- This event has passed.
Plastic Surgery & Skin Treatments – Patient Information Event
14 June @ 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM AEST
Are you wanting to learn more about Plastic Surgery or Cosmetic Surgery procedures? Have your questions answered by our leading team of Melbourne Plastic Surgeons.
Our FREE monthly patient event evenings, held at our Hawthorn East Clinic location, give you the chance to learn more about Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery and Skin Rejuvenation procedures of the Breast, Body or Face.
Our monthly Plastic Surgery & Skin Treatment Information night Events are FREE to attend for you and your friends, family or partners. They are also catered and you can relax, have a few drinks and nibbles, and learn about what to expect if you’re considering a surgical procedure such as a breast augmentation, breast reduction or breast lift, tummy tuck surgery, thigh lift/arm lift, liposuction, rhinoplasty, facelift or eyelid lift.
Starting from 6:30 pm, you can enjoy an informative, fun evening of food, beverages and presentations about what’s involved with Plastic Surgery. Each event features approximately 3 Surgeons (or more) discussing their expertise, and a presentation from our Coco Ruby Cosmetic Injectors/Dermal Clinician teams.
You’ll be able to see more before and after results from REAL patients, and have the chance to hear from previous patients about their cosmetic/plastic surgery experiences.
Meet Melbourne’s leading team of Specialist Plastic Surgeons and Skin Care experts.
Register below for our FREE June Event- Held monthly (RSVP required).
Would you like to meet our Specialist Plastic Surgeons and top Cosmetic Injectors? Our monthly events are your chance to gain great information about your cosmetic surgery, eyelid lift surgery and skin and rejuvenation options.
- Each evening session features graphic presentations by several members of our expert Team of Plastic Surgeons.
- Our team present helpful information about cosmetic plastic surgery options for breast augmentation using breast implants, breast reduction and breast lift surgery. There’s also information and before and afters on eyelid rejuvenation.
- You’ll also hear from one of our injectors about Dermal Filler injections.
- Find out about rhinoplasty nose surgery, breast surgery, tummy tuck surgery (Abdominoplasty), facelift surgery and more!
Gift bag specials and great door prizes at our Plastic Surgery Patient Information Evening Events.
Please note that presenters vary and if you have a particular Surgeon in mind you’d like to meet, phone us on (03) 8849 1444 to enquire about who’s presenting at our Melbourne events.
Each event features presentations from 3 to 4 Surgeons from our team of Specialists for body contouring surgery, breast surgery and face/nose surgery.
- Not all procedures are presented at every monthly session – be sure to let us know what you’re interested in learning about and affirm that topic will be covered on the night by phoning us on (03) 8849 1444 or sending an enquiry form as well as your registration for the FREE event.
- Plenty of free nearby parking for our Events – and conveniently located a few blocks away from Auburn or Camberwell station
Send us a form below to reserve your space (our events FILL quickly).
When: Thursday, 14th June 2018
Time: 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm (Melbourne)
What: Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Patient Information Event – Hawthorn East Clinic
Designed for: Individuals wanting further information about plastic cosmetic surgery treatments by Melbourne’s top Surgeons and/or skin care treatments at Coco Ruby
Where: Our Clinic in Hawthorn East – walking distance from Camberwell or Auburn Stations and plenty of parking nearby.
- Learn about what makes Plastic Cosmetic Surgery different and how to tell if a Surgeon is a Specialist (FRACS qualified Specialists/FACS Specialists vs. Cosmetic Surgeons) – and the difference in training/qualifications between Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeons.
- Enjoy drinks and nibbles whilst getting to know our Clinic Team.
If you can’t make this Plastic Surgery & Skin Care Patient Information event, look for our other events on our EVENTS page.
Why attend a Plastic Surgery Patient Event at our Clinic?
You’ll have a great time, meet some of our Team AND learn a lot about plastic surgery and other cosmetic treatments for the face, skin, breasts and body.
Plus, you’ll get to hear from some of our Team’s top Melbourne Specialist Plastic Surgeons and Coco Ruby Cosmetic Injectors and Dermal Clinicians.
- Meet or hear from prior patients about their Plastic Surgery experiences.
- Hear leading Specialist Plastic Surgeons discuss some of their approaches to breast augmentation surgery (breast implants, breast enlargement, breast reduction and breast lift), and facial enhancement procedures including eyelid lift surgery, brow lift, facelift, eyes, nose and lips.
- Our CocoRuby Skin and Anti-Ageing Clinicians will also cover the latest in non-surgical options to enhance and rejuvenate your skin and facial contours.
Plus, get a great chance to WIN good Door prizes including Champagne, Chocolate, Coco Ruby Clinic vouchers AND cosmeceutical products.
Meet our Plastic Surgery & Skin Rejuvenation Teams at our FREE information evening events
Ask us which of our leading Specialists Plastic Surgeons and which Team members of the Coco Ruby group are presenting at this months event.
Register now (below) and also send an enquiry form for more information.
- Topics often include breast, body and face/ nose surgery.
- There’s usually a presentation from our Dermal Clinicians about the latest skin care treatments, and also from one of our Senior Injecting Clinicians in relation to dermal fillers and anti-ageing solutions for wrinkle reduction.
- Topics can vary from event to event. Call us on (03) 8849 1400 to ask what topics are being covered at our upcoming events.
- Topics we often cover include: breast surgery, tummy tuck or body contouring procedures, liposuction, eyelid lift surgery, facelift or neck lift facial rejuvenation or rhinoplasty.
Please RSVP for our Specialist Plastic Surgeons & Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing Team’s Practice Event.
We look forward to seeing you there!