultation with a Surgeon (available for Interstate patients)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
Please contact us using this form to arrange to book a consultation with one of our Specialist Surgeons or to arrange to speak with our Patient Care Coordinator.
Send a confidential Enquiry form today to arrange for more information or a consultation with a Specialist Plastic Surgeon (fees apply) or with a Nurse (Free Discussion/Preliminary Consultation). Or if you prefer, phone a Patient Care Coordinator during Clinic hours on (03) 8849 1444.
Surgeon Differences Between Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeons
Do you know the differences in qualifications, training and experience between different types of Surgeons and Specialist Plastic Surgeons?
Our Surgeons’ affiliations include:
Payment methods and Costs for Facial Surgery