Liposuction: Our Melbourne Plastic Surgeons can help remove excess fat and contour your body
We are happy to show you BEFORE & AFTER photos of body contouring procedures, yet many of our patients prefer we show their images to you in person rather than published on the internet. Below is a sampling of some of our patients’ BEFORE & AFTER IMAGES for Liposuction procedures. If you’d like to see more BEFORE and AFTER photos (or arrange a consultation with our leading Australia Specialist Plastic Surgeons), please contact our Patient Care Advisor on (03) 8849 1400 or send the form below.
Dr Douglas McManamny
Liposuction Before and After Photos – Examples from Our Leading Plastic Surgeons
Dr Douglas McManamny – Photo Gallery Liposuction
Dr Richard Maxwell – Photo Gallery Liposuction
Dr Geoff Barnett – Photo Gallery Liposuction
Dr Richard Sackelariou– Photo Gallery Liposuction
Support for Interstate Patients
Please visit our interstate patients page to find out how we can help you.
Next Steps for Your Liposuction or Liposculpture Procedure
Visit our FAQs pages, learn more about your procedure, have a look at our photo galleries and patient reviews.
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us or Call on (03) 8849 1400 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with your Surgeon by paying the $200 consultation fee
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Nurse Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)
- Attend our Regular Practice Events and hear from our of Plastic Surgeons and their top support team (FREE)
- Organise a Skype call consultation with a Surgeon (available for Interstate patients)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
Please contact us using this form to arrange to book a consultation with one of our expert Specialist Plastic Surgeons or to speak with our Patient Care Advisor.