Looking for cheap Plastic or Cosmetic Surgery?
Revision surgery for “botched” procedures is complex and costly. Our team of leading Melbourne surgeon’s see the results of many botched surgeries. Revision surgery to fix surgical mistakes and unsatisfactory results is very costly — and some things just can’t be fixed at all.
Is cheap surgery really worth the risks? We don’t think so.
“We had one patient consult with Dr Craig Rubinstein, who then went to Thailand for breast surgery. She came back to see us with a serious complication – a dead nipple. The Thai Surgeon had cut the blood supply to the nipple and so the nipple had died and fallen out. We can’t fix that.”
Don’t risk it
Don’t choose the cheapest surgeon or cheap cosmetic surgery — don’t risk an under-qualified surgeon.
We only have highly experienced plastic surgeons performing the surgeries.
No newbies. No under-qualified doctors. No cosmetic surgeons and no cosmetic physicians.
PLASTIC SURGERY IN THAILAND AND OVERSEAS – Just Don’t Do it!
Don’t set yourself up for expensive revision surgery by choosing an unknown or less trained Surgeon, or a Surgeon who isn’t licensed to operate in a fully Accredited Australian Hospital. Our Specialist Surgeons are fully-qualified to operate in some of the best Private Hospitals in Melbourne & Sydney.
“Choosing to have plastic surgery is one of the most important decisions that you will ever make. Choosing an experienced, specialist plastic surgeon to perform your surgery is even more important. You deserve the thoroughness, attention to detail and continuous after-care that only an Australian plastic surgeon can provide.”
Sadly, many candidates for plastic surgery have recently gone overseas to save money on their surgery. Plastic surgery should definitely be done in Australia as it requires frequent aftercare, support and follow up. The risks of infection and complication are also higher when overseas and traveling on planes. The best time to get surgery right is the first time. Some things just can’t be fixed. Please don’t risk it – we have seen their mistakes – come and see what we can work out for you.
Please phone us on (03) 8849 1444 if you would like to talk to a specialist surgeon or a past patient.
What we do differently
- Six experienced and Qualified Plastic Surgeons (NOT Cosmetic Physicians)
- All major operations performed in major Australian accredited hospitals
- Highly Trained specialist staff and surgical team
- Highest quality breast implants from Mentor, Allergan (Natrelle) & Silimed
- Continuous After-Care and Support
We operate in major Accredited Hospitals
We operate in major accredited hospitals with qualified anaesthetists. We avoid operating using light twilight sedation in day surgeries or backrooms. You deserve only the best plastic surgery with highly-experienced plastic surgeons. You’re worth it!
Our team of plastic surgeons is the most experienced group in Australia and all work together effectively to provide our patients with an exceptional experience.
Contact us today to schedule your initial appointment and further helpful information. Just fill in the form below and speak with one of our Patient Care Advisors OR visit our other Finance and Payment pages.
PLEASE NOTE: Our practice is NOT a credit provider. We do NOT receive any commissions or “kickbacks” from any of these finance suppliers. You will need to consider your own financial circumstances when considering if finance is suitable for you. We provide NO financial advice.
Interstate Patients and Overseas Patients
Please visit our Interstate Patient Support page and speak with one of our Patient Care Advisors.
Next steps on your Surgical Journey
Visit our FAQ pages, learn more about your procedure, have a look at our photo galleries and patient reviews.
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us or Call on (03) 8849 1444 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with your Surgeon by paying the $200 consultation fee
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Nurse Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)
- Attend our Regular Practice Events and hear from our Specialist Surgeons and their top support team (FREE)
- Organise a Skype call consultation with a Surgeon (available for Interstate patients)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us
- Browse our ur Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
Please contact us using this form to arrange to book a consultation with one of our expert Specialist Plastic Surgeons or to speak with our Patient Care Advisor. Send an enquiry form today or phone (03) 8849 1444 and ask for Michelle (Hawthorn Clinic) or phone (03) 8849 1450 for the Team at Medici Clinic in Berwick.
*Disclaimer: Information about finance or payment options on our surgery website is for general information purposes only. It has been compiled without taking into account your personal situation, financial needs or responsibilities. Before acting on finance or payment information for your surgery, you should consider its appropriateness, having regard to your individual finance situation and needs. The information on this website is no substitute for financial advice.