2019 Melbourne Events – Top Plastic Surgery Information Evenings
24 January 2019 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM AEDTFree
Top Events in Melbourne for Cosmetic Surgery patients exploring Breast Surgery, Tummy Tuck, Eyelids, Face and Nose Surgery Event
Would you like to find out more about Plastic Surgery or Cosmetic Surgery procedures?
Join us at our monthly 2019 Events to learn all about Breast, Body & Face procedures from our leading team of Melbourne Plastic Surgeons. Held at our Plastic Surgery and Skin Care Clinic in Melbourne (Hawthorn East).
Our Cosmetic Surgery Patient Information Evenings – with Before and After Photography – offers you an opportunity to:
- learn more about the Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery or Skin Rejuvenation procedures you are considering for your Breast, Body or Face
- hear from prior patients about what it’s really like to have cosmetic surgery or plastic surgery
- meet our Specialist Plastic Surgeons and Patient Care Teams
- discover the latest cosmetic injecting trends and laser facial treatments – along with skin care tips
- see case studies and BEFORE and AFTER photographs of breast, body, face, eyelid or nose surgery
- win door prizes and/or facial vouchers from the Coco Ruby skin care and anti-ageing team
Hear from our team at Cosmetic Surgery for Women & Men and Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing about Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery procedures, Cosmetic Injections and Skin Treatments, including popular procedures such as Rhinoplasty, Eyelid Rejuvenation, Breast Augmentation, Tummy Tuck and Breast Reduction.
Please RSVP using the form BELOW or phone us on 03 8849 1444.
Our Patient Events, held once a month, are FREE to attend for you and your friends, family or partner.
You can enjoy an informative, fun evening of food, beverages and presentations about what’s involved with Plastic Surgery including:
- breast augmentation and breast implant procedure information
- breast reduction surgery information
- breast lift surgery
- breast lift with implants
- abdominoplasty/tummy tuck
- liposuction and belt lipectomy (body contouring after weight loss)
- facelift surgery
- Belpharoplasty – eyelid surgery
- rhinoplasty surgery
- cosmetic injections
You’ll be able to see more before and after results from REAL patients, and have the chance to hear from previous patients about their cosmetic/plastic surgery experiences.
2019 Cosmetic Surgery EVENTS in Melbourne (Free to attend)
Our NEXT Melbourne cosmetic surgery event is being held on 24th January 2019.
When: Thursday, 24 January 2019
Time: 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm (Melbourne)
What: Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Patient & Skin Care Information Event at our Hawthorn East Clinic
Price: No Charge to attend
Ideal for: Individuals wanting further information and real patient BEFORE & AFTER photos from cosmetic plastic surgery or cosmetic surgery treatments
Where: Our Clinic in Hawthorn East
- Prospective Plastic Surgery patients
- Cosmetic Doctors, Beauty Clinicians, Hairdressers and Skin Laser Practitioners
- Cosmetic Industry or Cosmetic Medicine Health Care professionals