Cosmetic Surgery Before & After Photos | Specialist Plastic Surgeons | Melbourne
Before & After Cosmetic Surgery photographs show Plastic Surgery results. These images represent results of patients but all patients are unique. There is tremendous variability in results and all invasive surgery has risks.
Disclaimer: Reviewing Surgery Before & After Photos Provided by Plastic Surgeons
- Numerous photographic examples are of value as they cover a wide range of potential plastic surgery or cosmetic surgery outcomes.
- No two individuals having ‘the same’ cosmetic or plastic surgery operation will get the same results – NO two surgeries are ever the same and all people heal differently after surgery.
- Even if patients have similar physiques, skin types, anatomy (bone structure), and similar types of procedures, be sure you understand the differences between patients and how important it is to custom plan surgery based on what you’re starting with before surgery, as well as your surgery objectives.
- Ask us for an surgical consultation by phoning 03 8849 1444 or send an email enquiry below.
Before and After Photos for various Plastic Surgery & Cosmetic Procedures are linked below.
- NOT all patients suit ALL operations – your Surgeon will help you choose the right surgery for your anatomy, skin condition and surgery goals
- It’s always necessary to attend a confidential consultation with a Specialist Surgeon BEFORE deciding WHICH cosmetic procedure will suit you best
- The same holds true for choosing an implant size or type for Augmentation or a nose shape for Rhinoplasty
- Operation results illustrated in these photographs are the results of customisation and surgical planning by expert Melbourne Plastic Surgeons (Australia).
Before And After Plastic Surgery Results – Photo Gallery | Melbourne
Please be advised: graphic medical images of cosmetic procedure outcomes and corrective Plastic Surgery are available by visiting the text-links below.
Breast Surgery Photo Gallery
Breast Augmentations – Before and After Photos
- Enlargement of the breasts (size, shape, projection) is a common desire for many healthy women and remains one of the most popular Plastic Surgery procedures in the world today.
- The aim of cosmetic breast augmentation surgery for many women is to provide more body balance in terms of proportions.
- This often provides some women with greater body confidence or more options in what they wear.
- Explore your options for Breast Surgery with one of our Breast Augmentation Surgeons – all Specialist Plastic Surgeons in Melbourne by visiting the link and examining the before and after photographs of patient surgery outcomes.
Breast Reduction Surgery – Before & After Photos
- Breast reduction or Reduction Mammoplasty is an increasingly common procedure.
- Many women are recognising that having excessive large breasts can be detrimental to their back health, confidence, posture and self-esteem.
Mastopexy (Breast Lift without Implants Surgery) – Before & After Photos
- A breast lift surgery can help restore the breasts and nipples to a more central, firmer or higher position on the chest wall.
- It is technically known as a Mastopexy.
Mastopexy Augmentation (Breast Lift with Implants) – Before & After Photos
- A Breast Lift with implant surgery may be one of the best surgeries to help women readjust the location and size of their breasts.
- This allows for more balanced breast proportions on the physique and helps patients gain an enhanced and fuller breast shape.
Face Surgery Photo Gallery
Eyelid Surgery – Before & After Photos of Blepharoplasty
- Blepharoplasty is an effective way to reduce eyelid puffiness or bagginess.
- Eyelid surgery can also remedy drooping or sagging eyelids which can potentially impede your vision.
Rhinoplasty ‘Nose Job’ Before & After Photos
- Cosmetic Nose Surgery can help change your nose shape and balance your facial anatomy.
- Rhinoplasty can straighten a crooked nose, reduce a visible nose hump or improve the angle between your nose and your upper lip.
Facelift Surgery – Before & After Photos
- A Facelift, also known as Rhytidectomy, is a surgical procedure that helps to correct the signs of ageing of the face and neck, including loose or sagging skin, lines, wrinkles, folds and jowls that often appear around the lower face.
Ear Pinning ‘Otoplasty’ – Before and After Photos
- Ears are not typically a major focal point of the face. But if they visibly protrude well beyond the range of other individuals.
- It can leave some people feeling self-conscious or unhappy about their profile or appearance.
- Hence, this surgery if popular for individuals who have very protruding ear cartilage.
Body Surgery Photo Gallery
Abdominoplasty ‘Tummy Tuck’- Before & After Photos
- An Abdominoplasty is not a replacement for weight loss.
- The procedure is helpful particularly after having children or undergoing large weight changes so as to improve your shape.
Arm Reduction (Brachioplasty) ‘Arm Lift’ – Before & After Photos
- A Brachioplasty procedure is a surgical reduction of excess skin from the upper arm area, usually from the elbow to the under-arm area of the body.
- Other body contouring procedure BEFORE and AFTER images from highly regarded Melbourne Plastic Surgeons is available by appointment in our clinic.
- You can also attend an information evening event (search our menu for MELBOURNE EVENTS).
About our Top Cosmetic Surgery GUIDES and popular BOOKS (PDF e-books) on Plastic Surgery including books for Breast Augmentation, Breast Reduction and related procedures
- For more information about Cosmetic Plastic Surgery options, and research in Australia, request a guide and seek consultation advice from a Specialist Plastic Surgeon.
- Review RISKS, procedure information, recovery and surgery costs and ASK QUESTIONS before deciding surgery is the right option for your concerns.
Remember, all invasive surgery has risks and results can vary from patient to patient.
- This information in our guides is general in nature; it may not contain all information on a procedure.
- These guides are designed to AID you during a consultation with a genuine Plastic Surgeon – read BEFORE you attend your first appointment and make note of questions you want to ask your Surgeon.
- Disclaimer: These PDF books on cosmetic surgery do NOT constitute medical advice nor imply a medical relationship. Information in guides should NEVER replace information and advice your Surgeon gives you in person or in writing.
Photo examples in our Cosmetic Surgery Books/Guides are from several different expert Surgeons in Melbourne, VIC (Australia).
- Results can vary from patient to patient.
- Please ask your Melbourne Specialist Plastic Surgeon what to expect, what your anticipated scar may look like, and how long it might take you to recover.
- Some surgeries will require re-operation or maintenance procedures.
Please phone us on 0388491444 to ask preliminary questions or to schedule a confidential consultation with a Plastic Surgeon.
For patient safety, our Surgeons operate in the following accredited Melbourne VIC based Hospitals.
St Vincents (Kew)
Masada Private Hospital (St Kilda)
Epworth Hospital (Hawthorn)
Epworth Hospital (Richmond)
Epworth Hospital (Cliveden)
St John Of God Hospital (Berwick)
Dr Sackelariou also operates at hospitals in NSW, Australia.
Our team of Specialist Plastic Surgeons’ affiliations include:
Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons (Find specialist plastic surgeons), Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons (Patient Safety Regulated by Plastic Surgery Regulation Laws), Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons (Information for patients), Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency AHPRA (Register of practitioners), Health Victoria (The Department of Health and Human Services)