Our Best Breast Plastic Surgeons
Your choice of five of Melbourne’s most experienced breast plastic surgeons located in Hawthorn and Berwick, Victoria.
Specialists Dr Craig Rubinstein, Dr Douglas McManamny and Dr Geoff Barnett. Our Team of Surgeons fully customise every procedure to help you get the best breast enlargements possible for your specific frame and augmentation goals.
Our Specialist Plastic Surgeons on our team operate at accredited major hospitals in Melbourne using only experienced anaesthetists and a top team of surgical support staff.
*Disclaimer: Individual results can vary significantly from patient to patient.
The information we provide is of a general nature.
To find out what to expect for your preferred procedures, arrange to see one of our Specialist Plastic Surgeons for a full-history and surgical consultation. Read more about surgical outcome variability on our Disclaimer Page.
How Do I Start the Process of Getting a Breast Augmentation (Enlargement)?
The first step is getting in touch with one of our clinics. We have top-class surgeons who exceed national requirements for qualifications for cosmetic surgery, so you can trust in the quality of both our service and the results you’ll get. If you’re in or around Melbourne, you can’t ask for a better experience. Even if you’re not based in Melbourne, we can still take care of your breast augmentation needs – many women travel to us because they want the best.
Next Steps on Your Patient Journey for Breast Surgery
How to Book your Surgeon Consultation
- Email us or Call on (03) 8849 1400 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or from your Specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Schedule a confidential consultation with your selected Specialist Surgeon by paying the $200 booking fee.
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Nurse Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Coordinator (FREE)
- Attend our Regular Practice Events and hear from our Breast Surgeons and their top support team (FREE)
- Organise a Skype call consultation with a Surgeon (available for Interstate patients)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
Please contact us using this form to arrange to book a consultation with one of our expert Specialist Plastic Surgeons or to speak with our Patient Care Coordinator.