Plastic Surgery for Men
Melbourne’s team of leading Plastic Surgeons
Do you wonder about your options for plastic cosmetic surgery for men? Cosmetic Surgery or Plastic Surgery for Men is an option for you to get the nose, jawline, chin, eyelids or body contours you’ve long been wanting. More men than ever before are finding solutions to common appearance concerns through plastic surgery for men. The most common procedures include facial rejuvenation (facelifts), eyelid reduction surgery, body contouring after weight loss (redundant skin removal), liposuction, Tummy Tuck surgery (Abdominoplasty), and many others.
Are you considering appearance enhancement surgery to improve your look?
Do you want to reshape your body, improve your facial contours or reduce wrinkles, forehead lines, age spots or unsightly moles?
You’ve come to the right place.
Your choice of SIX fully-qualified Surgery Specialists and a team of expert Dermal Clinicians & Injection Treatment experts will help YOU get the look you’ve been wanting.
Melbourne’s highly-experienced team of elite Plastic Surgeons are located in Hawthorn and Berwick in Victoria, Australia.
Dr Geoff Barnett – Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
Dr Richard Maxwell – Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon
Dr Douglas McManamny – Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon
Dr Tom Robbins – Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon
Dr Benjamin Burt – Oculoplastic Surgeon (Eyelid Surgery)
Our Specialists are highly experienced, very caring and fully customise every procedure for each individual patient.
Cosmetic Plastic Surgery for Men are increasingly popular for body reshaping & facial rejuvenation
Our leading face, skin and body surgeons are highly qualified Plastic Surgeons with national and international experience and decades of surgical experience.
Our Specialist Plastic Surgeons operate at accredited major hospitals in Melbourne using only experienced anaesthetists and a top team of surgical support staff.
Don’t risk your surgery outcomes — and overall health — to a less experienced or overseas team.
Rejuvenation and cosmetic surgeries for men – the most popular
More Australian men are requesting aesthetic plastic surgery to enhance their appearances and reduce visible signs of ageing.
- Do you want to look as good on the outside as you feel inside?
- Have years of sun exposure left you wrinkled?
- Do you want your skin to look smoother?
- Has your face aged faster than your body?
- Would you like to look as young as your partner or business colleagues?
- Do you have stubborn body fat or “man boobs”?
- Do you have excess skin folds after significant weight loss?
You can now look as great as you feel
Men like yourself are realising they have ready options to surgically alter the features they were born with that they have never really liked or which changed through a sports injury or accident.
Key appearance concerns for men often include:
- genetic puffiness under eyes
- deepening furrows on the forehead or around the mouth and lips
- a prominent, bulbous or crooked nose
- protruding ears
- enlarged male breasts (Gynaecomastia)
All of these appearance concerns also have a tendency to become more pronounced over time, with the additional effects of ageing.
Fortunately, there are many different procedures and combined surgery options that can give you the look you ‘lost’ or have always wanted.
Our Surgeons and their Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing team can help remove the appearance of wrinkles and droopy eyelids, as well as help reshape and re-contour your body after significant weight loss, using either liposuction, liposculpture or a Tummy Tuck or Body Lift procedure.
Our Surgeons also regularly correct “male boobs” with a procedure for male breast reduction (this is known as Surgery for “Gynaecomastia).
Are YOUR appearance concerns impeding your self-confidence or impacting your career choices?
Research shows that appearances DO matter in a number of social, personal and career situations.
A long-term lack of confidence about your appearance can really hold you back from living a full, rewarding life.
Our quality team of caring Specialist Surgeons can provide a number of facial enhancement procedures (eyelids lifts, nose jobs, chin enhancements, ear pinning, facelifts) or body surgeries to help you feel and look your best.
And if you simply want to reduce wrinkles with anti-ageing injections fight the effects of ageing on your skin?
Our team can help. Our Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing team offers some of the best recognised brand names of cosmetic injections including anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers to accentuate your cheeks, jaw or chin – reshape your nose with a non-surgical rhinoplasty (suitable patients only), or reduce crow’s feet, forehead wrinkles and fine lines on your face.
*Disclaimer: Individual results can vary significantly from patient to patient.
The information we provide is of a general nature. To find out what to expect for your cosmetic procedures for men, please send an enquiry form to arrange to see one of our Specialist Plastic Surgeons.
Gravity, sports, sun exposure, injuries, cumulative weight gain and natural aging processes can leave you looking older than you feel on the inside.
If you are wanting to change a disproportionate or misshaped nose, remedy a recessed jawline (chin), reduce protruding breast tissue (‘man boobs’) — or reduce winkles and lines around your eyes, mouth or forehead — our elite team can help you to get a pleasingly natural-looking result.
Eight of the most popular plastic surgery procedures for men in Melbourne VIC
- Male Breast Reduction (Gynaecomastia)
- Excess Skin Reduction after Weight Loss or Bariatric Surgery
- Eye Lift – Blepharoplasty
- Neck Lift or Z lift
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Reshaping)
- Chin Augmentation
- Scrotum Tuck
- Scar Revision and Skin Cancer Removal
- Face Lift
Our leading team of elite Plastic Surgeons have decades of aesthetic surgical expertise to help you look your best.
We offer consultations in Melbourne and Berwick as well as in Williamstown and Malvern — just send a Confidential Enquiry form to start the process.
Most of our leading team of Surgery Specialists for men are based in and around Melbourne, Victoria.
Support for Interstate & Oversees Patients – don’t risk cheap overseas surgery with an unknown Practitioner you’ll never see again.
NEXT STEPS on your Surgical Journey for Cosmetic Plastic Surgery for Men
Visit our FAQ pages, learn more about your procedure, have a look at our photo galleries and patient reviews.
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us or Call on (03) 8849 1444 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with your Surgeon by paying the $200 consultation fee
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Nurse Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)
- Attend our Regular Practice Events and hear from our Surgeons and their top support team (FREE)
- Organise a Skype call consultation with a Surgeon (available for Interstate patients)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
Please contact us using this form to arrange to book a consultation with one of our expert Specialist Plastic Surgeons or to speak with our Patient Care Advisor.
THREE convenient Melbourne locations for Plastic Surgery Men (Cosmetic Surgery procedures for Male patients).
Cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery consultations for men can be scheduled with our Specialist Plastic Surgeons at:
Berwick – Specialist Plastic Surgeons and Cosmetic Injections and Dermal Fillers as well as Liposuction Surgery Consultations
Hawthorn East – Specialist Plastic Surgeons and Cosmetic Injections and Dermal Fillers as well as Liposuction Surgery Consultations
Williamstown – Specialist Plastic Surgeons and Body Contouring and Liposuction Surgery Consultations
Ready to explore your plastic surgery options? Send a confidential enquiry form today (below) or phone our experienced Patient Care Team on (03) 8849 1444.