Before & After Photos of Breast Augmentation Surgery*
Breast Implants: Breast Enlargement Photos Before & After Surgery Results
If you are wanting to explore Breast Augmentation surgery, take a look at a few of our Specialist Breast Surgeon’s BEFORE & AFTER Breast Enlargement photos. We have plenty more to show you in our Clinic when you come in for a confidential surgery consultation to investigate your options for breast augmentation/breast enlargement surgery in Melbourne. Our no obligation surgery consultations for breast enlargement surgery allow you to talk with top Surgeons to learn more about your choices to get better looking breasts, plus a good surgery experience with a qualified Team of caring professionals at all stages of your journey.
*cup size approximate
Many of our prior patients are happy for us to show you their Before & After images of breast enlargement photographs, but prefer we show you Before and After Breast Enlargement Photos in our Clinic rather than publish them on the internet. You are welcome to arrange to visit our Clinic rooms to review additional Before & After Photos of results for different types of breast surgeries including Augmentation (Enlargement), Breast Lift (Mastopexy), Asymmetry Correction and Breast Reduction procedures.
Our Clinic’s Best Breast Specialist Plastic Surgeons on our team are fully qualified Plastic Surgeons for your Breast Enlargement Surgery
Your choice of some of Melbourne’s most experienced breast plastic surgeons located in Hawthorn and Berwick, Victoria.
Specialists Dr Craig Rubinstein, Dr Douglas McManamny, Dr Richard Maxwell, and Dr Geoff Barnett. Our Specialist Team of Surgeons fully customise every procedure to help you get the best breast enlargements possible for your specific frame and augmentation goals.
Our Breast Specialist Plastic Surgeons on our team operate at accredited major hospitals in Melbourne using only experienced anaesthetists and a top team of surgical support staff.
Implant options come down to type of implant and placement of the breast implant.
How Do I Start the Process of Getting a Breast Augmentation (Enlargement)?
The first step is getting in touch with a Patient Care Coordinator at one of our clinics. We have top class surgeons who exceed national requirements for qualifications for cosmetic surgery, so you can trust in the quality of both our service and the results you’ll get. If you’re in or around Melbourne, you can’t ask for a better experience. Even if you’re not based in Melbourne, we can still take care of your breast augmentation needs – many women travel to us because they want the best practice pre-op care, surgical planning and customisation and post-op care including Healite II sessions or scar management techniques to minimise scars after surgery.
*Disclaimer: Individual results can vary significantly from patient to patient.
The information we provide is of a general nature.To find out what to expect for your preferred procedures, arrange to see one of our Specialist Plastic Surgeons for a full history and surgical consultation. Read more about surgical outcome variability on our Disclaimer Page.
Next Steps on Your Patient Journey for Breast Implant Surgery
How to Book your Surgeon Consultation
- Email us or Call on (03) 8849 1400 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Schedule a confidential consultation with your selected Specialist Surgeon by paying the $200 booking fee.
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Nurse Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Coordinator (FREE)
- Attend our Regular Practice Events and hear from our Breast Surgeons and their top support team (FREE)
- Organise a Skype call consultation with a Surgeon (available for Interstate patients)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
Please contact us using this form to arrange to book a consultation with one of our expert Breast Specialist Plastic Surgeons or to speak with our Patient Care Coordinator.