Welcome to our Careers Page for Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery in Melbourne
On this page, we share Job Openings & Career Information for roles in:
- Plastic Surgeons & Support Teams
- Cosmetic Injections or Aesthetic Medicine
- Advanced Skin Care Technologies (Dermal Clinicians)
- Cosmetic Surgery for Women and Men
- Practice Management and Patient Care Liaisons
About Us: We Focus On Patient Care Excellence
- Our Clinics feature some of the most experienced groups of Specialist Plastic Surgeons, Cosmetic Medical Professionals & Skin Care Clinicians in Australia.
- We have over 7 Specialist Surgeons and 3 Clinic locations in Melbourne and surrounds.
- Our expertise is in providing precision Cosmetic Surgery and Patient Care Excellence.
- We also offer Non-surgical technologies to ensure our patients get the best possible results from their cosmetic surgery procedures.
Who should contact us about potential roles:
We are keen to hear from career-minded individuals who want to make a positive difference in the lives of our cosmetic surgery and skin care patients.
Skilled Applicants may also qualify to attend our FREE professional development courses for health care professionals.
Professional Training Provided for our Team Members
We are focused on Patient Care Excellence. We also believe in offering personal growth workshops and professional skills training to ensure we meet our patient expectations.
- Training provided for individuals who are team oriented, computer savvy and who have the skills and attitude required to work with a leading Group of health professionals.
- Enjoy working with a team committed to top cosmetic procedures and skin care treatments.
- Learn about our precision surgical techniques, advanced technologies and special equipment.
Who to speak to about working with our team
Our Peoples & Communication Team members include: Dee Tozer and Business Manager David Staughton. If you are interested in working for us, please:
- Email us with your initial enquiry (contact emails are listed further down this page)
- Apply for Job Listing(s) directly via our SEEK advertisements.
- Important: BEFORE you APPLY for one of our roles in Cosmetic Surgery or Skin Care, read our APPLICANT TIPS sheet.
Cosmetic Surgery & Plastic Surgery Industry: Current Employment Opportunities
We are seeking JOB candidates with experience in the the medical or nursing sectors, cosmetic surgery, health/fitness industry, weight loss clinical care sectors, pharmacy and/or beauty sales.
Cosmetic Plastic Surgery and Skin Treatment or Cosmetic Injecting job opportunities are listed below.
Patient Liaison/Coordinator Roles, Nursing & Reception Support Roles in our Top Melbourne Locations
Plastic Cosmetic Surgery & Skin Care – Patient Support, Surgery Coordination and Nursing Roles
- Are you results-orientated and customer service focused?
- Do you have a warm, engaging manner and excellent communication skills?
- Would you enjoy being a Patient-Liaison or a Surgical Nurse in a fast expanding, forward thinking Cosmetic Clinic and Plastic Surgery Environment?
- Are you adept at Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Genie or other medical software?
Genie experience, cosmetic industry and/or medical industry experience very helpful (but not required).
F/T RECEPTIONIST – Healthcare & Cosmetic Surgery Career Opportunities (Melbourne)
- Would you enjoy being the face to face greeting team, appointment scheduler and phone support person for our patients, Skin Care Professionals and Surgeons?
- Different positions may be available at our three primary clinic locations in Melbourne, Berwick and Williamstown.
Just let us know which office is closest to you and what specific roles you’d like to be considered for an interview.
If you are interested in one of these roles, search our SEEK ads for jobs in reception, nursing or Patient Care Coordination.
Who should apply?
To suit our team, you would need to demonstrate the following top skills and interpersonal capacities:
- strong interest in cosmetic surgery, cosmetic injections, beauty, skin health and aesthetics nursing
- a sparkling, engaging telephone voice and top notch customer service and sales skills
- a keen interest in helping others achieve their self-improvement and physical enhancement goals
- outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- strong computer skills and fast typing speed (minimum 75 wpm)
- intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- exceptional personal presentation (read our tips sheet)
- sound knowledge of physiology or anatomy and medical or health care terminology
- high attention to detail with clinical software experience AND accurate data entry/scheduling skills
- empathy and rapport-building skills to support our Melbourne cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery patients
- customer service, sales or patient care/client liaison background
If you have any pre-application enquiries about these roles, please email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions; then apply via our advertisements on www.seek.com.au.
To APPLY for a role, please find our job ADS on SEEK.
- Search the online SEEK listings for jobs posted by “Cosmetic Surgery for Women & Men” or
- Search SEEK for ads with “plasticsurgeons.com.au” or “cocorubyskin.com.au” in the subject field
- All APPLICANTS must apply directly on SEEK
Beautiful environment to work in PLUS you’ll get to assist some of the best cosmetic and plastic surgery patients in Melbourne!
- Delightful working environment in a stylish and elegant professional practice
- Working with the latest medical technologies and skin care products
- Appreciative leadership team with recognition and rewards for extra effort
- Training & opportunities to learn and develop your industry potential
- Above-award salary and incentives
We offer a range of services in Cosmetic Medicine, Skin Rejuvenation and Plastic Surgery.
Want to work as a Dermal Clinician or Injector?
Visit our affiliated non-surgical team website to discover more about our Cosmetic Injecting, Dermal Clinician and Mona Lisa Touch Laser Operations at Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing. Register to attend one of our FREE events to find out more.
Plastic Surgeon Fellowships Also Available to Select Candidates
- Do you want to work alongside Melbourne’s top Plastic Surgeons?
- If you want a great environment and a once in a lifetime opportunity is Cosmetic Medicine and Plastic Surgery, contact us today.
Please enquire by emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
If you’d like to be kept updated on jobs in the Cosmetic Surgery & Skin Care & Cosmetic Injecting Industry, please send an Enquiry form below. You can also register to receive our fortnightly e-newsletters.
As Cosmetic Surgery for Women & Aesthetic Surgery for Men, we are Melbourne’s fastest growing Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Group practice.
Read our GUIDE TO A CAREER IN THE AESTHETIC INDUSTRY for more information.
Our Specialist Plastic Surgeons are conveniently located a short drive or train ride from Melbourne CBD, Brighton, Glen Iris, Malvern, Richmond, Camberwell, Kew, Toorak, South Yarra, Balwyn, Hawthorn, Auburn, Hawthorn East and surrounds.
We are located a 10 minute walk from Camberwell Station and a 5 minute walk from Auburn Railway Station.
Plastic Surgeon Dr Craig Rubinstein, a Breast Surgery and Abdominoplasty Specialist, is the FOUNDER of our Clinics.
Our Clinic is considered a Centre of Excellence specialising in Anti-Ageing and Cosmetic Plastic Surgery for women and men of many different ages and lifestyles.
- CoCoRuby Skin and Anti-Ageing and Medici Clinic in Berwick are also associated with Cosmetic Surgery for Women and Men.
- Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing offers non-surgical solutions to skin conditions as well as facial rejuvenation using Injectables and Fillers.
We also have Cosmetic Plastic Surgery affiliates in Sydney. For information, visit our Sydney Plastic Surgeon pages.
OUR PURPOSE – WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO
We change lives!
We are on a mission to help people improve their life and make a real difference to individuals, society and the medical profession.
FOR OUR PATIENTS, OUR COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE IN SPECIALTY SURGERY PROCEDURES MEANS:
- Making a difference to people’s lives.
- Listening and understanding what the patient wants and helping patients to understand what surgery can and cannot do (realistic expectations are crucial to getting a successful outcome and a great results only result from collaborative discussions and precise planning).
- Fully customising the surgery or implant to suit the patient’s physique and appearance goals.
- Helping men and women live a better life – such as attracting more relationship choices, career choices or a lifestyle that relies on inner-and-outer confidence.
For some patients, we help them restore their confidence & self-esteem by helping to reduce their pain and discomfort.
Fostering an attitude of continuous learning and improvement is our motto.
- Being committed to Teamwork and having fun
- Working in a modern well-equipped practice with new technology
- Being part of a growing and learning organisation
- Being respectful of patient privacy and confidentiality
With a Team approach, we are able do far better for our patients and for each of our Team Members by offering professional support and case study examples to further the profession and assist each other with complex surgical scenarios or scar management – helping get patients the best possible results through teamwork and constant up-skilling
- We work towards better surgical outcomes for patients
- We offer some of the best proven technologies and surgical techniques
- We give patients Rapid Recovery packages and the latest scar minimisation treatments
- We have two VECTRA 3D imaging systems plus a 3D facial camera for Rhinoplasty or Face Surgery
- We also offer top-line post-op patient care & follow up consultations along with Healite II treatments and Fraxel scar minimisation.
- These methods can help foster holistic healing experiences for our Patients as they recovery from their surgeries.
Our team are committed to fostering an atmosphere where patients feel comfortable to ask questions or express concerns.
- We are highly focused on maintaining an environment where patients feel heard and listened to, understood and cared for.
- This includes treating each and every patient with dignity, respect and collaborative communication so that patients feel free to ask ANY and ALL questions they have about a procedure, Surgeon or healing process.
Each Cosmetic Surgery Patient and Skin Care Client is treated with respect, dignity, understanding and continuous care.
WHAT’S REALLY IMPORTANT TO US? Our Values include:
- Being ethical, honest and trustworthy
- Taking pride in your professional appearance and manner
- Mutual respect and loyalty
- Delivering an outstanding patient experience
- Providing a high quality & holistic patient improvement pathway
- Being safe, being compliant and managing risks
- Building and maintaining premier facilities and technologies
- Managing our reputation – online and in our community
- Best practice marketing and promotion activities
- Building the Group and surgeon/specialist personal brands
- Commitment to continuous improvement and growth
- A focus on learning and professional development
- Creating systems and following processes with attention to detail
- Offering different locations in Melbourne (Berwick, Hawthorn & Williamstown) as well as experienced Plastic Surgeon associates in the Sydney area (Burwood, Edgecliff & Double Bay)
With advanced techniques, expertise and constant patient feedback, we aim to remain at the forefront of surgical rejuvenation.
Our primary vision is to deliver continuously outstanding results for patients who value extensive surgical experience, precision, empathy, great communication and high quality outcomes.
If you are interested in applying for a career position, send a confidential email to our Business Manager David Staughton: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or to Dee Tozer (email@example.com) your enquiries – then apply for the role on the SEEK job site.
Thank you for your interest in career and employment opportunities with our leading group of Plastic Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgeons & Injecting Teams.