Are you tired of having physical pain due to the size and position of your breasts? Do you want to overcome the swimwear limitations and other discomforts of heavy, sagging breast tissues? If so, why not explore your options for a Breast Reduction and/or Breast Lift surgery over the summer period? Then you can explore the best bathers – even bikinis – to wear after having breast reduction surgery.
Breast Reduction Surgery in Melbourne – Is Summer is a good time to have Surgery?
Everyone has a unique lifestyle, and most of us are busy. Yet Summer in Melbourne often brings the chance to leave work and school behind for a few weeks, and stop to relax by the pool or bay. However, summer isn’t always a breeze for women with sagging breasts or a very large breast volume size.
That’s because having heavy breasts can cause postural problems, back pain, neck pain and social discomfort. Deflated breasts that hang too low over the breast crease, and heavy breasts that splay to the side when you recline, may mean you might NOT feel exactly comfortable in summer. Then there’s the extra sweat and chaffing or skin irritation of having skin on skin in summer. You get the picture. But what can be done?
Fortunately, breast reduction surgery can ease the weight of heavy breasts and restore your nipples – and breast tissues – to a more central location on your chest wall.
Does the weight of your breasts or their size leave you dreading bather & bikini season – not to mention Melbourne’s shocking heat waves?
If your cup size or breast shape is taking away YOUR full enjoyment of summer’s fun – or limiting your choices in more revealing summer fashions – cosmetic breast surgery may help. Phone (03) 8849 1444 and ask about a breast reduction or breast lift surgery consultation with our Team of leading Specialist Plastic Surgeons in Melbourne. Consultations are available in Hawthorn East, Berwick and Williamstown. Or READ on to discover how it makes a positive difference in many women’s lives. You can always send an enquiry form (below) OR even register to attend a patient evening event to see some Before & After Photos of Breast Reduction Surgery.
Breast Reduction & Breast Lift Surgery: Why Choosing It Before or During Summer May be Best for Comfort
Skin infections and excess sweating are common when your breasts are too large or heavy (so is chaffing and bra strap dig-ins).
- Summer and the turn of the YEAR to a new year might be a great time to turn the page to a NEW YOU.
- It might also be that hot weather leaves you with uncomfortable sweat under the breast tissues (or a rash or skin infection).
- You may even be suffering from hyperhydrosis.
- Or perhaps you simply feel uncomfortable wearing swimsuits – that is, if you can find a swimsuit you love that also fits well.
Or it might be that since you’ve raised your children or went through weight loss or menopause, your breasts now seem empty or saggy – and you’re feeling self-conscious about them, particularly when summer heat means more revealing clothing.
- Even women in their 30s and 40s find that breasts can sag after having children or post-breast feeding.
- Sagging breasts can actually leave your body looking older than it actually is.
- You may wish to restore firmness and nipple location of the breast tissues – which can be done with a breast reduction OR a breast lift, with or without additional volume enhancement using breast implants – depending on your skin health and your surgery goals.
Breast Lift Surgery & Breast Reduction can be life changing for some patients
If you’re unhappy with large or sagging breast tissues, you’re certainly not alone. Many women are unhappy with how their breasts look after weight changes or after pregnancy and breast feeding.
- Women of all ages may find themselves unhappy with heavy breast tissues or sagging nipples.
- Many women who want a breast lift or breast reduction surgery, feel afraid to take the first step.
- If that’s you, the FIRST step may be the hardest – but speaking with our caring, empathetic team will put you at ease.
- And chances are you’ll feel great for having had the courage to pursue what you’re really wanting – more upper body balance and more firmness in your breasts – including nipples that no longer point towards the ground (or to the side when the breasts splay out when you’re reclining)!
So why not call a Patient Team Member and ask for a confidential consultation with one of our Team’s top Breast Surgeons in Melbourne, such as Dr Craig Rubinstein, Dr Richard Maxwell, Dr Geoff Barnett, or Dr Wyten?
Benefits of Breast Reduction and/or Breast Lift Surgery
If you have heavy, low-hanging breasts that impede your posture, cause neck pain and limit your swimwear choices and exercise activities, then a breast lift or breast reduction might be the solution to regain some body balance.
Breasts that Stay Where You want Them – Perky and Central on the Chest Wall
We all know that if your breasts are large or saggy, they tend to splay out to the side whenever you recline. Wearing a bikini, this can be embarrassing (especially if you can’t find a good support top for a swimsuit).
More Social Confidence and Fashion Choices
It might not seem like a lot, but having more body confidence goes a long way to feeling more socially vibrant (for many women who’ve told us about their experiences after Breast Reduction Surgery and Breast Lift/Breast Augmentation surgery).
The patient below (featured in an editorial in Vogue magazine in 2016) was extremely happy with having a more balanced upper body and more fashion choices. She now felt free to wear backless outfits and form fitting tops that seemed impractical to wear before her breast reduction surgery with Dr Rubinstein.
Find out more about your options for Breast Lift or Breast Reduction surgery this summer.
And then send us your recommendations for the best bikinis to wear after Breast Reduction surgery. Be sure to include a link and address the email to: Attention Maven (email@example.com).
If your “best bikini after breast reduction” suggestion is chosen for our follow-up blog, you’ll get a free Healite II facial from the skin care experts at Coco Ruby. Conditions and terms apply. Visit our COCO RUBY contest page for details.