Before & After Photos
Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty Surgery) Melbourne Before & After Photos
The Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) procedure can be helpful to regain abdominal area firmness and waistline definition. A full Tummy Tuck can also help repair torn abdominal muscles or Diastasis Recti. Tummy Tuck Surgery by a Melbourne Specialist involves the surgical reduction of excess, sagging skin & additional body contouring using liposuction. It is often necessary to help return firmer body contours and smoother skin after Bariatric Surgery, significant weight changes, pregnancy or menopause.
Tummy Tuck Surgery and Combined Liposuction Results: Sample of Results from Abdominoplasty Surgery
Disclaimer: Results vary from patient to patient. Phone us on (03) 8849 1444 to arrange a confidential consultation with one of our top Specialist Plastic Surgeons for Abdominoplasty or other body contouring procedures.
Dr Craig Rubinstein – Before & After Photos | Tummy Tuck Surgery Results
Dr Richard Maxwell – Before & After Photos | Tummy Tuck Surgery Results
Dr Geoff Barnett – Before & After Photos | Tummy Tuck Surgery Results
Dr Douglas McManamny – Before & After Photos |Tummy Tuck Surgery Results
Dr Tom Robbins – Before & After Photos | Tummy Tuck Surgery Results
More Great Photos of Before & After Images of Tummy Tuck Surgery Patient Outcomes are available in our Clinic
Additional BEFORE & AFTER Tummy Tuck photos can be seen in our Clinic by appointment with one of our Top Team of Surgeons. Or attend our FREE monthly events, where you’ll see more Tummy Tuck surgery result photographs and get to meet our team of highly skilled Melbourne Surgeons.
Send an Enquiry form for further information or to speak with prior patients or Patient Care Advisors about Tummy Tuck procedures & Before & After Photographs.
Please note: Abdominoplasty Surgery does NOT replace weight loss or exercise regimes
- Many of our body procedures are for patients that have worked hard to improve their eating and exercise regimes.
- You may have drastically reshaped your body, but find you are left with excessive, loose skin or skin folds.
- This is very common in people who have lost significant excess kilos.
- Sadly, the residual excess skin and belly fat stops you from having the smooth body contours you deserve for all of your weight loss efforts
- CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
Post Weight Loss Surgery & Post Gastric Lap Band Surgery – Abdominoplasty TUMMY TUCK
Before and After Photographs of Body Contouring
Patients who have had Bariatric lap band surgery often lose a large amount of weight; but end up with residual excess skin folds. Abdominoplasty or combined procedures may be is required to remove the excess skin and stretch marks. These types of Tummy Tuck involve different approaches.
Find out more about which type of Tummy Tuck is best for you
Your choice of five of Melbourne’s most experienced Plastic Surgeons specialists for Tummy Tucks including:
- Dr Craig Rubinstein – Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon
- Dr Richard Maxwell – Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon
- Dr Douglas McManamny – Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon
- Dr Rebecca Wyten – Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon
- Dr Geoff Barnett – Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
- Dr Tom Robbins – Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon
NEXT STEPS on your Surgical Journey
Visit our FAQ pages, learn more about your procedure, have a look at our photo galleries and patient reviews.
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us or Call on (03) 8849 1444 to arrange your surgeon consultation
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with your Surgeon by paying the $200 consultation fee
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Nurse Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)
- Attend our Regular Practice Events and hear from our Body Shaping Plastic Surgeons and their top support team (FREE)
- Organise a Skype call consultation with a Surgeon (available for Interstate patients)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
Please contact us using this form to arrange to book a consultation with one of our expert Specialist Plastic Surgeons or to speak with our Patient Care Advisor. Send an enquiry form today or phone us during Clinic hours on (03) 8849 1444.
We have several locations in Melbourne or can suggest Sydney Surgeons.
Our Surgeons memberships or affiliations include: