- This event has passed.
Plastic Surgery & Skin Treatments – Patient Information Evening Event
23 January @ 6:30 PM AEDT
Would you like to learn more about Plastic Surgery & Cosmetic Surgery procedures from our leading team of Melbourne Plastic Surgeons?
Come along to our Plastic Surgery Melbourne EVENT night – and find out what’s involved in cosmetic plastic surgery for the breast, body and face. Learn about Cosmetic Injections and Skin Treatments as well as eyelid rejuvenation, nose surgery, breast augmentation or breast reduction and more.
Bring along your best friends, your family or partner and enjoy an informative, fun evening of food, beverages and presentations about what’s involved with Plastic Surgery – see more before and after results from REAL patients. You’ll also get a chance to speak with or hear from prior patients about their cosmetic surgery/plastic surgery experiences and recovery experiences.
Meet Melbourne’s leading team of Plastic Surgeons and Skin Care experts.
Register below for our FREE monthly evening event – held monthly (FREE to attend, RSVP required).
Please note that presenters vary and if you have a particular Surgeon in mind you’d like to meet, phone us on (03) 8849 1444 to enquire about who’s presenting at our Melbourne events.
Want to meet some of our Specialist Plastic Surgeons and top Cosmetic Injectors and get great information about your cosmetic surgery, eyelid lift surgery and skin and rejuvenation options?
- Each evening session features graphic presentations by several members of our expert Team of Plastic Surgeons.
- They present helpful information about cosmetic plastic surgery options for breast augmentation using breast implants, breast reduction and breast lift surgery. There’s also information and before and afters on eyelid rejuvenation.
- Plus, you’ll hear from one of our injectors about Dermal Filler injections.
- Find out about rhinoplasty nose surgery, breast surgery, tummy tuck surgery (Abdominoplasty), facelift surgery and more!
Gift bag specials and great DOOR prizes at our Plastic Surgery Patient Information Evening Events.
Each event features from 3 to 4 or more Surgeons from our team of Specialists for body contouring surgery, face or nose surgery, and breast surgery.
- Not all procedures are presented at every monthly session – be sure to let us know what you’re interested in learning about and affirm that topic will be covered on the night by phoning us on (03) 8849 1444 or sending an enquiry form as well as your registration for the FREE event.
- Plenty of free nearby parking for our Events – and conveniently located a few blocks away from Auburn Station or Camberwell station
Send us a form below to reserve your space (our events FILL quickly).
When: 23 JANUARY 2018 Where: Hawthorn East.
What: FREE Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Patient & Skin Care Information Event in our Clinic
Note: this event occurs in the week before Australia holidays, so this event is on a TUESDAY evening.
Time: 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm
Designed for: Individuals seeking MORE information about cosmetic plastic surgery and skin treatments including before and after photos of cosmetic surgery.
- Learn about what makes Plastic Cosmetic Surgery by a Specialist different from other forms of surgery.
- Find out how to tell if a Surgeon is a Specialist (FRACS qualified Specialists/FACS Specialists vs. Cosmetic Surgeons) – and how they’re different in terms of training and experience.
- Enjoy drinks and nibbles whilst getting to know our Clinic Team.
- Get a chance to win some GREAT door prizes or get special Coco Ruby facial gift vouchers.
If you can’t make this Plastic Surgery & Skin Care Patient Information event, Return to our main EVENTS page for more information.
Why attend a Plastic Surgery Patient Event at our Clinic?
- You’ll have a great time – bring along a family member, partner or friend.
- You’ll be better informed about your plastic surgery choices and our Specialist Plastic Surgeons in Melbourne.
- You’ll see what results have been attained by prior patients using real examples and before and after patients.
- You’ll get a chance to mingle with prior patients and can often ask them questions about their surgery experiences.
Join us and hear from some of our Team’s top Melbourne Specialist Plastic Surgeons and Coco Ruby Cosmetic Injectors and Dermal Clinicians.
- Our leading Specialist Plastic Surgeons will discuss their approaches to breast augmentation surgery (breast implants, breast enlargement, breast reduction and breast lift), and facial enhancement procedures including facelift, eyelid lift surgery, brow lift, nose and lips.
- Our Coco Ruby Skin and Anti-Ageing Clinicians will also cover the latest in non-surgical options to enhance and rejuvenate your skin and facial contours.
Plus, get a great chance to WIN good Door prizes including Champagne, Chocolate, Coco Ruby Clinic vouchers AND cosmeceutical products.
Our Plastic Surgery Team and our FREE information evening events
Ask us which of our leading Specialists Plastic Surgeons and which Team members of the Coco Ruby group are presenting at this months event.
Register now (below) and also send an enquiry form for more information.
- Topics often include breast, body and face surgery or nose surgery.
- There’s usually a presentation from our Dermal Clinicians about the latest skin care treatments and one from a Senior Injecting Clinician in relation to dermal fillers and anti-ageing solutions for wrinkle reduction.
- Topics can vary from event to event.
- Ask us which topics will be covered: (usually breast surgery, tummy tuck or body contouring procedures, liposuction, eyelid lift surgery, facelift or neck lift facial rejuvenation or rhinoplasty, but topics can vary from month to month).
Please RSVP for the Melbourne’s Specialist Plastic Surgeons & Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing Teams Practice Event.
We look forward to seeing you there!