Before & After Photo Gallery for Eyelid Lift Surgery by our leading Blepharoplasty Specialist, Dr Benjamin Burt FRANZCO FACS.
There are two primary types of eyelid lifts: Upper Eyelid Lift and Lower Eyelid Lift. Some patients may get upper, lower, or both.
Below is a sample of patient results from Blepharoplasty Surgery.*
Most of our patients are happy for us to show you their BEFORE & AFTER SURGERY photos but prefer we show them in our Clinic rather than publish them on the internet, so send us an Enquiry Form if you’d like to view more examples and be sure to register for one of our Free Events.
Dr Ben Burt – Photo Gallery Blepharoplasty
Dr Douglas McManamny – Photo Gallery Blepharoplasty
Dr Geoff Barnett- Blepharoplasty
Dr Richard Maxwell – Photo Gallery Blepharoplasty
Dr Richard Sackelariou – Photo Gallery Blepharoplasty
Download Our Guide to Blepharoplasty
More Information on:
NEXT STEPS on your Surgical Journey to younger looking eyes
Visit our FAQs pages, learn more about your procedure, have a look at our photo galleries* and patient reviews.
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us or Call on (03) 8849 1444 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or from your Specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Schedule a confidential consultation with your selected Specialist Surgeon by paying the $200 booking fee.
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Nurse Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Coordinator (FREE)
- Attend our Regular Practice Events and hear from our of Plastic Surgeons and their top support team (FREE)
- Organise a Skype call consultation with a Surgeon (available for Interstate patients)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
Please contact us using this form to arrange to book a consultation with one of our expert Specialist Plastic Surgeons, or to speak with our Patient Care Coordinator.
Send an enquiry form today or phone (03) 8849 1444 and ask for Michelle.
Our Surgeon’s affiliations include: