Do you have ageing eye concerns include droopy eye lids, puffy eyes and saggy eyelids?
Eye Lid & Brow Lift Surgery are common procedures for facial rejuvenation – find out how our top Melbourne Plastic Surgeons & Sydney Specialists are leading the field in eyelid surgery and facial rejuvenation including:
- Upper Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Lift Surgery)
- Lower eye lid surgery (Lower Blepharoplasty)
- Asian blepharoplasty or Asian double eyelid surgery
- Fat transfer to upper face and under eye area
- Brow lifts
The eyes & brow area of the face are often the first to show signs of ageing.
Is a Brow Lift or Eyelid Lift in your Future?
Are you concerned about having…
- Drooping eyelids?
- Saggy eyelids?
- Baggy eyes?
- Tired eyes?
- Heavy eyes?
- Hooded eyelids?
- Excess eyelid skin?
- Wrinkled eyes?
- Under eye bags?
- Dark circles under your eyes?
- Drooping brows?
- Uneven upper eyelids?
Signs of ageing around your eyes and forehead can leave you looking older than you want.
Are you wanting your eyes to look their best by reducing under eye bags or puffy eyelid skin above the eyes?
Are you wanting:
- Bigger, brighter looking eyes?
- A more youthful eyes or facial appearance?
- Smoother eyelid skin and a platform to put eye makeup on?
- A more visible eyelid crease or more visible eyelashes?
- To reduce a double eyelid?
Fortunately, there are excellent solutions to rejuvenate the appearance of ageing eyes
Surgical options for eyelids and brows are often best performed in combination with non-surgical skin rejuvenation.
Our Experts are experts in a variety of eye lid rejuvenation procedures and brow lift procedures.
These include the highly-popular eyelid lift (Blepharoplasty) procedures to rejuvenate your eyes and leave you looking fresher and younger – – or a brow lift.
Non-surgical options by our leading Rejuvenation Team include high-quality injectables and dermal volumisers (fillers) along with laser procedures & skin collagen stimulation.
Download Our Guide to Belpharoplasty
Our Specialists can help determine whether you will benefit MOST from non-surgical treatments or from a surgical Blepharoplasty, BrowLift or Facelift procedure.
- If you have drooping eyelids or under eye bags and a wrinkled, sagging brow area, you may want to consider a surgical Blepharoplasty procedure
- You might also want to explore additional quality Injectables treatments and Upper Brow Lift procedures.
Whether you have a surgical or a non-surgical procedure, or both, our Specialists focus on getting you a natural look. We take great care to help you avoid ending up with ‘too much filler’ or having an unnatural looking result, which can happen if you use less experienced Injectors or less-quality types of volumising products (we use only high-quality, non-diluted products for wrinkle prevention and anti-ageing plumping treatments).
We can help you understand when a surgical intervention can get you the best anti-ageing results OR whether a non-surgical approach can still get you an excellent rejuvenation result for your face and eyes
Our leading eyelid and facial rejuvenation Surgeons include:
- Dr Benjamin Burt, Oculoplastic Surgeon (Melbourne & Berwick)
- Dr Douglas McManamany, Specialist Plastic Surgeon (Melbourne)
- Dr Geoff Barnett, Oculoplastic Surgeon (Melbourne & Berwick)
- Our Team of Surgeons, Specialist Plastic Surgeon (Berwick & Frankston)
- Dr Richard Maxwell, Specialist Plastic Surgeon (Melbourne & Williamstown)
- Dr Lionel Chang, Specialist Plastic Surgeon & Asian Blepharoplasty Specialist (Sydney)
- Dr Richard Sackelariou, Specialist Plastic Surgeon (Double Bay/Sydney)
- Dr Howard De Torres (Sydney)
Visit our Eyelid & Brow Surgery pages for more information.
Or send a confidential enquiry form to learn more about your Eye Lid Rejuvenation & Brow Lift Rejuvenation Options or to get started by scheduling a consultation with one of our Top Facial Rejuvenation Specialist Plastic Surgeons or the Coco Ruby Cosmetic Injecting Team.