Before & After Photos of Arm Lift (Arm Reduction) Surgery in Melbourne
Please note that results vary from patient to patient. Please request more information by submitting an enquiry form OR phoning a patient care coordinator during Clinic Hours on (03) 8849 1444. You can also attend one of our regular FREE practice EVENTS.
Bilateral Brachioplasty by Dr Richard Maxwell, Specialist Plastic Surgeon in Hawthorn & Williamstown
Before & After Arm lift Surgery Photos (Bilateral Brachioplasty) by Body Contouring & Body Lift Plastic Surgeon, Dr Richard Maxwell
Bilateral Brachioplasty by Dr Geoff Barnett, Specialist Plastic Surgeon in Hawthorn & Berwick
Before & After Photo Examples (Bilateral Brachioplasty) by Specialist Plastic Surgeon, Dr Geoff Barnett
Before & After Arm Lift Surgery Images
Before & After Arm Lift Surgery Photo Examples (Bilateral Brachioplasty)
Before & After Arm Lift Surgery Images (Posterior view photographs)
Download Our Guide to Arm Lifts
More Information on:
NEXT STEP: Book your Initial Brachioplasty (Arm lift) Surgery Consultation
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us below or Call on (03) 8849 1444 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment OR
- Book a FREE 15-minute Phone Chat with our Patient Liaison Manager. Book Now
- A Referral from your GP or from your Specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral although no rebates are claimable without one.
- Schedule a confidential consultation with your selected Specialist Surgeon by paying the $200 booking fee.
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information – DOWNLOAD A GUIDE about the procedure or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Consultation with a Nurse.
- Organise a phone call with Patient Coordinator (FREE) Click here.
- Attend our Regular Practice FREE Events and hear from our Plastic Surgeons along with their top support team.
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure you want – call or contact us
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
Please contact us using the form below to arrange a consultation with one of our expert Specialist Plastic Surgeons or to speak with our Patient Care Team on (03) 8849 1444.
Disclaimer: Results depend on individual patient circumstances and can vary significantly. Results may also be impacted by a variety of factors including your lifestyle, weight, nutritional intake and overall health. Consult your Specialist Plastic Surgeon for details. This information is general in nature and is not intended to be medical advice nor does it constitute a doctor-patient relationship. Surgery risks and complications will be covered in detail during a consultation with your Surgeon.