Practice Improvement Program & Professional Development Event (Featuring Jane Anderson on Branding)
22 November @ 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM AEDT
- « Breast, Body & Face Plastic Surgery – FREE Information Evening – Thursday, 2nd November 2017
- Breast, Body & Face Plastic Surgery – FREE Information Evening – Thursday, 7th December 2017 »
Want to improve your healthcare practice, weight loss clinic, cosmetic injecting business or cosmetic dentistry business?
Register for our upcoming events for people working in the health care and cosmetic medicine industries.
Join us at our November PRACTICE IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM (PIP) event featuring Jane Anderson on Branding (designed for health professionals).
Growing a cosmetic injecting, health care clinic or dental practice is a challenge to all practitioners and practice managers in a competitive industry. So Cosmetic Surgery for Women & Men is offering FREE Practice Improvement Presentations for our colleagues – held quarterly in 2017 and 2018.
Our 22nd November EVENT in Richmond is a SPECIAL year end event. It features international speaker and Author Jane Anderson on BRANDING.
This event is held in RICHMOND.
Learn how to market & differentiate your healthcare practice in a competitive market.
Successfully grow your health care, cosmetic injecting, GP, Specialist or Dental practice – hear Jane Anderson’s top BRANDING tips!
- When: Wednesday, 22 November 2017
- Time: 6 pm to 6.30 pm arrival and drinks and nibbles and socialising
- Presentation start is at 6.45 pm for approximately 1 hour (may be used for self-reported or self-directed CPD for some professions)
- Ends at Approximately 8.30 pm.
- Where: Amora Riverwalk Hotel in Richmond.
- Parking passes provided to first 30 attendees if you park beneath the venue.
What you’ll learn:
- How to use BRANDING strategies to solidify your business in a competitive market
- What to consider when you create online media or brochures
- How to leverage your expertise to become a recognised expert in your field of expertise
- Personal & Professional Branding
Who should attend on Wednesday, 22nd November 2017:
- Cosmetic Injectors
- Health Care Practitioners
- General Practitioners
- Cosmetic Dentists
- Specialist Surgeons
- Practice Managers
- Reception Teams
- Beauty Industry professionals
Improve your Medical or Dental Practice and attract more Patients.
Build your Customer Service & Marketing Skills.
Great for networking with other healthcare, dental & cosmetic injecting professionals.
Cost: No Charge (FREE*)
- RSVP a must for catering purposes.
- Spouses and front-desk team members are welcome to join us.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Each attendee must register individually with their clinic name and address, mobile phone number, and email. Spouses and team members ALL welcome. Please be sure to bring a business card with you. Register below – be sure you include your mobile number. You can also phone Michelle or Lyshai on (03) 8849 1444 to register.
The event is catered with nibbles, coffee and drinks.
About the 2017 Professional Improvement Events (PIP) Series: Event Schedules
We offer Quarterly Professional Development & Clinic Management presentations.
Our 4 part 2017 series is hosted by Dr Craig Rubinstein and his team of Specialist Plastic Surgeons in Hawthorn East, Berwick & Williamstown – Coco Ruby teams help to co-host the event.
- Enjoy pre-session networking with other health care professionals.
- We provide delicious finger food and drinks at the AMORA RIVERWALK HOTEL in Richmond.
- Then relax and listen to experts present for 45 minutes on how to run a smoother CLINIC and how to create more like/work balance.
NB: Photos and videos are often taken at our events and may be used by our social media team or on digital or print forums.
Our Practice Improvement Programs (PIP Series) include the following topics and themes:
- Running a smooth practice
- Achieving LIFE/WORK balance when working in health care, dentistry or bariatric surgery
- Developing Your Clinic Team to deliver service excellence for your patients
- Preventing late cancellations and NO SHOWS
- Branding and communications – how to set yourself apart in your industry
You’ll also have plenty of time to network with health care colleagues in Melbourne while learning how to best grow your practice.
Our PIP courses are for Medical Professionals & Healthcare Colleagues working in Melbourne and regional Victoria.
These catered events are hosted by Dr Craig Rubinstein and his leading team of Specialist Plastic Surgeons (Melbourne, Williamstown and Berwick).
Our EVENING EVENTS can be taken ALONE or AS A SERIES. RSVP is required.
More information about our GP events and our monthly Surgery Patient Events can be found on our general EVENTS page.
*Attendee criteria for these events:
- You must work in healthcare or in support of a healthcare or cosmetic medical clinic
- GPs, Specialists, Cosmetic Dentists and Cosmetic Injectors encouraged to attend.
- Each attendee must register to attend separately including their mobile and email contact details.
- Privacy: The information will be used to keep you notified of our events and will not be given to third parties. Please be aware that PHOTOS or VIDEOS are taken at our events for social media channels and your attendance signifies you are happy to be filmed/viewed as an attendee.
- Self-reported, self-directed CPD points MAY be earned by attending our events depending on your medical industry and your continuing education or CPD point requirements. Ask us for a Certificate of Attendance if required (these will be emailed to attendees after the event, upon request).
Hosting Surgeons’ website: www.plasticsurgeons.com.au.
REGISTER BELOW OR contact Michelle on (03) 88491444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to add these great events to your calendar so you don’t miss out!
FULL LISTING OF 2017 MELBOURNE EVENT DATES
- Inaugural event held on 30 March 2017: Featuring Dr David Moffet on improving your service excellence and avoiding late cancellations and reducing patient attrition.
- Second Event held on 20 June 2017: Featuring Ms Jayne Bandy on phone communication tips for your team to to have persuasive conversations with patients to improve attendance and patient loyalty.
- Third Event held on 13 September 2017: Featuring Ms Donna Hanson on Tech Tips & Email Security Tips for healthcare practices.
- Fourth Event held on Wednesday, 22 November 2017: Featuring BRANDING expert Jane Anderson, author of “Impact: How to Build your Personal Brand for the Connection Economy”.
We also have a GALA event for Health Care Practitioners and Practice Managers later in the year.
Send your request for a GALA invitation for your Clinic to Michelle@plasticsurgeons.com.au.
We look forward to seeing you at our next event!