Breast Lift Surgery – Before & After Photos (Mastopexy Images)
Visit our BREAST procedure pages.
Other Breast Surgery information is available directly from the MENU on our Home Page.
Once you’ve read about the procedure, and visited our Blog, you’ll want to see some example of actual patient photos.
Many of our patients are happy for us to show you their BEFORE and AFTER breast lift photos, but prefer we show them in our rooms rather than on the web or internet.
Below is just a sampling of some of our patients BEFORE & AFTER IMAGES for Mastopexy (Breast Lift) Surgery. Every woman is different — no two breasts or breast surgeries will bring identical results — that’s why the planning stage is so crucial to your breast surgery outcomes. Our Plastic Surgeons are breast specialists: they are known for precision pre-surgical planning and preparation. We also have Vectra Imaging (3D imaging) available where it may assist in sizing decisions. If you’d like to see more BEFORE and AFTER photos, meet our team or arrange a consultation with our leading Australia Plastic Surgeons in Melbourne and Berwick, contact our Patient Care Advisor on (03) 8849 1444.
Dr Craig Rubinstein – Plastic Surgeon (Surgery Results)
Mastopexy Before & After Photos of Breast Lift or Breast Augmentation with Mastopexy (BAM) procedures
Dr Craig Rubinstein – Photo Gallery Mastopexy
Dr Douglas McManamny – Photo Gallery Mastopexy
Dr Geoff Barnett – Photo Gallery Mastopexy
Dr Richard Sackelariou – Photo Gallery Mastopexy
Support for Interstate or International Patients located outside of Melbourne, Victoria
Please visit our interstate and overseas patients page to find out how we can help you.
Your Surgical Journey with our leading Australia Breast Specialist Team of Plastic Surgeons
Visit our FAQs pages, learn more about your procedure, have a look at our photo galleries and patient reviews.
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us or Call on (03) 8849 1400 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with your Surgeon by paying the $200 consultation fee
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Nurse Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)
- Attend our Regular Practice Events and hear from our of Plastic Surgeons and their top support team (FREE)
- Organise a Skype call consultation with a Breast Specialist Surgeon (available for Interstate patients)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
Please contact us using this form to arrange to book a consultation or to speak with our Patient Care Advisor. Send an enquiry form today or phone (03) 8849 1400.