- This event has passed.
January 2019 Melbourne Event: Cosmetic Surgery Information
24 January @ 6:30 PM - 8:15 PM AEDTFree
Learn more about cosmetic surgery for breasts, body contouring, eyelids, face and nose!
Considering cosmetic plastic surgery – but want to meet the team BEFORE you schedule a consultation? Want to explore your options in a casual, relaxed environment? That’s what our MELBOURNE events for cosmetic plastic surgery and skin care are ALL about.
Why not join us at our February Cosmetic Surgery information evening event in Melbourne? Enjoy nibbles, champagne, presentations and specials for facial treatments at Coco Ruby.
EVENT: An Information Evening for patients exploring Cosmetic Surgery or Plastic Surgery
Event Synopsis: Featuring Melbourne’s top Plastic Surgeons presenting photos and details about Breast Augmentation, Breast Reduction, Breast Lift, Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck), facial rejuvenation surgery, advanced skin treatments and Rhinoplasty information.
Where: 759 Burwood Road in Hawthorn East, convenient from many parts of Melbourne and Victoria
Date: 24th January 2019
Time: Starting at 6.30 pm and finishing at approximately 8.15 pm.
Cost: No charge to attend
Would you like to find out more about Plastic Surgery or Cosmetic Surgery procedures?
RSVP using the form below or just call us on 0388491444 to register.
What you’ll get by attending:
- LEARN more about the Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery and Skin Rejuvenation treatments
- HEAR from prior patients to understand what it’s like to have plastic surgery
- MEET Specialist Plastic Surgeons in Melbourne and Surgery Patient Care Teams
- DISCOVER the latest cosmetic injecting trends and laser facial treatments
- VIEW photographs of cosmetic surgery results – breast surgery, body contouring, rhinoplasty and facial surgery
- GAIN a chance to win door prizes OR facial vouchers from our Coco Ruby dermal clinicians
Please RSVP using the form BELOW or phone us on 03 8849 1444.
Bring a friend or partner along!
- An enjoyable way to LEARN MORE about plastic surgery options and skin care
- Held every 4 weeks (typically on a Thursday evening)
- NO CHARGE to attend – invite your friends, family or partner
- Note you may see some graphic medical images during the presentation
For more on procedures, click the links below:
- breast augmentation and breast implant procedure information
- breast reduction surgery information
- breast lift surgery
- breast lift with implants
- abdominoplasty/tummy tuck
- liposuction and belt lipectomy (body contouring after weight loss)
- facelift surgery
- Belpharoplasty – eyelid surgery
- rhinoplasty surgery
- cosmetic injections
You’ll be able to see MORE before and after surgery results and hear from prior patients, plus have the chance to meet our SURGEONS before having a consultation.
2019 Cosmetic Surgery EVENTS in Melbourne
Our upcoming Melbourne cosmetic surgery event is being held on 24th January 2019.
- Prospective Plastic Surgery patients
- Cosmetic Doctors, Beauty Clinicians, Hairdressers and Skin Laser Practitioners
- Cosmetic Industry or Cosmetic Medicine Health Care professionals