Careers – Nursing Jobs and Employment Opportunities in Melbourne
We are open to hearing from Patient Advisors, Fellows in Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Doctors and Nurses interested in joining our Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
Welcome to our Careers Page for Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery in Melbourne.
Are you a Nurse/RN, Surgery Theatre Nurse, Surgery Assistant, Plastic Surgeon, Cosmetic Surgery Nurse, a Cosmetic Injector, Patient Coordinator or Dermal Clinician?
- Do you want to be part of the exciting cosmetic industry sector or Plastic Surgery experience in Melbourne?
- Read about how to get involved in the Plastic Surgery & Cosmetic Injecting industry.
On this page, we share any current Job Openings & Career Opportunities for the Plastic Surgery & Cosmetic Industry, including Nurses, Cosmetic Doctors & Plastic Surgeon Fellowships.
Contact us and let us know if you’re keen to join our team in one of these position:
- Patient Care Coordinators – helping patients move through their consultation and surgery journey
- Plastic Surgeons & Support Teams
- Cosmetic Injections, Cosmetic GP/Cosmetic Doctors for Aesthetic Medicine
- Advanced Skin Care Technologies (Dermal Clinicians)
- Plastic Surgery for Women and Men
- Practice Management
- Nurses or medically-trained Patient Care Liaisons
About Us: We Focus On Patient Care Excellence
- Our Clinics feature some of the most experienced groups of Specialist Plastic Surgeons, Cosmetic Medical Professionals & Skin Care Clinicians in Australia.
- We have several independent Specialist Plastic Surgeons and multiple surgery consulting locations in the Melbourne region
- These include Hawthorn East, Berwick and Williamstown (TBD).
- Our expertise is in providing precision Cosmetic Surgery and Patient Care Excellence.
- Our Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing affiliates also offer Non-surgical cosmetic technologies to ensure our patients get the best possible results from their cosmetic surgery procedures.
Current Job Openings for Nurses, Plastic Surgery Fellows and Patient Care Coordinators in our Plastic Surgery Clinics in Melbourne and/or Sydney
** We are currently OPEN to talking with highly skilled, established Specialist Plastic Surgeons or Plastic Surgery Fellows who would like to discuss the potential for joining one of Melbourne’s largest groups of Specialist Surgeons.**
Phone David Staughton on (03) 8849 1444.
Who should contact us about potential Melbourne Job Opportunities in Cosmetic Nursing and Plastic Surgery or Skin Care Clinics:
- We are keen to hear from career-minded individuals who want to make a positive difference in the lives of our cosmetic surgery and skin care patients.
- It’s important that you read our tips and guidelines before applying for a role and ideally attend one of our Patient Events.
Professional Training Provided for our Team Members – we are always working on continual improvement and personnel upskilling for our Team so that we can better serve our Plastic Surgery patients.
We are focused on Patient Care Excellence. We also believe in offering personal growth workshops and professional skills training to ensure we meet our patient expectations.
- Training provided for individuals who are team oriented, computer savvy and who have the skills and attitude required to work with a leading Group of health professionals.
- Enjoy working with a team committed to top cosmetic procedures and skin care treatments.
- Learn about our precision surgical techniques, advanced technologies and special equipment.
Who to speak to about working with our Plastic Surgeons in Melbourne
Our Peoples & Communication Team members include: Business Manager David Staughton or Peoples & Communication Professional, Dee Tozer.
If you are interested in working for us, please:
- Email us with your initial enquiry (contact emails are listed further down this page)
- Apply for Job Listing(s) directly via our SEEK advertisements.
- Important: BEFORE you APPLY for one of our roles in Cosmetic Surgery or Skin Care, read our APPLICANT TIPS sheet.
Cosmetic Surgery & Plastic Surgery Industry: Current Employment Opportunities
We are open to hearing from medical and surgical industry job candidates with experience in medical and cosmetic nursing sectors, plastic surgery, health/fitness, weight loss clinical care sectors, pharmacy sales and/or beauty treatments and cosmetic sales.
Nursing Jobs, Cosmetic Plastic Surgery and Skin Treatment or Cosmetic Injecting job opportunities and career path information – listed below.
Patient Liaison/Coordinator Roles, Nursing & Reception Support Roles in our Top Melbourne Locations (Send us an enquiry to assess if we have any current job openings for Nurses or Patient Coordinators for Cosmetic Procedures).
Plastic Cosmetic Surgery & Skin Care – Patient Support, Surgery Coordination and Nursing Roles
- Are you results-orientated and customer service focused?
- Do you have a warm, engaging manner and excellent communication skills?
- Would you enjoy being a Patient-Liaison or a Surgical Nurse in a fast expanding, forward thinking Cosmetic Clinic and Plastic Surgery Environment?
- Are you adept at Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Genie or other medical software?
Genie experience, cosmetic industry and/or medical industry experience very helpful (but not required).
F/T RECEPTIONIST – Healthcare & Cosmetic Surgery Career Opportunities (Melbourne)
- Would you enjoy being the face to face greeting team, appointment scheduler and phone support person for our patients, Skin Care Professionals and Surgeons?
- Different positions may be available at our clinic locations in Melbourne, Berwick or Williamstown.
Just let us know which office is closest to you and what specific roles you’d like to be considered for an interview.
If you are interested in one of these roles, search our SEEK ads for jobs in reception, nursing or Patient Care Coordination.
Who should apply?
To suit our team, you would need to demonstrate the following top skills and interpersonal capacities:
- strong interest in cosmetic surgery, cosmetic injections, beauty, skin health and aesthetics nursing
- a sparkling, engaging telephone voice and top notch customer service and sales skills
- a keen interest in helping others achieve their self-improvement and physical enhancement goals
- outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- strong computer skills and fast typing speed (minimum 75 wpm)
- intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- exceptional personal presentation (read our tips sheet)
- sound knowledge of physiology or anatomy and medical or health care terminology
- high attention to detail with clinical software experience AND accurate data entry/scheduling skills
- empathy and rapport-building skills to support our Melbourne cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery patients
- customer service, sales or patient care/client liaison background
What’s a typical career path of a Cosmetic Doctor, Plastic Surgeon or Nurse?
Plastic Surgeons spend at least 14 years getting trained and qualified before becoming eligible for FRACS Specialist Plastic Surgery qualifications. Some work in group settings like our practice but operate and see patients individually as Surgeons; others work independently in sole practices.
Nurses have a variety of career paths and employment opportunities, from theatre nursing to Patient Care after surgery to Patient Care Coordination.
If you have any pre-application enquiries about these roles, please email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions; then apply via our advertisements on www.seek.com.au.
To APPLY for a role, please find our job ADS on SEEK.
We may not be currently hiring but it is wise to connect with us and attend our EVENTS so that you know more about us in the event an opportunity arises to which you may be qualified.
- Search the online SEEK listings for jobs posted by “Cosmetic Surgery for Women & Men” or “Premier Practice Management”
- Search SEEK for ads with “plasticsurgeons.com.au” or “cocorubyskin.com.au” in the subject field
- All APPLICANTS must apply directly on SEEK OR contact David on 03 8849 1444 (leave a message about your desired role).
Beautiful environment to work in PLUS you’ll get to assist some of the best cosmetic and plastic surgery patients in Melbourne!
- Delightful working environment in a stylish and elegant professional practice
- Working with the latest medical technologies and skin care products
- Appreciative leadership team with recognition and rewards for extra effort
- Training & opportunities to learn and develop your industry potential
- Above-award salary and incentives
We may offer a range of services and varied career opportunities and jobs in Cosmetic Medicine, Skin Rejuvenation and Plastic Surgery. Get in touch with us if you want to express interest in joining our team when we have a job opening.
Want to work as a Dermal Clinician or Injector?
Visit our affiliated non-surgical team website to discover more about our Cosmetic Injecting, Dermal Clinician and Mona Lisa Touch Laser Operations at Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing. Register to attend one of our FREE events to find out more.
Plastic Surgeon Fellowships Also Available to Select Candidates
- Do you want to work alongside Melbourne’s top Plastic Surgeons?
- If you want a great environment and a once in a lifetime opportunity is Cosmetic Medicine and Plastic Surgery, contact us today.
Please enquire by emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
If you’d like to be kept updated on jobs in the Cosmetic Surgery & Skin Care & Cosmetic Injecting Industry, please send an Enquiry form below. You can also register to receive our fortnightly e-newsletters.
As Cosmetic Surgery for Women & Aesthetic Surgery for Men, we are Melbourne’s fastest growing Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Group practice.
Read our GUIDE TO A CAREER IN THE AESTHETIC INDUSTRY for more information.
Our Plastic Surgeons are conveniently located a short drive or train ride from Melbourne CBD, Brighton, Glen Iris, Malvern, Richmond, Camberwell, Kew, Toorak, South Yarra, Balwyn, Hawthorn, Auburn, Hawthorn East and surrounds.
We are located a 10 minute walk from Camberwell Station and a 5 minute walk from Auburn Railway Station.
Plastic Surgeon Dr Craig Rubinstein, a Breast Surgery and Abdominoplasty expert, is the FOUNDER of our Clinics.
Our Clinic is considered a Centre of Excellence expert in Anti-Ageing and Cosmetic Plastic Surgery for women and men of many different ages and lifestyles.
- CoCoRuby Skin and Anti-Ageing is also associated with Cosmetic Surgery for Women and Men.
- Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing offers non-surgical solutions to skin conditions as well as facial rejuvenation using Injectables and Fillers.
We also have Cosmetic Plastic Surgery affiliates in Sydney. For information, visit our Sydney Plastic Surgeon pages.
Thank you for your interest in career and employment opportunities with our leading group of Plastic Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgeons & Injecting Teams.