Leading Plastic Surgeons for Body Surgery and Body Contouring Procedures
Your choice of FIVE of Melbourne’s most experienced Plastic Surgeons specialists including:
Dr Geoff Barnett – Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
Our Team of Surgeons – Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon
Our Body Surgery Specialists operate at accredited major hospitals in Melbourne using only experienced anaesthetists and a top team of surgical support staff.
Body Contouring and Surgery Procedures for Men and Women
These procedures are designed to correct or improve the contours of the body, by removing excess skin and fat, smoothing bulges, and repairing abdominal damage from pregnancy or after Bariatric Surgery and significant weight loss.
Body Surgery for Women
Women often approach our clinic for body related procedures to reshape, firm and contour their post-pregnancy body that has failed to return to a pre-pregnancy body fitness even after strict exercise and dieting efforts.
Body Surgery for Men
Men often seek body surgery and combined surgical procedures to reduce stubborn fat stores around their middle torso and chest or breast regions (reduction of “man boobs” or moobs, ‘spare tire’ tummy bulges sometimes called a ‘beer belly’ or ‘beer gut’).
Combined Surgery Procedures
Patients often seek more than one body surgery, especially if they have undergone body or breast changes due to pregnancy, breast feeding or menopause. Combined procedures may help reduce costs and recovery time compared to having these surgeries done separately.
Some patients might decide combine, for example:
- Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift with Augmentation (Dr Craig Rubinstein, Dr Richard Maxwell)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy) with Reduction (Dr Craig Rubinstein, Dr Rebecca Wyten)
- Body Surgery with Face Surgery (Eyelid Lift Surgery/Blepharoplasty with Dr Benjamin Bur, Dr Geoff Barnett, Our Team of Surgeons)
- Body Lift with Neck Lift Surgery or Anti-Wrinkle Injectables and Dermal Fillers (Dr Geoff Barnett, Dr Craig Rubinstein)
- Breast Augmentation and Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Rejuvenation Procedures) (Dr Craig Rubinstein, Dr Geoff Barnett and Dr Benjamin Burt)
Body Surgery for “Mummy Makeovers“
Other Body Surgery
Body Contouring surgeries for post-pregnancy body reshaping may involve a combination of procedures including:
- Tummy Tuck (abdominoplasty)
- Brachioplasty (Arm Lift)
- Breast lift (with or without implants)
- Breast reduction
- Upper Arm Lift
- Thigh Lift (Reduction)
- Vaginal tightening by MonaLisa Touch
Our approach to recovery is simple. We do whatever we can to get you back to your normal life as soon as possible.
Next steps on your Surgical Journey
Visit our FAQ pages, learn more about your procedure, have a look at our photo galleries and patient reviews.
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us below or Call on (03) 8849 1444 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment OR
- Book a FREE 15-minute phone chat with our Patient Liaison Manager. Click here.
- A Referral from your GP or from your Specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral although no rebates are claimable without one.
- Schedule a confidential consultation with your selected Specialist Surgeon by paying the $200 booking fee.
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information – DOWNLOAD A GUIDE about the procedure or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Consultation with a Nurse.
- Organise a phone call with Patient Coordinator (FREE) Click here.
- Attend our Regular Practice FREE Events and hear from our Team of Plastic Surgeons along with their top support team.
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure you want – call or contact us
Please contact us using the form below to arrange a consultation with one of our expert Specialist Plastic Surgeons or to speak with our Patient Care Team on (03) 8849 1444.
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes