Anti-Ageing Injectables for Reducing Wrinkles (Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation)
Our Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing team offers the latest in non-surgical cosmetic injectables and skin treatments.
They can also give you honest skin rejuvenation opinions and recommend the best collagen induction, laser, skin peels or light-based therapy modalities to help you get YOUR skin looking it’s best. Our Dermal Clinicians and Senior Injecting Team
Visit our Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing page for details.
Anti-Ageing and Facial Surgery combined procedures for Wrinkle Reduction and Facial Feature Enhancements
Anti-Ageing injectables (cosmetic wrinkle reduction injections or dermal fillers) are sometimes combined for a more rejuvenating effect.
How do you know if cosmetic injections or surgery (or both) is going to be helpful for you?
It’s amazing what can be done with injectable treatments these days, from restoring lost facial volume due to ageing to reducing deep lines and wrinkles using quality solutions and gels. Read more about injectables details and “what you must know about injectables” on the Coco Ruby Blog pages.
Are you thinking about getting cosmetic injections or anti-wrinkle injections to refresh your look?
Are you looking older than you feel?
- Would you like to reduce your facial wrinkles?
- Do you have too many deep lines and troughs?
- Do you have deep worry lines (Forehead wrinkles) or crows feet (eye wrinkles)?
If your friends say you often look tired, worried or washed out, we can help you smooth out the appearance of deep lines and forehead wrinkles and regain a more youthful complexion via anti-wrinkle injections.
Anti-wrinkle injections can help you look better and feel you have a fresher, younger facial outlook.
Cosmetic injections and dermal fillers – when used in conjunction with an excellent at-home skin care program – can also help give you:
- Smoother, younger looking skin around your eyes, mouth and forehead
- Reduced crow’s feat and forehead wrinkles
- Fuller plump lips
- Reduction in visible lines around your mouth or nose
- A more radiant smile and brighter-looking eyes (fewer laugh lines)
What brand of anti-wrinkle injections do you use at Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing?
Our COCO RUBY Senior Injecting Nurses & Physicians offers your choice of THREE different top brands of muscle relaxants for reducing facial wrinkles and deep lines.
Ask about the leading brand choices for injectables to reduce wrinkles during your consultation.
Anti-Wrinkle Injections for facial and skin rejuvenation
Anti-wrinkle injections are used to combat lines and wrinkles on the face. Our specialists use a range of special muscle relaxant injectables which essentially disable particular muscles which are causing the wrinkles and creases. Muscle relaxants can also be used to treat hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating), teeth grinding and to prevent lips from curling under. Muscle relaxant injections last for around 3-6 months.
We have a number of specialists that can assist with anti-wrinkle injections and offer a facial consult prior to treatment.
How to find the right anti-wrinkle injector to help your facial rejuvenation
To help you find a qualified and experienced muscle relaxant injector for facial rejuvenation, always find out:
- Who will be doing the actual injecting and what are their qualifications? Check that your injector has the qualifications and experience to be injecting
- How many clients has your injector treated?
- What special training have they had?
- Which brands of injectables do they use?
- How sterile are their facilities?
- Will there be onsite medical supervision and emergency support?
- Do they provide adequate post-injection instructions for best results?
- Do they have before and after patient photos?
- Do they fully understand your aims and expectations?
- What areas of the face does the injector have experience in? Some sculpting treatments should be done by a practitioner with specific expertise in that technique.
Visit our Melbourne team’s most experienced Gp’s and Registered Nurses for Dermal Fillers and Anti-Wrinkle Injectables.
YOUR NEXT STEPS on Your Anti-Ageing Journey
How to Book your Initial Consultation for Cosmetic Injectables
- Email us or Call on (03) 8849 1400 to arrange your injectables consultation appointment.
- Book a consultation with our Aesthetic Physician, Nurse Injector or Dermal Clinician.
Want more information before scheduling your skin consultation?
- Request more information about our rejuvenation procedures – call or contact us
- Attend our FREE Regular Practice Events and meet our Skin Treatment Experts and our team of elite Melbourne Plastic Surgeons for face, body and breast
Send an enquiry form today or phone (03) 8849 1400 to schedule injections at either Hawthorn or Berwick
For information on additional facial rejuvenation options, visit our skin clinic website www.cocorubyskin.com.au