Dr McManamny is one of our Melbourne Team’s Top Specialist Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeons
For professionalism, attention to detail and years of surgical experience, choose Melbourne Specialist Dr Douglas McManamny for your face, nose, breast or body Cosmetic or Plastic Surgery procedure.
“Dr Douglas McManamny is one of our Melbourne Clinic’s leading plastic surgeons. He operates at the Masada Private Hospital in Melbourne and uses a top team of Surgical Support staff to help provide patients with excellent surgical care.”
Dr Douglas McManamny is an established, skilled and well respected Specialist Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon practicing in Hawthorn East (Melbourne), in Victoria (Australia).
Renowned for his surgical expertise in facial rejuvenation techniques (Facelift, Necklift & Deep Chemical Skin Peels), nose reshaping surgery (Rhinoplasty) and all forms of Breast Surgery and Tummy Tuck Surgery, Dr McManamny is renowned for his calming nature and his attentive, precise and professional approach to complex Specialist cosmetic and plastic surgery procedures.
Find out for yourself what Dr McManamny’s patients say about him by doing a Google search on his name.
Specialist Plastic Surgeon Dr Douglas McManamny has focused most of his career on elective cosmetic and aesthetic procedures.
For over three decades, Dr McManamny has dedicated his career to understanding and refining the techniques of Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery procedures for women and men.
His passion for ongoing education and advanced specialist training in facial rejuvenation makes him one of the best qualified face, brow and neck rejuvenation specialists in Australia. He continues to offer Specialist Plastic Surgery consultations to patients at the Cosmetic Surgery for Women and Aesthetic Surgery for Men Clinic located in Hawthorn East (a short drive from Kew, South Yarra and the Melbourne CBD). He performs cosmetic plastic surgery procedures at Masada Private Hospital.
Dr McManamny is frequently requested for his expertise in facial rejuvenation procedures, Rhinoplasty, breast surgery and his commitment to patient care excellence and post-op care.
What are Dr McManamny’s specialties in cosmetic surgery procedures?
Dr McManamny is renowned for natural-looking cosmetic surgery procedures, including facial surgery, nose job surgery and breast and body surgery. He is highly experienced in Rhinoplasty surgery procedures, rejuvenating Facelift and Neck Lift surgery techniques and skin peels for a full-facial rejuvenation effect. He operates on men and women of a wide range of ages and patients enjoy his calming manner and his dedication to surgical details.
Dr Douglas McManamny is focused on giving honest advice and pre-surgery patient education, as well as customisation of each surgery to meet individual patient needs to attain a balanced, natural-looking result.
Dr McManamny also has extensive expertise in Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, Breast Reduction Surgery & Corrective Breast Surgery
Dr McManamny is also well-regarded for his breast augmentation skills and breast surgery revision work. He also performs corrective breast surgery such as surgery for Tuberous Breasts (also referred to as tubular breasts) or breast asymmetry.
If you need your breast implants removed or replaced, we can also help, using quality implants by Australia’s top breast implant supply companies including Mentor and Allergan.
Are you searching for a Specialist Plastic Surgeon for a Facelift, Rhinoplasty, Breast Surgery or Abdominoplasty Tummy Tuck procedure?
Dr McManamny has extensive experience in a wide range of cosmetic and corrective surgeries of the face, breast and body.
For breast surgeries, he can perform breast augmentation, breast reduction or breast lift procedure to help even out breast asymmetry, as well as corrective surgery for tuberous breasts, ptotic breasts (droopy breasts) or breast concavity (pigeon chest).
Request a confidential consultation with Specialist Plastic Surgeon Dr Douglas McManamny to learn what cosmetic surgery options will help you get a good result that is still natural looking and in balance with your face or physique.
Breast Surgery Revisions and Removal and Replacement of Breast Implants
Dr Douglas McManamny also performs breast surgery for capsular contracture, breast implant removal OR breast implant removal and replacement with new implants, as well as revision surgeries.
Dr Douglas McManamny Publications
- Dr McManamny has been published in several prestigious Australian and International medical journals.
- He attends and speaks at surgical conferences all over Australia and the world.
Qualifications and Professional Memberships
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS)
- Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS)
- International Confederation for Plastic Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery (IPRAS)
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS USA)
It is important and helpful for patients to have the best possible teams accompanying them throughout all aspects of their plastic or cosmetic surgery journey.
From our team’s in-house Team and Nurses to our surgical assistants and experienced Anaesthetists, we have a patient-focused team dedicated to delivering quality patient care, recovery advice and procedure information.
To meet Dr Douglas McManamny and his Surgery Support team, please contact us using an Enquiry form or phone a Patient Care Coordinator or his Nurse.
Attend one of our FREE evening events – ask us which of our upcoming events will feature a presentation by Dr McManamny.
Significant Surgical Experience
- Following completion of his general surgical studies overseas, Dr McManamny returned to Melbourne and secured a position in the Plastic Surgery Training Scheme.
- This involved extensive training at the Royal Children’s Hospital, the Royal Melbourne Hospital and the Victorian Plastic Surgery Unit at Preston and Northcote Hospital.
- Dr McManamny also trained internationally at Frenchay Hospital in Bristol, England, working in cleft lip and palate repair.
- He worked as a consultant at The Royal Children’s Hospital upon his return, before developing his own practice – Aesthetic Surgery and Laser Centre and Day Procedure Centre in East Malvern.
In the last three decades, Dr McManamny has performed thousands of cosmetic surgery procedures including many facelift surgeries and breast enhancements.
Melbourne Specialist Plastic Surgeon, Dr Douglas McManamny – Introductory Video
Operating Hospitals and Surgical Support team for Dr Douglas McManamny
Dr Douglas McManamny performs cosmetic and plastic surgery procedures at Melbourne’s Masada Private Hospital in Balaclava, where he has built a loyal team of surgical support staff who aim to provide patient care excellence at each stage of the surgery journey.
Breast, Body or Face Plastic Surgery: Why choose Dr Douglas McManamny as your Specialist Plastic Surgeon?
Having plastic surgery is one of the most important decisions that you will ever make.
Choosing a specialised and experienced plastic surgeon to perform your surgery is even more important. Specialist Plastic Surgeon, Dr McManamny, has decades of experience in performing complex and restorative plastic surgery procedures. His cosmetic procedure expertise includes Breast Enhancement Surgery, Facial Rejuvenation Surgery, Nose Reshaping (Rhinoplasty) and Body Contouring procedures including Tummy Tuck Surgery (Abdominoplasty). You deserve the planning precision, attention to detail and calming empathy that Dr Douglas McManamny brings to all of his patients. You’ll also appreciate that he excels at best-practice recovery methods including scar minimisation strategies and post-op healing protocols.
For more detailed information on Dr Douglas McManamny and his Before & After patient images, visit his website www.aesthetic.com.au or send an enquiry.
Follow us on Social Media
Find us on Facebook for more information and patient reviews.
Follow us on Instagram to keep up with the latest in Plastic Surgery news.
NEXT STEP: Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us below or Call on (03) 8849 1444 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment OR
- Book a FREE 15-minute Phone Chat with our Patient Liaison Manager. Book Now
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral although no rebates are claimable without one.
- Schedule a confidential consultation with your selected Specialist Surgeon by paying the $200 booking fee.
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information – DOWNLOAD A GUIDE about the procedure or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Consultation with a Nurse.
- Organise a phone call with Patient Coordinator (FREE) Click here.
- Attend our Regular Practice FREE Events and hear from our Plastic Surgeons along with their top support team.
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure you want – call or contact us
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
Please contact us using the form below to arrange a consultation with one of our expert Specialist Plastic Surgeons or to speak with our Patient Care Team on (03) 8849 1444.