Before & After Images for Eyelid Lift Surgery
- See RESULTS examples from top Blepharoplasty Experts including Dr Benjamin Burt FRANZCO FACS and Dr Richard Sackelariou, Dr Geoff Barnett.
- Most of our patients are happy for us to show you their BEFORE & AFTER SURGERY photos BUT Prefer them to be IN CLINIC only – not the web – so you’ll see many more examples of eyelid surgery results when you attend an event or consultation.
There are two primary types of eyelid lifts: Upper Eyelid Lift and Lower Eyelid Lift. Some patients may get upper, lower, or both.
Below is a sample of patient results from Blepharoplasty Surgery – from tired looking to pleasingly refreshed!*
Remember, results vary from patient to patient.
Natural Looking Blepharoplasty Surgery Results | Melbourne
Dr Ben Burt – Blepharoplasty Surgery Before & After Photos
Dr Geoff Barnett – Blepharoplasty Surgery Before & After Photos
Dr Richard Maxwell – Blepharoplasty Surgery Before & After Photos
Dr Richard Sackelariou – Blepharoplasty Surgery Before & After Photos
Download Our Guide to Blepharoplasty
More Information on:
Next steps for a consultation with an expert in Eyelid Reduction Surgery (Lower or upper Eyelids) and Revisions
- Email us or Call on (03) 8849 1444 or 1800033333 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or from your Specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral BUT it is highly recommended and absolutely required if you hope to qualify for any form of medicare coverage or health insurance coverage of hospital costs (these ALWAYS require a GP referral).
- Cosmetic-only procedure are never eligible for rebates from Medicare or health funds but for patients with moderate to severe ptosis, rebates may apply if patients meet strict criteria/documentation requirements.
- Schedule a confidential consultation with your selected Specialist Surgeon by paying the $200 booking fee.
- Read the guide on eyelid surgery.
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- You can come alone OR many patients find it helpful to bring along a friend or relative to help discuss information and choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- Ask ALL Questions you have of your surgeon – this consultation is YOUR chance to see what kind of rapport you have with your surgeon, and to assess your comfort with their skills and qualifications and types of procedures/techniques.
- Do your research and understand risks and complications BEFORE you consent, and be sure the Surgeon you choose has exemplary follow-up care options and scar minimisation techniques.
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us and be sure to check out the GUIDES.
- Book a Complimentary Nurse Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Coordinator (FREE)
- Attend our Regular Practice Events and hear from our highly-rated Surgeons and their top support team (no charge to attend)
- Organise a Skype call consultation with a Surgeon (available for Interstate patients)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
Please contact us using this form to arrange to book a consultation with one of our expert Specialist Plastic Surgeons, or to speak with our Patient Care Coordinator.
Send an enquiry form today or phone (03) 8849 1444 and ask for Michelle.