Melbourne’s team of leading Plastic Surgeons for Brow Lifts and Facial Rejuvenation Surgery
Your choice of several leading Melbourne fully-qualified surgery specialists and brow lift experts, along with Dermal Clinician experts, can help you get the look you want. Our Plastic Surgeons operate at accredited major hospitals in Melbourne using only experienced anaesthetists and a top team of surgical support staff.
Contact our Patient Care Coordinator or book a consultation with one of our surgeons to learn more about brow lift surgery and facial contouring options to reduce the signs of ageing.
Or visit our Skin & Anti-Ageing Clinic pages, “Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing Clinic” to hear about our selection of rejuvenation and resurfacing options to help you get the look YOU want!
Before and After Photos of Face Lifts Available During your Consultation or at an Event
Please phone Michelle on (03) 8849 1444 to request information, Before & After Images or speak with patients who have completed procedures.
*Disclaimer: Individual results can vary significantly from patient to patient.
The information we provide is of a general nature.
To find out what to expect for your preferred procedures, arrange to see one of our Specialist Plastic Surgeons for a full-history and surgical consultation. Read more about surgical outcome variability on our Disclaimer Page.
Support for Interstate Patients
Please visit our interstate patients page to find out how we can help you.
NEXT STEPS on your Surgical Journey
Visit our FAQ pages, learn more about your procedure, have a look at our photo galleries and patient reviews.
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us or Call on (03) 8849 1444 to arrange your surgeon consultation
- A Referral from your GP or from your Specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Schedule a confidential consultation with your selected Specialist Surgeon by paying the $200 booking fee.
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes (for body surgery or breast surgery patients)
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Nurse Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Coordinator (FREE)
- Attend our Regular Practice Events and hear from our Plastic Surgeons and their top support team (FREE)
- Organise a Skype call consultation with a Surgeon (available for Interstate patients)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
Please contact us using this form to arrange to book a consultation with one of our expert Specialist Surgeons or to arrange to speak with our Patient Care Coordinator.
Send an enquiry form today or phone Michelle on (03) 8849 1444.