MBBS (Melb), Master of Plastic Surgery (Melb) FRACS (Plast)
Specialist Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon
Dr Craig Rubinstein is a highly skilled and popular Specialist Plastic Surgeon based in Hawthorn East, Melbourne. With over 20 years of surgical experience, he is held in high regard, especially in all areas of Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery, but particularly in aesthetic breast surgery. These include Breast Augmentation, Breast Reduction and Breast Surgery Revision.
Dr Rubinstein is an expert in abdominoplasty procedures. His personal and meticulous planning for each patient ensures realistic and natural long-lasting results. He believes that surgical customisation, precision planning and technical expertise helps him to provide optimal surgical outcomes for his patients. He regularly attends conferences both in Australia and overseas.
Dr Rubinstein is renowned for achieving natural-looking results in all forms of breast enlargement and corrective surgery. He also has extensive experience in Abdominoplasty surgery for women following pregnancy or significant weight loss.
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Implant Revision
- Breast Asymmetry Correction
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
Primary Areas of Focus
Dr Rubinstein has a passion for all forms of Breast Surgery including Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift (Mastopexy), Breast Reduction, Breast Asymmetry Correction & Breast Implant Revision, as well as Abdominoplasty surgery (Tummy Tuck) for women.
The Dr Rubinstein Difference
Positive patient experience is of utmost importance to Dr Rubinstein and his team. He takes exceptional care to assist clients in making fully informed decisions about their surgical choices and he has an unwavering commitment to individually customised surgical planning.
Results & Recovery
In addition to precision Surgery, Dr Rubinstein and his surgical team strive to provide patients with best practice post-operative care. Our patients are respectfully cared for throughout all stages of the surgical journey. Dr Rubinstein’s “no drains” surgical approach also allows most patients to achieve optimal results whilst experiencing less downtime and minimal scarring.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of SurgeryUniversity of Melbourne
- Master of SurgeryUniversity of Melbourne
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (FRACS) The Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
Dr Craig Rubinstein is currently a member of:
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS)
- The Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- The Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- The Australian Medical Association (AMA)
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS)
Please phone (03) 8849 1444 to arrange a consultation with Dr Craig Rubinstein.