Otoplasty Surgery Results: Before and After Photos
Protruding ears? Our Melbourne or Sydney Plastic Surgeons for Ear Pinning Surgery (Otoplasty Surgery) may be able to help.
- If you or your child has extremely protruding ear lobes that are causing social discomfort or embarrassment, Otoplasty procedures (ear pinning) can help.
- The surgery is commonly performed.
- It can enhance the person’s appearance by balancing out the ears and head to attain an aesthetic improvement in appearance but there is typically little, if any, functional benefits.
- Thereby it is not a plastic surgery that is covered by Medicare.
- Email us using a form on this page and request cost information or a consultation appointment.
Dr Richard Sackelariou of Sydney performs Ear Pinning Surgery.
His patient’s BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS are shown below.
More Information on Otoplasty:
Our Melbourne Team’s capacity to schedule Otoplasty may vary.
Ask us about Melbourne vs Sydney Surgery Location options by sending an enquiry form below.
Dr Richard Sackelariou in Sydney performs Otoplasty procedures (ear pinning).
Contact his office directly for information by searching “Dr Richard Sackelariou Plastic Surgeon” using your favourite browser platform.
Please note: our Plastic Surgeons do NOT perform earlobe repair for torn earlobes or stretchy-repairs. You should search for other options on the internet.
CLICK here to find out about the OTOPLASTY surgery procedure and recovery, and cosmetic surgery costs.
Check out a bigger list of FAQ’s and information on the surgical process, or attend one of Cosmetic Surgery for Woman & Men Events. For more information about Pricing and Payment methods of your Surgery, please visit our page on Surgery Payments.
You can also talk to a Patient Care Team to answer your questions from 8am-6pm Monday to Friday on (03) 8849 1444