Cosmetic Surgery for Women and Men
Melbourne’s highly respected group of Specialist Plastic Surgeons (FRACS, ASPS/ASAPS/ISAPS), along with eyelid surgery expert Dr Benjamin Burt (FACS/FRANZCO).
- Ask a question about cosmetic surgery or plastic surgery by submitting an enquiry form (below).
- Or request book a no-obligation consultation by filling out the form below or by calling us on (03) 8849 1444 (new patients).
Existing patients phone (03) 8849 1400 to speak with reception or dial your Nurse directly.
Book a FREE 15-minute Phone Chat with our Patient Liaison Manager.
Please follow us on Social Media:
Please fill out the form
Our highly-regarded Cosmetic Surgery Clinic in Melbourne uses highly experienced and very caring Plastic Surgeons.
Our Cosmetic Plastic Surgeons are genuine FRACS qualified Specialists for Plastic, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery.
Our expert Specialists in Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery offer honest information to patients. They also evaluate each person’s needs at an individual basis, and fully customise all cosmetic surgery procedures to suit the individual patient.
When you come to Cosmetic Surgery for Women and Men, you’ll find our team is dedicated to offering best practice cosmetic plastic surgery methods and top-level after-surgery care. They focus on top level patient service excellence, from your first phone enquiry or consultation through to your healing and post-operation follow up cares.
You’ll be treated with respect and dignity at every stage of your plastic surgery or cosmetic procedure journey.
Contact us on (03) 8849 1444 to discuss a no-obligation consultation with a top Melbourne Specialist Plastic Surgeon.
We often provide no-drain Cosmetic Plastic Surgery for the breasts, body, face, eyelids and nose. *
Ask your Specialist Surgeon for details.
MEDIA Enquiries: Want an expert Specialist’s opinion on Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Surgery in the news?
Contact David Staughton about media enquiries by phoning our team on (03) 8849 1444 and asking for David Staughton or Michelle.
Patient Information & Enquiries – phone (03) 8849 1444 today. We offer best-practice operation care & recovery strategies and expert Plastic Surgery opinions by our leading Team of Melbourne Specialists.
Don’t risk the perils of overseas tourism or of choosing someone who isn’t allowed to operate in a real hospital (avoid letting a GP or skin doctor perform a sophisticated Cosmetic Procedure – instead, choose a genuine FRACS Specialist Plastic Surgeon you can trust to have your best long-term interests, and your safety and comfort, as a top priority.
Cosmetic Surgery: Our Specialist Plastic Surgeons at our Melbourne Clinic location are here to help. Honest advice and expert care.
Our main Clinic is in Hawthorn East, with plenty of free parking up to 2 hours or more (and nearby parking). We are very convenient to Auburn, Camberwell, Hawthorn, Hawthorn East, Richmond, Kew, Williamstown, Toorak, Chadstone, Balwyn, Box Hill, Glen Iris, South Yarra and more)
Our Team consists of genuine, FRACS recognised Specialists for Cosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery and Reconstructive Surgery and an Eyelid Surgeon (Oculoplastic Surgeon Dr Benjamin Burt) for Blepharoplasty procedures.
Dr Rebecca Wyten, Dr Douglas McManamny, Dr Geoff Barnett, Dr Craig Rubinstein (founder), Dr Richard Maxwell, and Dr Benjamin Burt, Dr Richard Sackelariou.
Phone us on (03) 8849 1444
- Email us at email@example.com.
- You can also fill in an enquiry form online.
- You can click on the upper left button (top of screen) to schedule a call back from a Patient Care Team member.
Our Specialist Surgeons are predominantly based in our Melbourne Clinic.
Our main clinic is located in Hawthorn East but we have additional consulting locations for some of our surgeons, including Berwick or Williamstown.
- Our main consulting clinic is very close to Camberwell Railway Station (10 minute walk) and to Auburn Railway Station (8 minute walk).
- We have onsite parking at our clinic and nearby street parking (FREE to 2 hours).
- There is a long term car parking option at the Tower office building or across the street.
- Dr Maxwell also has an additional Cosmetic Plastic Surgery consultation office in Williamstown for patients living in Western Melbourne suburbs. This has onsite parking.
- We are also moving our Berwick location to a new location near Narre Warren and Cranbourne (Dr Wyten consults at St John of God’s hospital in Berwick).
Our Surgeons are independent, but they work in a larger group environment.
Choosing a group rather than a single Surgeon enables you to benefit from the cumulative knowledge of some of Australia’s most respected and most experienced Plastic Surgeons.
- Our Surgeons can discuss complex surgical cases with their colleagues at our esteemed Clinic in Hawthorn East.
- So if you have a complex primary cosmetic plastic surgery need, ask to see one of our top Melbourne Specialists today.
- Please note we do NOT perform skin cancer excisions.
Visit with our Melbourne Specialists the FIRST time you are investigating a cosmetic surgery procedure, rather than when you need a cosmetic surgery revision.
We get calls every day from people who risked their health and surgery results by going overseas for cheap cosmetic surgery. Not every botched cosmetic surgery by an overseas tourism outfit, or by a non-Specialist non-Plastic Surgeon, can be corrected.
Don’t let that be you.
If you end up with a surgery-gone-wrong by choosing an overseas doctor, or a local GP or skin disease doctor (Dermatologist) who IS NOT actually a Genuine FRACS Specialist with decades of training and experience – it’s important to recognise that not everything can be fixed.
So don’t shop on cosmetic surgery discounts or costs for something as important as Plastic or Cosmetic Surgery.
Choose surgical SKILLS, qualifications and artisan abilities. Look for Advanced Education and Plastic, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgeon Specialist Accreditation (FRACS, ISAPS, ASAPS, ASPS) and Quality REPUTATION.
The Advantages of choosing Cosmetic Surgery for Women & Men.
Part of being in a Group is that we can offer patients SO much more than other smaller practices who don’t have the extensive scar management equipment and other surgery healing aids we offer patients.
Being part of a large Plastic Surgery Group, enables each of our Specialist Surgeons to better provide:
- excellent care services including advanced patient education materials, such as VIDEOS and GUIDES
- top-level patient care including post-operation care and healing aids
- best practice sterilisation techniques to minimise infection risks (including Kennel Funnel for Breast Implant placement)
- highly skilled plastic surgery techniques for body contouring, facial rejuvenation, and breast surgery.
So visit with our team of very experienced Surgeons, recognised by APHRA and ASAPS as being genuine FRACS qualified Specialists in their field of study. And what is that field of study? A life long pursuit of advanced skills and training in Specialist Plastic, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery to help YOU aim for an optimal, long lasting and natural looking surgery result.
When you visit Cosmetic Surgery for Women and Men in Melbourne
Not only will you get surgery with a very experienced and highly respected GENUINE Plastic Surgeon, you’ll get honest advice about what surgery options are available to you – and which are likely to meet your surgery objectives.
Our team of top Specialist Plastic Surgeons & associates also work to help you understand what cosmetic surgery can (or cannot) accomplish, and what will help you ensure you’ll get a long-lasting, natural looking result.
- We spend time helping you understand your best options and how to optimise your surgery experience, healing times and results.
- Ask us about our Free Surgery Guides, our Rapid Recovery kits and Healite II treatments along with some of the best known scar management strategies by Coco Ruby.
All of our Surgeons are highly qualified Specialists, most with over 25 years of expertise in procedures for the body, breast, face, nose and eyes. Simply send an enquiry form below to ask a Patient Care Coordinator which of our leading Specialist Surgeons (FRACS Plast) are available for cosmetic or plastic surgery at whichever location is most convenient to you. Or you can phone us during clinic hours on (03) 8849 1444 (New Patients) or phone Reception (existing patients) on (03) 8849 1400.
Check out a bigger list of FAQ’s and information on the surgical process, or attend one of Cosmetic Surgery for Woman & Men Events. For more information about Pricing and Payment methods of your Surgery, please visit our page on Surgery Payments.
You can also talk to a Patient Care Team to answer your questions from 8am-6pm Monday to Friday on (03) 8849 1444
Our Full Team of top Specialist Plastic Surgeons also work with a leading Melbourne Eyelid Surgeon, Dr Benjamin Burt.
- We offer surgery for breasts, body contouring, facial rejuvenation and nose reshaping.
- We also offer Vaginal Laser treatments and Mummy Makeovers.
- Our Dermal Clinicians and Cosmetic Injectors are also available at our Coco Ruby location (near Camberwell/Kew/Richmond – on Burwood Road in Hawthorn East).
Our surgery offerings are vast, but specialised. Each Surgeon has a focus area and we’ll help you choose the right Surgeon for your consultation and surgery procedure.
Some of the procedures they offer include Breast Augmentation/Breast Enlargement, Breast Reduction, Breast Lift Surgery, Breast Implants and Removal and Replacement of Breast Implants, Revision Surgery, Rhinoplasty, Eyelid Lift/Blepharoplasty, Facelift, Neck lift, Tummy Tuck Surgery/Abdominoplasty, Post-Weight Loss Surgery SKIN reduction/body contouring, Liposuction and Labiaplasty, Male Breast Reduction (Gynaecomastia Surgery) and most other cosmetic procedures that require highly skilled expertise in surgical techniques and patient care.
Please phone us on (03) 8849 1444 to get started OR submit our enquiry form.
Our team of Specialists in body contouring, liposuction and breast surgery, face lift procedures, neck lifts, breast surgery, eyelid surgery and nose reshaping surgery (Rhinoplasty) look forward to assisting you.
Visit our Downloadable Guides page for more information about Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery options and research in Australia.