Before & After Photos – Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty Surgery) Melbourne
The Abdominoplasty procedure is helpful to regain your earlier tummy shape or abdominal firmness. It is often suitable for abdominal muscle repair, excess skin reduction and body contouring – including liposuction – after bariatic surgery, significant weight changes or pregnancy.
- Has pregnancy, ageing – or a significant change in your weight – left your tummy with excessively loose skin?
- Are you unhappy with your abdominal area stretch marks and the stubborn fat deposits around your belly or your hips?
Tummy Tuck Surgery and Combined Liposuction Results
Do you want to regain a smoother tummy, reduce stretch marks and regain “pre-baby” stomach contours?
Before and After Photos of Tummy Tuck Surgery Patients
Dr Craig Rubinstein – Before & After Photos of Tummy Tuck Surgery Results
Dr Richard Maxwell – Before & After Photos of Tummy Tuck Surgery Results
Dr Geoff Barnett – Before & After Photos of Tummy Tuck Surgery Results
Dr Douglas McManamny – Before & After Photos of Tummy Tuck Surgery Results
Dr Tom Robbins – Before & After Photos of Tummy Tuck Surgery Results
Additional Before & After Images of Tummy Tuck Surgery Patient Outcomes
We have additional BEFORE & AFTER Tummy Tuck photos in our Clinic. Send an Enquiry form for further information or to request to speak to past patients who have had abdominoplasty procedures.
Tummy Tuck surgery can aid your post-weight loss and post-baby body
But Abdominoplasty Surgery does NOT replace weight loss or exercise regimes
Many of our body procedures are for patients that have worked hard to improve their eating and exercise regimes. You may have drastically reshaped your body, but find you are left with excessive, loose skin or skin folds. This is very common in people who have lost significant excess kilos. Sadly, the residual excess skin and belly fat stops you from having the smooth body contours you deserve for all of your weight loss efforts
So despite significant weight loss such as occurs after Bariatric surgery, your new body may remain hidden by stubborn fat stores and skin folds (which may leave you vulnerable to skin infections, odorous sweating and chaffing).
If you are left with a so-called ‘muffin top’ or ‘tummy rolls’ or hanging, droopy and stretch-marked stomach skin after major weight loss or post-pregnancy, you may be a candidate for a Tummy Tuck procedure to attain the body contours you deserve.
You will still need to maintain a healthy lifestyle after Abdominoplasty
But whilst this can help in the short term, to sustain the effects of your tummy reshaping procedures, it is recommended that long term healthy lifestyle changes are embraced. Lifestyle changes need to accommodate a healthier diet with adequate regular exercise to allow your body shaping results to be maintained. You may even find your NEW body shape further inspires you to maintain your fitness routines.
Post Gastric Lap Band Surgery Abdominoplasty
Before and After Photographs
Patients who have had Bariatric lap band surgery often lose a large amount of weight; but end up with residual excess skin folds. Abdominoplasty or combined procedures may be is required to remove the excess skin and stretch marks. These types of Tummy Tuck involve different approaches.
Find out more about which type of Tummy Tuck is best for you.
Submit an enquiry form and attend a free EVENT or book a consultation with our leading Plastic Surgeons for Tummy Tuck body surgery procedures.
Your choice of five of Melbourne’s most experienced Plastic Surgeons specialists for Tummy Tucks including:
- Dr Craig Rubinstein – Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon
- Dr Richard Maxwell – Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon
- Dr Douglas McManamny – Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon
- Dr Rebecca Wyten – Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon
- Dr Geoff Barnett – Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
- Dr Tom Robbins – Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon
NEXT STEPS on your Surgical Journey
Visit our FAQ pages, learn more about your procedure, have a look at our photo galleries and patient reviews.
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us or Call on (03) 8849 1444 to arrange your surgeon consultation
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with your Surgeon by paying the $200 consultation fee
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Nurse Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)
- Attend our Regular Practice Events and hear from our Body Shaping Plastic Surgeons and their top support team (FREE)
- Organise a Skype call consultation with a Surgeon (available for Interstate patients)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
Please contact us using this form to arrange to book a consultation with one of our expert Specialist Plastic Surgeons or to speak with our Patient Care Advisor. Send an enquiry form today or phone us during Clinic hours on (03) 8849 1444.
We have several locations in Melbourne or can suggest Sydney Surgeons.
Our Surgeons memberships or affiliations include: