Mastopexy Before & After Photos of Surgery Results in Melbourne – (Before & After Gallery)
Visit our BREAST procedure pages for more information including:
- Breast Lift with augmentation using implants
- Breast lift or Breast Reduction without implants
- Breast Reduction combined with a Breast Lift (to restore firmness and reduce volume)
Dr Craig Rubinstein – Photo Gallery Mastopexy (Breast Lift)
Dr Douglas McManamny – Photo Gallery Mastopexy (Breast Lift)
Dr Geoff Barnett – Photo Gallery Mastopexy (Breast Lift)
Download Our Breast Lift Guide
Support for Interstate or International Patients located outside of Melbourne, Victoria
Please visit our interstate and overseas patients page to find out how we can help you.
More Information on:
Disclaimer: Remember, every woman is different — no two breasts or breast surgeries will bring identical results. Below are ACTUAL Patient photos of surgery by our Surgeons. Individual results from surgery can vary significantly. If you’d like to see more photos, contact our Clinic and request a personal consultation with one of our Melbourne’s top Plastic Surgeons. Note: Many of our patients are happy for us to show you their BEFORE and AFTER breast lift photos, but prefer we show them in our rooms rather than on the web or internet. Attend a FREE EVENT or ask to see our range at a consultation. Contact our Patient Care Coordinator on (03) 8849 1444.
NEXT STEP: Book your Initial Consultation
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us below or Call on (03) 8849 1444 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment OR
- Book a FREE 15-minute Phone Chat with our Patient Liaison Manager. Book Now
- A Referral from your GP or from your Specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral although no rebates are claimable without one.
- Schedule a confidential consultation with your selected Specialist Surgeon by paying the $200 booking fee.
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information – DOWNLOAD A GUIDE about the procedure or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Consultation with a Nurse.
- Organise a phone call with Patient Coordinator (FREE) Click here.
- Attend our Regular Practice FREE Events and hear from our Plastic Surgeons along with their top support team.
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure you want – call or contact us
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
Please contact us using the form below to arrange a consultation with one of our expert Specialist Plastic Surgeons or to speak with our Patient Care Team on (03) 8849 1444.
Visit our FAQs pages, learn more about your procedure, have a look at our photo galleries and patient reviews.