Our Specialist Plastic Surgeons for cosmetic surgery have decades of expertise in helping individuals to enhance their appearances with artistic face, body or breast surgery as well as Revisional Surgery. Knowing you’re placing your cosmetic procedure in the care of a highly experienced FRACS (Plas) Specialist Plastic Surgeon – and knowing you’ll be assisted to maximise your results by getting top surgery preparation and post-op instructions – can help you feel a bit more relaxed about your cosmetic surgery experience.
You’ll feel calmer and more at ease about your surgery knowing you’ve chosen a team renowned for:
- Precision Surgical Skills – including for Complex, Reconstructive & Revisional Surgeries
- A Team who offers Best-Practice Surgical Techniques and Post-Op Care including scar minimisation (no juniors) – we go the extra distance to make your journey a great experience
- Platinum Procedures include post-op follow up care visits as well as Fraxel treatments, Healite II & Rapid Recovery products
- NO-DRAIN Procedures available for most patients and procedures PLUS Rapid Recovery Protocols and Recommendations to facilitate healing
- Dedicated to result excellence and post-surgical scar minimisation including Fraxel
Why choose our experienced Team of Highly Qualified Plastic Surgeons?
Our Melbourne Team of Specialists and Plastic Surgeons is one of the most experienced groups for Plastic & Cosmetic procedures in Australia.
You can relax more about your Surgeon choices knowing you’ve chosen a highly experienced and fully-qualified Plastic Surgeon. Our Surgeons perform surgery in fully-accredited Australian Hospitals, using only very-experienced Anaesthetists. Our Surgeons are select members of an elite and highly experienced Group of Specialist Plastic Surgeons, offering you precision skills and patient care excellence at all levels of your surgery experience.
When you choose one of our Team of leading Melbourne Surgeons, you can also expect the best post-op scar minimisation treatments AND post-surgery healing facilitation protocols.
Our Commitment to Patient Care Excellence and Surgical Precision
Prestige Care & Surgical Precision for Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
Our leading Specialist Plastic Surgeons are dedicated to providing patients with:
- dignity, privacy, respect and considerate care at ALL stages of your surgical journey
- honest and informative consultations – collaborations, not dictations – we LISTEN to you
- the best results come from having a genuine surgical planning collaboration between you & your Surgeon
- expert procedure advice and information to help you attain REALISTIC expectations about your procedure outcomes*
- precision surgical skills and numerous measurements to get you excellent results*
- high-tech Post-op Care Treatments and Rapid Recovery products to assist with your healing and recovery period
- Healite II Post-Op Session or SkinCare Treatments and/or
- Fraxel Scar Minimisation Treatments
If you are wanting to refine your appearance for your self — to either increase or restore confidence or to correct a deformity or reduce excess skin after weight loss surgery — please contact us by sending a Confidential Enquiry form.* Best-practice pre-surgical planning, precision surgical skills & post-op care excellence is important to your outcome — fortunately our Specialist Surgeons are meticulous about ALL of the stages of your surgical journey to help you get the best result from any particular procedure.*
During Clinic Hours, you can also call us on (03) 8849 1444 to find out more about your options in Melbourne (Hawthorn East, Malvern, Williamstown). Please ask to speak to a Patient Care Advisor, who can answer your initial questions or arrange a meeting for you with one of our leading Plastic Surgeons.
Why not attend a FREE Practice EVENT and meet our Specialist Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Team?
You are welcome to attend one of our regular Practice Events – which are fun, informative evening sessions where you get to meet our Specialist Surgeons and learn more about your surgery and rejuvenation options.
Want a lift, reduction or refinement of your contours? We can help.
Connect with a Patient Care Coordinator by sending a confidential enquiry form, below. Or phone the Team during Clinic hours on (03) 8849 1444 for information.
Our Team looks forward to helping you get the body, face or breast contours you’ve been wanting.
* Individual results vary from patient to patient.