Welcome to our Careers Page
Where we share Job Openings & Career Information in Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic Injections, Advanced Skin Care & Cosmetic Surgery
We are one of the largest and most experienced groups of Specialist Plastic Surgeons & Skin Care Clinicians in Australia. With over 7 Surgeons and 3 locations in Melbourne and surrounding Suburbs (including Berwick and Williamstown/Geelong areas), we are keen to hear from career-minded individuals who want to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. Training provided for individuals who are team oriented, computer savvy, and who have the skills and attitude required to work with a leading Group of health professionals who focus on cosmetic procedures and skin care refinements using the latest technologies and equipment.
Our Peoples & Communication Team members include: Dee Tozer and David Staughton – we encourage you to apply on SEEK or to submit your CV directly to the emails listed at the bottom of this page.
Cosmetic Surgery & Plastic Surgery Industry Employment Opportunities
CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS in Cosmetic Plastic Surgery and Injectables or Skin Care and Anti-Ageing Treatments are listed below.
Marketing Coordinator for Graphic Assistance and Editing (WordPress, Adobe Design Skills and Writing/Editing required). Find the ad on SEEK.
Patient Liaison/Coordinator Roles in our Top Melbourne Locations for Plastic Surgery & Skin Care
F/T Healthcare Industry Career Opportunities in Hawthorn East, Williamstown or Berwick
- Would you be thrilled to gain a KEY Patient-Liaison role or a Surgical and Post-Op Care Nursing Role in a fast expanding, forward thinking Plastic Surgery & Skin Rejuvenation Centre?
- Are you results-orientated and focused on customer service and patient care excellence?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Are you adept at Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other software?
Genie experience, cosmetic industry and/or medical industry experience very helpful (but not required).
Registered Nurses also welcome to apply for Plastic Surgery RN roles or Patient Care Coordinator/Patient Liaison Roles.
We are seeking job candidates with experience in the medical, nursing, cosmetic, health/fitness, weight loss, pharmacy and/or beauty sales sectors.
To suit our team, you would need to demonstrate the following top skills and interpersonal capacities:
- strong interest in cosmetic surgery, cosmetic injections, beauty, skin health and aesthetics nursing
- a sparkling, engaging telephone voice and top notch customer service and sales skills
- a keen interest in helping others achieve their self-improvement and physical enhancement goals
- outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- strong computer skills and fast typing speed (minimum 75 wpm)
- intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- exceptional personal presentation
- sound knowledge of physiology or anatomy and medical or health care terminology
- high attention to detail
- clinical software or accurate data entry and database or scheduling system skills
- empathy and rapport-building skills to assist cosmetic surgery/plastic surgery patients
- customer service, sales or patient care/client liaison background
If you have any enquiries about these roles, please email [email protected].
How to apply: SEARCH SEEK for jobs by “Cosmetic Surgery for Women” or with “Plasticsurgeons.com.au” in the subject field.
F/T RECEPTIONIST – Healthcare & Cosmetic Surgery Career Opportunity (may involve Clinics in Hawthorn, Williamstown and/or Berwick)
Would you be thrilled to gain a primary, front-desk role in a rapidly expanding, forward thinking Plastic Surgery & Anti-Ageing Skin Rejuvenation Clinic with offices in Hawthorn and Williamstown and Berwick?
Different positions may be available at our three primary clinic locations, so just let us know which office is closest to you and what specific roles you’d like to be considered for an interview.
We have a beautiful, high quality environment and we get to serve some of the best cosmetic and plastic surgery patients in all of Melbourne & Sydney!
- Delightful working environment in a stylish and elegant professional practice
- Working with the latest medical technologies
- Appreciative leadership team with recognition and rewards for extra effort
- Training & opportunities to learn and develop your industry potential
- Above-award salary and incentives
Our team is expanding regularly. Send your CV and enquire by email as to what positions might suit your skill set.
Read more about what the Reception position entails and find out more about our jobs by searching SEEK for jobs by “Cosmetic Surgery for Women” or ads that have “Plasticsurgeons.com.au” in the text.
You can also send your CV by email to: [email protected].
Visit our affiliated non-surgical team website to discover opportunities available in the Injecting, Dermal Clinician or Mona Lisa Touch Laser GPs at Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing.
Along with our Melbourne Specialist Plastic Surgeons for breast, body, face, nose and eyelid surgery, we also have a top Cosmetic Injecting team for anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers.
Our Specialists for Cosmetic Surgery (Cosmetic Plastic Surgery) in Melbourne also work closely with the leading Dermal Clinicians to get the skin best prepared for surgery and scar healing.
From Healite II to skin care systems from Obagi and Medik8 to Skin Peels and Laser Treatments (DOT Therapy/CO2 laser, MonaLisa Touch lasers, Laser Genesis, Fraxel and more), we help people get their skin to look it’s best, firmest and as wrinkle-free as possible. We also remedy skin conditions such as Melasma, pigmentation and sun damage, freckles and lesions, acne, Rosacea, dryness and other common skin care concerns.
SURGEONS: Plastic Surgeon Fellowship – Job Openings in Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery and Advanced Skin Rejuvenation
Do you want to work alongside Melbourne’s top Plastic Surgeons? If you want a great environment and a once in a lifetime opportunity, contact us today.
Please enquire by emailing [email protected] for details.
Fellowships, Cosmetic Nurses, GP Injectors, Women’s Health Physicians
You’re currently visiting our Careers & Employment Opportunity page for our team of Cosmetic Plastic Surgeons (FRACS qualified Plastic Surgeons) and our Dermal Clinicians and Cosmetic Injectors and Aesthetic Surgery team.
We serve men and women seeking Cosmetic Surgery or Plastic Surgery procedures and skin rejuvenation in Melbourne and the surrounding areas.
Our Specialist Plastic Surgeons are conveniently located a short drive or train ride from Melbourne CBD, Brighton, Glen Iris, Malvern, Richmond, Camberwell, Kew, Toorak, South Yarra, Balwyn, Hawthorn, Auburn, Hawthorn East and surrounds.
We are located a 10 minute walk from Camberwell Station and a 5 minute walk from Auburn Railway Station.
We also have satellite Clinics in Berwick and in Williamstown. Just let us know WHICH location is most convenient for you.
If you’d like to be kept updated, please send an Enquiry form, register to receive our monthly newsletter and send an employment enquiry email to [email protected]
Current or future employment opportunities for our Plastic Surgery, Aesthetic Medicine, Nursing, Dermal Clinicians & Injectors Team are listed below.
As one of the largest leading Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery groups in Australia, we have occasional career openings for the following professionals:
- Plastic Surgery Fellowships for recent graduates of Plastic Surgeons
- Experienced Cosmetic Nurses or Aesthetic Nurses
- GP Injectors or Registered Nurse Injectors
- Women’s Health Physicians or Female General Practitioners (GPs)
- Medical Receptionists and Patient Care Coordinators with experience in the Cosmetics, Beauty, Cosmeceuticals or Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery industries
ABOUT OUR SPECIALIST SURGEONS & COSMETIC SURGERY, SKIN CARE & INJECTING TEAMS
As Cosmetic Surgery for Women & Aesthetic Surgery for Men, we are Melbourne’s fastest growing Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Group practice.
Read our GUIDE TO A CAREER IN THE AESTHETIC INDUSTRY for more information.
Plastic Surgeon Dr Craig Rubinstein, a Breast and Abdominoplasty Specialist, is the FOUNDER of the group of SIX highly experienced Surgeons.
In addition to our main Hawthorn East based Clinic, we have facilities in Williamstown and Berwick. We are continuing to expand and we are always looking for the best and brightest team members to deliver superior customer service and surgery experiences for our valued patients. We pride ourselves on our excellence and we deliver high quality Specialist Surgery care by some of the most experienced professionals in Melbourne (with Cosmetic Plastic Surgery colleagues in Sydney).
Only highly experienced Specialist Plastic Surgeons, Aesthetic Surgeons, Dermal Clinicians and Cosmetic Injectors are hired at our Melbourne Practices.
Our Receptionist Team, Surgery Support Team, Patient Care Advisors and Educators are stellar in their patient care ethics, communications and personal presentation.
In addition to high-end care, our patients appreciate that we also have TWO (2) VECTRA 3 D imaging systems, as well as a Facial Vectra 3D Imaging System. We offer patients the benefit of numerous high quality lasers and other equipment that enables us to offer: artisan surgery procedures, precision planning, scar minimisation treatments and rapid recovery process assistance. We aim to offer the best practices for pre surgery and post op care practices, including skin preparations and and scar management strategies as well as Rapid Recovery protocols and special gift packs.
CoCoRuby Skin and Anti-Ageing and Medici Clinic in Berwick are also part of Cosmetic Surgery for Women and Aesthetic Surgery for Men. Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing offers non-surgical solutions to skin conditions as well as facial rejuvenation using Injectables and Fillers.
With numerous state of the art lasers and light therapies including Healite II Low Level Light Therapy (LLLT), working alongside our Melbourne Plastic Surgeons, we can offer you a full scope of services from facial rejuvenation using lasers to face lifts, eyelid lifts, body contouring or liposuction and rhinoplasty surgery.
Our Clinic is considered a Centre of Excellence specialising in Anti-Ageing and Cosmetic Plastic Surgery for women and men of many different ages and lifestyles.
- The Victorian group currently has 5 experienced Plastic Surgeons and an Oculoplastic surgeon, an Aesthetic Physician, 2 Senior Nurse Injectors and 3 Dermal Clinicians.
- Our Specialists are supported by a team of over 15 staff including Nurses, Reception, Patient Education/Web Content & Consumer Engagement, Patient Care Coordinators and our Administration Teams.
- Coco Ruby Skin and Anti-Ageing clinic uses some of the world’s renowned high grade laser and light systems including the Cutera Xeo Platform. This platform has the Limelight IPL for superficial vessels and pigmentation and rejuvenation, Prowave 770nm and the Coolglide 1064nm for hair removal, Excel 1064nm for deeper and larger vessels and veins, and Laser Genesis 1064nm for rosacea and rejuvenation.
- The clinic also features the latest Fraxel re-store DUAL laser and the Deka Fractional CO2 RF Dot Therapy for exceptional resurfacing and rejuvenation. In addition to the quality light and laser systems, we have two Healite low level light therapy platform to assist in wound healing and rejuvenation.
We also have Cosmetic Plastic Surgery affiliates in Sydney.
For information on our fully qualified Sydney Plastic Surgeon colleagues for your cosmetic surgery procedure(s), visit our Sydney Plastic Surgeon pages.
OUR PURPOSE – WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO
We change lives!
We are on a mission to help people improve their life and make a real difference to individuals, society and the medical profession.
FOR OUR PATIENTS, OUR COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE IN SPECIALTY SURGERY PROCEDURES MEANS:
- Making a difference to people’s lives.
- Listening and understanding what the patient wants and helping patients to understand what surgery can and cannot do (realistic expectations are crucial to getting a successful outcome and a great results only result from collaborative discussions and precise planning).
- Fully customising the surgery or implant to suit the patient’s physique and appearance goals.
- Helping men and women live a better life – such as attracting more relationship choices, career choices or a lifestyle that relies on inner-and-outer confidence.
For some patients, we help them restore their confidence & self-esteem by helping to reduce their pain and discomfort.
In essence, we help our patients – younger as well as our more mature patients – by performing transformative, precision surgeries or restorative changes that can really make a difference in the person’s confidence levels. Where once a patient may have felt distracted by or bullied about an out of balance facial feature or a very crooked nose, a highly visible scar, or a noticeable facial, nose or skin deformity, they end up feeling more confident after surgery that helps bring that feature or body part into greater balance with the rest of their face or physique.
We help MEN with Plastic Surgery & Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
We help women AND men with cosmetic surgery needs. Our male plastic surgery procedure or cosmetic procedures include body contouring, liposuction and male breast reduction for ‘man boobs’ or Gynaecomastia.
As an example, if someone injured their nose in sports or an accident and have been left with a very crooked or misshapen nose, it can often be restored to how it looked BEFORE the injury (or reshaped entirely to gain more facial harmony).
Alternatively, if excess sun exposure has resulted in premature ageing around the eyes, precision eyelid surgery or strategic injectables and dermal fillers can restore a smoother, less droopy eyelid appearance or reduce wrinkles and lines. So we take pride in helping people to LOOK as young as they still feel on the inside, despite what the passing years have done to their facial volume or skin or body. It’s a restorative process and a confidence building process as much as it is a cosmetic process; and confidence is what it’s all about for our patients. With a focus on premium precision procedures, patient care excellence and post-op recovery facilitation, we can help restore what many patients feel has been keeping them from feeling more confident in life – and we do this with empathy, caring, professionalism, dedication and respect.
FOR OUR PATIENT CARE TEAMS INCLUDING GPS, NURSES & DERMAL CLINICIANS THIS MEANS
Always having a positive and optimistic attitude.
Fostering an attitude of continuous learning and improvement in providing best practice care in Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery, Skin Care, Injectable Treatments & Anti-Ageing as well as Scar Reduction & Laser Treatments
- Being committed to Teamwork and having fun
- Working in a modern well-equipped practice with new technology
- Being part of a growing and learning organisation
- Being respectful of patient privacy and confidentiality
FOR OUR PLASTIC SURGEONS & MEDICAL SPECIALISTS this means…
…a focus on better ‘life management’ for our Plastic Surgeons & Cosmetic Surgery Specialists who have years of expertise to offer patients.
Within our Top Surgeons collaborative environment, we help our leading Plastic Surgeons be more efficient and more effective than if they worked in a smaller, solo practice.
How do we help our Surgeons have a better life and focus exclusively on their patients rather than on running a solo practice?
- With consulting, surgery, learning and life, and team approaches to complex cases.
- Helping with the day to day management and hospital lists as well as Team Training for their patient support staff
- Finding and mastering their own niche Surgical Specialty and their own professional surgery or procedures ‘brand’
- Helping them continuously improve in a peer learning and supportive sharing environment with continuing education
- As an example, a typical Surgeon has taken until the age of 40 or beyond to get extremely proficient – about 10,000 hours to reach Surgical mastery.
- Most operate on 100 to 300 patients per year for about 25-30 years.
With a Team approach, we are able do far better for our patients and for each of our Team Members by offering professional support and case study examples to further the profession and assist each other with complex surgical scenarios or scar management – helping get patients the best possible results through teamwork and constant upskilling
- Working towards better surgical outcomes for patients means offering improved cosmetic & asethetic surgery results using the best technologies and techniques – for example, we now have two VECTRA 3D body and breast imaging technology rooms PLUS a 3D facial camera, along with Rapid Recovery packages, the latest Lasers and other equipment which can help Surgeons perform high quality surgery procedures.
- A better, more complete “patient pathway” experience is one of our key points of difference, as we pride ourselves on premium surgical experiences and best practice pre-op preparation, precise and extensive pre-surgical measurements, precision surgery methods and post-op patient care excellence.
- Post-op care excellence includes reduced scarring and reducing risks of complications, giving patients a faster healing time where possible as well as a quicker return to normal day to day life when this is in the patients best interest.
- We also offer top-line post-op patient care & follow up consultations along with Healite II treatments and Fraxel scar minimisation. These methods can help foster holistic healing experiences for our Patients as they recovery from their surgeries.
Our team are committed to fostering an atmosphere where patients feel comfortable to ask questions or express concerns.
We are highly focused on maintaining an environment where patients feel heard and listened to, understood and cared for. This includes treating each and every patient with dignity, respect and collaborative communication so that patients feel free to ask ANY and ALL questions they have about a procedure, Surgeon or healing process..
Each patient is treated with respect, dignity, understanding and continuous care.
The combination of outstanding patient support, proven & effective surgical techniques PLUS the best medical and safety standards available help our Team of Specialist Plastic Surgeons deliver a predictable high quality outcome for body, breast, face and nose surgery patients.
WHAT’S REALLY IMPORTANT TO US?
- Being ethical, honest and trustworthy.
- Mutual respect and loyalty
- Delivering an outstanding patient experience
- Providing a high quality & holistic patient improvement pathway
- Being safe, being compliant and managing risks
- Building and maintaining premier facilities and technologies
- Managing our reputation – online and in our community
- Best practice marketing and promotion activities
- Building the Group and surgeon/specialist personal brands
- Commitment to continuous improvement and growth
- A focus on learning and professional development
- Creating systems and following processes with attention to detail
- Offering different locations in Melbourne (Berwick, Hawthorn & Williamstown) as well as experienced Plastic Surgeon associates in the Sydney area (Burwood, Edgecliff & Double Bay)
With advanced techniques, expertise and constant patient feedback, we aim to remain at the forefront of surgical rejuvenation.
Our primary vision is to deliver continuously outstanding results for patients who value extensive surgical experience, precision, empathy, great communication and high quality outcomes.
To provide exceptional quality of service in plastic and cosmetic surgery, and improve the appearance, well being and self-confidence of patients entrusting us with their care.
OUR MELBOURNE PLASTIC SURGERY & SKIN CARE CLINICS
Note that NOT all Surgeons work at all locations – ask a Patient Care Coordinator for more information.
With SIX specialist Surgeons in Melbourne, all with extensive experience, patients have an excellent choice of dedicated, meticulous Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeons.
We have THREE Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery career locations in the Melbourne area:
- Berwick (Medici Clinic)
- Hawthorn East
We also have TWO Victoria locations for Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing (Berwick & Hawthorn East), where we offer laser and injectables treatments and other non-surgical options for skin rejuvenation and facial treatments.
If you are interested in applying for a career position with Cosmetic Surgery for Women, Aesthetic Surgery for Men, Medici Clinic or Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing, please send a confidential email to our Business Manager David Staughton: [email protected].
Thank you for your interest in career and employment opportunities with our leading group of Plastic, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgeons and Non-Surgical Skin Care Teams in Melbourne, Berwick & Williamstown.