If you see results similar to your needs within our before and after galleries, please contact us and we can discover your exact needs and recommend a plan of action to get you to your goals.
Breast Augmentation or Breast Enlargement is a common desire for many healthy women, and one of the most popular Plastic Surgery procedures in the world today. The aim of breast enlargement is to allow you to feel confident and comfortable within yourself.
Breast reduction or Reduction Mammoplasty is an increasingly common procedure as women are recognising that having excessive large breasts can be detrimental to their back health, confidence, posture and self-esteem.
Abdominoplasty “Tummy Tuck”
An Abdominoplasty is not a replacement for weight loss. The procedure is helpful particularly after having children or undergoing large weight changes so as to improve your shape.
Lap Band Abdominoplasty
Patients who have had lap band surgery often lose an excessive amount of weight and as a result, abdominoplasty is required to remove the excess skin and stretch marks.
Unilateral Mastopexy & Unilateral Breast Augmentation
This procedure is performed on patients who require a breast lift on one side of the breast and a Breast Augmentation on the Breast on one side.
Unilateral Reduction & Simultaneous Breast Augmentation
Patients who have asymmetry can sometimes require different sized or shape implants and may also require a reduction, lift or a combination of the procedures.
Eyelid Lift Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Blepharoplasty is an effective way to reduce eyelid puffiness or bagginess and remedy drooping or sagging eyelids which can potentially impede your vision.
The Fraxel laser is a safe and effective procedure that can resurface damaged skin and uncover the youthful skin you long for.
NEXT STEPS for exploring Plastic Cosmetic Surgery with Melbourne’s Top Specialists for Plastic Surgery procedures in Melbourne
Visit our FAQ pages, learn more about your procedure, have a look at our photo galleries and patient reviews.
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us or Call on (03) 8849 1444 to arrange your surgeon consultation
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with your Surgeon by paying the $200 consultation fee* (fees may vary for assessment of body contouring after significant weight loss).
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Nurse Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)
- Attend our Regular Practice Events and hear from our Plastic Surgeons and their top support team (FREE)
- Organise a Skype call consultation with a Surgeon (available for Interstate patients)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
Please contact us using this form to arrange to book a consultation with one of our expert Specialist Surgeons or to arrange to speak with our Patient Care Advisor.
Send an enquiry form today or phone our Patient Care Advisors on (03) 8849 1444.