Melbourne’s Leading Team of Highly Experienced Specialist Plastic Surgeons
Read more on the Bio pages about our top Surgical team in Melbourne.
Our Surgery Specialist Surgeons team in Melbourne includes:
Dr Craig Rubinstein – one of our Team’s top Surgeons for Breast Reduction, Breast Asymmetry and other Corrective Breast Procedures for women including Breast Augmentation, Breast Reduction and Breast Lift surgery, Mummy Makeovers (Combined Surgeries), Diastasis Recti Repair and Abdominoplasty procedures (Tummy Tuck Surgery);
Dr Douglas McManamny – one of our Team’s top Surgeons for Facial Rejuvenation including Facelift Surgery & Neck Lift surgery for men and women, Rhinoplasty, Body Contouring Surgery including Abdominoplasty procedures, Breast Surgery and Facial Skin Resurfacing;
Dr Richard Maxwell – one of our Team’s top Surgeons for Body Contouring after weight loss or bariatric surgery (Lapband surgery) for men and women including arm reduction (Brachioplasty), thigh reduction surgery, Belt Lipectomy/Abdominoplasty procedures (Tummy Tuck), all forms of Breast Surgery including male breast reduction for Gynaecomastia, & Facelift, Neck Lift and Eyelid Reduction procedures (Blepharoplasty);
Dr Geoff Barnett – one of our Team’s top Surgeons for Facelift, Neck Lift and Eyelid Rejuvenation Surgery, as well as Body Contouring and Breast Surgery, including Transaxillary Breast Implant Surgery procedures, Breast Augmentation, Breast Reduction and Breast Lift, and body contouring with Tummy Tuck procedures and Liposuction after weight loss or bariatric surgery;
Dr Rebecca Wyten – our Team’s female Plastic Surgeon for women and one of our Team’s top Labiaplasty surgeons as well as performing Women’s Breast Surgery (Breast Implants or fat transfer to breasts), Breast Augmentation procedures, Breast Reduction/Breast Lift surgery and Tummy Tuck procedures;
Dr Tom Robbins (Specialist Plastic Surgeons for Cosmetic Surgery & Corrective Surgery) – one of our Team’s top Surgeons in Berwick and Frankston for breast surgery, implant removal and replacement, rhinoplasty, body contouring surgery and facial and eyelid rejuvenation procedures;
Dr Benjamin Burt (Specialist Oculoplastic Surgeon for eyelid rejuvenation surgery and brow procedures) – our team’s top Eyelid Surgery Specialist Surgeon for eye area and brow area facial rejuvenation for women and men including Upper Blepharoplasty, Lower Blepharoplasty, Canthoplasty, complex eye lid surgeries, corrective or revisional eyelid surgery and brow lift procedures.
One of the reasons our Surgeons stand out from the crowd is that they offer special post-surgery care and scar management (incision management) including Healite II or special garments after surgery, for many of their specialty surgery procedures. If you are having a breast reduction or a tummy tuck, for example, your incision care is crucial to minimising your surgery scar formations.
Find out how we can help you manage your incision healing processes for optimal scar minimisation – including asking about how we optimise incision placement for minimal scarring for many of our procedures.
Get Top Locations for Surgery Consultations & Best-Practice Patient Care from our leading Specialist Plastic Surgeons in Melbourne.
Breast Augmentation Surgery, Breast Reduction/Breast Lift or Corrective Surgery, Breast Implant Removal and Replacement, Body Contouring/Tummy Tucks, Eyelid Lifts, Facelift and Nose Shaping Surgery patient consultations are available in Melbourne (Hawthorn East, Berwick and Williamstown Consultation Locations).
Our leading group of Specialist Plastic Surgeons includes some of Melbourne’s top Surgery Specialists for breast enlargement, breast lift or breast reduction surgery, body contouring surgery (liposuction, Tummy Tuck or Belt Lipectomy) surgery, Facelift and Neck Lift procedures, nose reshaping procedures and more.
We currently offer consultations in 3 locations: Melbourne (Hawthorn East), Berwick (near the Pakenham and Mornington Peninsula area). Ask our Patient Care Team which office and which Surgeon is best for your cosmetic surgery goals! Phone (03) 8849 1444 or email us today using the form at the bottom of this page.
Who doesn’t want the best in patient care practices and service excellent for their cosmetic surgery procedure?
You deserve to be treated with dignity, respect and care at ALL phases of your surgery, from your first telephone or email enquiry through to your consultations and surgery planning to your follow-up care after your operation. That’s where our Surgeons and Surgical Support Teams excel.
- You want to have surgery, but you also want the experience of surgery to be something you’re happy with in terms of how you’re treated along the way.
- You’ll find our top Specialist Surgeons are extremely caring, honest and empathetic.
- You’ll be treated with respect and dignity at all levels of your surgery journey.
You’ll love the individualised planning and pre-surgery and after-surgery advice that can help you move through your surgery experience with optimal healing and incision care management thanks to the help of our affiliated Coco Ruby Dermal Clinicians and Healite II treatments when warranted.
Our Surgeons are experts in the customisation of surgery procedures to suit each person’s unique needs.
They are also considered experts in their specialty areas of surgical focus.
Our Team of Surgeons are highly qualified in their fields of Plastic Surgery speciality procedures.
- They aim to provide each and every patient with customised, technically advanced, precise cosmetic surgery procedures that have proven or predictable results.
- They aim for minimal scarring whenever possible and they use best-practice scar management strategies and post-surgery packs to help you heal more comfortably.
- They keep patient safety and individual patient considerations at the forefront of their surgery decisions to help you minimise risks and get an optimal result that is natural looking and balanced with your existing anatomy and physique.
Whilst we aim for delivering excellence in our surgery procedures, we never promise perfection, as Dr Robbins reminds us.
That’s because it’s still important for all patients to remember that not everything in surgery can be completely controlled for; every patient is unique, and some aspects of healing are not always fully predictable.
However, what YOU do as a Cosmetic Surgery patient matters in helping you get a great plastic surgery result from your procedure.
We can help you learn how to best prepare for your plastic surgery procedure and how to help yourself heal well after surgery, to minimise the scars at your incision sites. Ask us how we do this by booking in a confidential consultation now by phoning us on (03) 8849 1444 or sending in an enquiry form from this page.
Making Good Decisions about your Surgery is part of your process – a confidential consultation with a top Specialist Surgeon is your first best step to get the information that you need.
You will need to take numerous considerations into your decision making process about having plastic surgery or a cosmetic surgery procedure on your body, breasts, face, eyelids or nose.
These considerations include:
(a) understanding the variance between patients and results (no two patients or surgery results are identical; some factors of healing are also unpredictable),
(b) recognising and accepting that there are risks to having surgery and doing what YOU can to reduce certain risks as well as to optimise your healing and your results;
(c) opting to help minimise surgery risks by staying healthy, maintaining a stable weight and BMI, and following pre-op and post-surgery instructions,
(d) deciding to ONLY have surgery to please yourself, and not to please anyone else
(e) only having surgery when you’re physically, emotionally and psychologically willing and able to undertake the surgery journey as it can sometimes be an emotional yet often-rewarding journey.
Plastic Surgery can be an emotional yet exciting time in your life.
Why choosing a good Surgeon who lives locally is so important.
Open dialogues, respectful communication, collaborative surgery goals and ongoing consultations are helpful in you having a successful plastic cosmetic surgery procedure.
Plastic Surgery is a serious pursuit. Even though it’s commonly performed, it’s not something you would want to trust to someone you’ve never met, can’t communicate with you directly or who lives a thousand miles a way.
- So your first step is to come in and meet our top Team of Specialist Plastic Surgeons for a consultation (or attend one of our FREE events).
- You can also speak with other past patients by asking our Care Team for information and you can choose from up to 7 highly experienced Specialist Plastic Surgeons affiliated with our Melbourne based Clinics.
Cosmetic Surgery Tips for establishing a good collaboration with your Plastic Surgeon
- Be sure to keep your expectations realistic in terms of what you’re starting from and what surgery can and cannot accomplish.
- Only progress with your elective surgery once you understand the procedure, ask the questions you have, and learn how to best manage any potential risks or complications.
- Best of all, our Surgeons LOVE to answer your questions and are considered great communicators by many patients.
- Our Surgeons are keen to listen to what you want, and are happy to answer ANY and ALL questions you have about surgery during a confidential consultation.
Our aim is to provide top surgical approaches and customised patient care.
Our Specialist Surgeon’s take the extra time and effort to help you to:
- discover your choices and the potentially best procedures that might help you meet your surgery goals
- evaluate your suitability as a patient for certain procedures or treatments
- explore non-surgical alternatives if suitable for your condition or appearance goals
- understand what a surgery can – and cannot – accomplish for you – including understanding results vary from patient to patient
- recognise the time your healing and post-surgery recovery period is likely to take
- help you learn what YOU can do to optimise your healing for a good surgery result and a positive surgery experience (pre-surgery preparation)
- help you schedule and plan for your surgery including helpful blogs about actual patient experiences or links to finance options in your area
Some of our Team’s specialty cosmetic surgery focus areas include:
- Breast Augmentation using Breast Implants or Fat Transfer
- Breast Lift Surgery
- Breast Reduction & Breast Lift Surgery
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Belt Lipectomy
- Body Contouring using Liposuction
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Eyelid Lift
- Rhinoplasty surgery
- Incision scar management
You can relax knowing you’ve chosen an EXPERIENCED Surgeon from our top group with a wealth of knowledge and decades of experience in cosmetic surgery in Melbourne.
Our Plastic Surgeons are FRACS qualified Specialist Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeons with decades of surgery experience – truly leaders in their fields and locally-based, respected Surgeons with loyal patients who appreciate their honest approach and their precision surgical abilities.
- Do you want technical expertise and an artisan approach to your surgery?
- Do you value advanced experience and good quality implants or customisation?
- Do you want a great patient experience in an accredited Australia hospital theatre with seasoned Anaesthetists?
- Do you prefer a Specialist Surgeon who is focused on delivering top quality patient care excellence & best-practice safety?
Choose from our team of highly-respected Specialist Surgeons for women and men in Melbourne and surrounding suburbs of Victoria – 3 Top Locations and 7 Top Surgeons on our Team to choose from.
Why Choose Our Specialist Plastic Cosmetic Surgeons.
Each of our Melbourne Specialist Surgeons has certain SPECIALTY focus areas for breast, body or face and nose surgery.
- Our Surgeons do NOT perform ‘cookie cutter’ types of surgery procedures – we fully customise surgery to suit YOUR body and your physique – to help you reach your goals.
- Our FRACS qualified Specialist Plastic Surgeons and our other Specialists & Clinicians are dedicated to being leaders in their fields of cosmetic and plastic surgery of the breast, body, face, eyelids and nose – including ongoing, global education in their fields of expertise.
- Our Clinic Team prides themselves on offering the ultimate patient experience.
- You’ll be treated with respect, dignity and quality care.
We have extra care items that you’ll find beneficial during your Surgery procedure.
- You may benefit from our High-Tech Incision Management by the brilliant Dermal Clinicians at Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing (ask us for details about managing incisions or scar formation, as not all surgery and not all patients require advanced scar management, yet for some procedures, select treatments may help minimise scars or prepare your skin for faster healing)
- Post-Op Care, Recovery Packages, Compression Garments and Healite II often included in your surgery – at no extra cost
Get long-lasting, natural looking results.
Why is having options for liposuction, skin care and non-surgical solutions at our Clinics a great approach for your appearance change goals?
Consistency of care may be crucial for getting a good outcome after surgery. If you want extra skin refinements or top scar minimisation technologies on hand, our Coco Ruby team is there to help. They work closely with the Plastic Surgeons to get you an overall great result. Ask your surgeon for details at your confidential consultation.
Combined pathways and skin healing treatments allow our Plastic Surgeon to implement effective combinations of services to get their patients a great result in terms of skin healing, scar management and overall facial rejuvenation or combined fat reduction and body contouring.
We can help you make cosmetic enhancements at a holistic level that takes into account your physique, your physiology, appearance goals and overall skin health or skin condition.
From scar management low-level light therapy treatments to minimise their scars after cosmetic surgery, to pre surgery and post-surgery preparation options such as Rapid Recovery kits, you’ll be privy to advanced care expertise throughout your surgery journey.
Trust our Specialist Plastic Surgeons to offer you decades of cosmetic and plastic surgery expertise to helping you enhance your appearance.
- Our Surgeons are part of an elite team of Specialists consulting in the Melbourne area.
- For customised, artistic surgery of the face, body, eyelids, nose or breast surgery or Revisional Surgery, you’ll want to choose one of our Team’s Top Specialist Surgeons for the best in patient care.
If you’re considering breast augmentation, breast implant removal and replacement, a breast reduction or breast lift procedure, be sure you meet with one of our top Cosmetic Breast Surgery Specialists. Our team also focuses on body contouring with liposuction, Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck) procedures, and facial surgery including Facelift, Neck Lift, Nose Reshaping (Rhinoplasty) and Eyelid Reduction Surgery to reduce sagging eyelids. From head to toe, we’ve got you covered with our best practice cosmetic breast surgery, body contouring/liposuction and face, nose and eyelid surgery procedures. If you’ve been thinking about getting surgery for years, just phone one of our caring Patient Care Advisors today on (03) 8849 1444 or send an enquiry by submitting a form directly from this page.
Do you want to feel happy and confident about your cosmetic surgery procedure choices?
Do you want to feel more relaxed about your surgery knowing you’ve chosen a top Specialist Surgeon with decades of experience?
That’s where our team of FRACS qualified Plastic Surgeons and their Colleagues can help.
- Having Cosmetic Surgery (Cosmetic Plastic Surgery) is a significant event.
- Because very person is unique, each procedure designed by our Surgeons takes into account numerous variables, including individual anatomy, preferences and other considerations.
Our Surgeons are experts at precision surgery planning, best-practice incision management and artistic, natural looking results.
That’s why knowing you’ve chosen one of our 7 seasoned Specialist Plastic Surgeons, who focus on natural-looking results and best-practice patient care management, can allow you to RELAX during your surgery journey – knowing you’re in good hands and knowing you’re in a top quality Clinic environment.
Knowing you’re placing your cosmetic procedure in the care of a highly experienced FRACS (Plas) Specialist Plastic Surgeon can often help you feel a bit more relaxed about your cosmetic surgery experience. It can also help for you to know you’ll be assisted in your cosmetic or plastic surgery healing processes by good surgery preparation advice and post-surgery care instructions (including our Rapid Recovery pack and post-op garments).
And if you’re relaxed about having surgery, and feel comfortable asking any and all questions you have about the procedure and post-op healing phase, you’ll likely have a better journey through your cosmetic surgery than if you’re worried about the skill levels of the Surgeon you’ve chosen.
Our Surgeons have up to 25 to 30 years of experience each and are team leaders in their respective fields of expertise. They are also great communicators.
You’ll feel calmer and more at ease about your surgery knowing you’ve chosen a team renowned for:
- Precision Surgical Skills – including for Complex, Reconstructive & Revisional Surgeries
- A Team who offers Best-Practice Surgical Techniques and Post-Op Care including scar minimisation (no juniors) – we go the extra distance to make your journey a great experience
- Platinum Procedures include post-op follow up care visits as well as Fraxel treatments, Healite II & Rapid Recovery products
- NO-DRAIN Procedures available for most patients and procedures PLUS Rapid Recovery Protocols and Recommendations to facilitate healing (some procedures or patients may require drains but the majority are drain-free)
- Dedicated to result excellence and post-surgical scar minimisation including Healite II treatments, DermaPen or Fraxel
Making good decisions about Cosmetic Surgery
Why choose our experienced Team of Highly Qualified Specialist Plastic Surgeons?
Our Melbourne Team of Cosmetic Surgery Specialists/Specialist Plastic Surgeons is one of the most experienced, largest groups for Plastic & Cosmetic surgery procedures in Australia.
- Our Surgeons perform surgery in fully-accredited Australian Hospitals
- Our Team uses very-experienced Anaesthetists, many they have worked with for several decades (seasoned surgical teams often work extremely well together)
- Our Surgeons are select members of an elite and highly experienced Group of Specialist Plastic Surgeons offering you precision skills, decades of expertise, and high-quality patient care excellence at all levels of your surgery experience.
You can relax more about your Cosmetic Surgery choices knowing you’ve chosen a highly experienced and fully-qualified Plastic Surgeon.
When you choose one of our Team of leading Melbourne Surgeons, you will benefit from extensive experience, and practical, seasoned and sound advice. You can also expect the best post-op scar minimisation treatments AND post-surgery healing facilitation protocols.
Why not attend a FREE Monthly Practice EVENT and meet our Specialist Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Team?
You are welcome to attend one of our regular Practice Events – bring along a friend, partner or family member!
Our information evenings are fun, informative sessions where you get to meet our Specialist Surgeons and Skin Care/Scar Management and Injecting Teams, and learn more about your surgery and non-surgical rejuvenation options. Ask which of our leading Surgeons are speaking on the night – as different Surgeons present on different nights but you’ll get to meet most of our team at our Events OR you can schedule a confidential consultation.
Our Commitment to Patient Care Excellence and Surgical Precision in at the top of our Service Excellence mission.
Plastic Surgery is our passion and we enjoy helping people change their lives. Whether it’s about correcting a crooked or bumpy nose, reducing heavy breasts through a breast reduction, or bringing about balance to the face or other parts of the body, you can relax knowing our Surgeon’s are dedicated Specialists with decades of Plastic Cosmetic Surgery customisation experience.
Prestige Care & Surgical Precision for Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
Our leading Specialist Plastic Surgeons are dedicated to providing patients with:
- dignity, privacy, respect and considerate care at ALL stages of your surgical journey
- honest and informative consultations – collaborations, not dictations – we LISTEN to you
- the best results come from having a genuine surgical planning collaboration between you & your Surgeon
- expert procedure advice and information to help you attain REALISTIC expectations about your procedure outcomes*
- precision surgical skills and numerous measurements to get you excellent results*
- high-tech Post-op Care Treatments and Rapid Recovery products to assist with your healing and recovery period
- Healite II Post-Op Session or Skincare Treatments and/or other evidence based scar management strategies including Fraxel Treatments for some procedure scars
- Skin assessments also available from the Coco Ruby team – or use the latest in skin treatments for a head to toe rejuvenation approach for your body, face or breasts
Corrective Surgery, Revisions, Breast Surgery, Tummy Surgery – Body Contouring and Face Surgery including Rhinoplasty
If you are wanting to refine your appearance for your self — to either increase or restore confidence or to correct a deformity or reduce excess skin after weight loss surgery — please contact us by sending a Confidential Enquiry form.* Best-practice pre-surgical planning, precision surgical skills & post-op care excellence is important to your outcome — fortunately our Specialist Surgeons are meticulous about ALL of the stages of your surgical journey to help you get the best result from any particular procedure.*
During Clinic Hours, you can also call us on (03) 8849 1444 to find out more about your options in Melbourne (Hawthorn East, Berwick and Williamstown). Please ask to speak to a Patient Care Advisor, who can answer your initial questions or arrange a meeting for you with one of our leading Plastic Surgeons.
* Individual results vary from patient to patient. Having realistic expectations and understanding what surgery can and cannot do, in terms of pre-existing anatomy or skin health, is important. Be sure to ask your Surgeon all questions and recognise that results can vary significantly from patient to patient.
Want a breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction or body contouring using liposuction? Our Melbourne team of Specialist Surgeons can help.
Connect with a Patient Care Coordinator by sending a confidential enquiry form, below. Or phone the Team during Clinic hours on (03) 8849 1444 for information about our Team’s Top Surgeons for Breast Surgery, Body Contouring, Rhinoplasty, Eyelid Surgery, Face Rejuvenation Surgery and other procedures.