Breast Lift Surgery – Before & After Photos (Mastopexy Images)
Many of our patients are happy for us to show you their BEFORE and AFTER breast lift photos, but prefer we show them in our rooms rather than on the web or internet. Below is just a sampling of some of our patients BEFORE & AFTER IMAGES for Mastopexy (Breast Lift) Surgery. Every woman is different — no two breasts or breast surgeries will bring identical results — that’s why the planning stage is so crucial to your breast surgery outcomes. Our Plastic Surgeons are renowned Specialist Plastic Surgeons on our team: they are widely-recognised for precision pre-surgical planning and preparation. Our Surgeons also have Vectra Imaging (3D imaging) available where it may assist in sizing decisions. If you’d like to see more BEFORE and AFTER photos, meet our team or arrange a consultation with our leading Australia Plastic Surgeons in Melbourne, contact our Patient Care Coordinator on (03) 8849 1400
Dr Craig Rubinstein – Plastic Surgeon (Surgery Results)
Collection of our team’s Breast Lift BEFORE & AFTER Photos including Mastopexy with Implant procedures
Many of our patients are happy for us to show you their BEFORE and AFTER breast lift photos, but prefer we show them in our rooms rather than on the web or internet. Below is just a sampling of some of our patients BEFORE & AFTER IMAGES for Mastopexy (Breast Lift) Surgery – results vary.
*Disclaimer: Individual results can vary significantly from patient to patient.
The information we provide is of a general nature.
To find out what to expect for your preferred procedures, arrange to see one of our Specialist Plastic Surgeons for a full-history and surgical consultation. Read more about surgical outcome variability on our Disclaimer Page.
Support for Interstate or International Patients
If you live outside of Melbourne, Australia or Overseas, contact us OR visit our INTERSTATE & OVERSEAS SURGERY PATIENT page to find out how we can help you.
Your Surgical Journey with our leading Australia Specialist Plastic Surgeons
Visit our FAQs pages, learn more about your procedure, have a look at our photo galleries and patient reviews.
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us or Call on (03) 8849 1400 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or from your Specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Schedule a confidential consultation with your selected Specialist Surgeon by paying the $200 booking fee.
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Nurse Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Coordinator (FREE)
- Attend our Regular Practice Events and hear from our of Plastic Surgeons and their top support team (FREE)
- Organise a Skype call consultation with a Melbourne Surgeon (available for Interstate patients)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
Please contact us using this form to arrange to book a consultation or to speak with our Patient Care Coordinator. Send an enquiry form today or phone (03) 8849 1400 and ask for Michelle.
Costs for your Breast Lift Surgery and Payment Methods
- Visit our Payment methods Pages or Send an Enquiry form to learn more about options about how to pay for your breast lift surgery.