2019 Melbourne Events – Plastic Surgery Information Evenings
21 February @ 6:30 PM - 8:15 PM AEDT
Why not join us at our February Cosmetic Surgery information evening event in Melbourne? Enjoy nibbles, champagne, presentations and specials for facial treatments at Coco Ruby.
What: An Information Evening for patients exploring Cosmetic Surgery or Plastic Surgery
Cost: No charge to attend
Where: 759 Burwood Road in Hawthorn East, convenient from many parts of Melbourne and Victoria
When: 6.30 pm start until approximately 8 pm/8.15 pm.
Synopsis: Featuring Melbourne’s top Plastic Surgeons presenting information and case studies of Breast Augmentation Surgery, Breast Reduction, Breast Lift, Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck), facial rejuvenation including facelifts and eye surgery, advanced skin treatments and Rhinoplasty information.
Would you like to find out more about Plastic Surgery or Cosmetic Surgery procedures?
RSVP using the form below or just call us on 0388491444 to register.
What you’ll get by attending:
- LEARN more about the Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery and Skin Rejuvenation treatments
- HEAR from prior patients to understand what it’s like to have plastic surgery
- MEET Specialist Plastic Surgeons in Melbourne and Surgery Patient Care Teams
- DISCOVER the latest cosmetic injecting trends and laser facial treatments
- VIEW photographs of cosmetic surgery results – breast surgery, body contouring, rhinoplasty and facial surgery
- GAIN a chance to win door prizes OR facial vouchers from our Coco Ruby dermal clinicians
Please RSVP using the form BELOW or phone us on 03 8849 1444.
Bring a friend or partner along!
- An enjoyable way to spend an evening while LEARNING about surgery options and skin care
- Held every 4 weeks (typically on a Thursday evening)
- NO CHARGE to attend for you and your friends, family or partner
- Note you may see some graphic medical images during the presentation
For more on procedures, click the links below:
- breast augmentation and breast implant procedure information
- breast reduction surgery information
- breast lift surgery
- breast lift with implants
- abdominoplasty/tummy tuck
- liposuction and belt lipectomy (body contouring after weight loss)
- facelift surgery
- Belpharoplasty – eyelid surgery
- rhinoplasty surgery
- cosmetic injections
Cosmetic Industry – Surgery Information Night for PATIENTS
Current events: Thursday, 21 February 2019
Click here for other dates or RSVP below for 21 February 2019.
Time: 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm (Melbourne)
Ideal for: Individuals wanting further information and real patient BEFORE & AFTER photos from cosmetic plastic surgery or cosmetic surgery treatments
Where: Our Clinic in Hawthorn East
- Prospective Plastic Surgery patients
- Cosmetic Doctors, Beauty Clinicians, Hairdressers and Skin Laser Practitioners
- Cosmetic Industry or Cosmetic Medicine Health Care professionals