Melbourne’s Most Experienced Team of Specialist Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeons
Our team includes several of Melbourne’s most experienced Specialist Plastic Surgeons for cosmetic procedures for women and men. We perform speciality cosmetic surgery procedures from Breast Augmentation to Breast Reduction to Abdominoplasty and Body Contouring after weight changes. You’ll find our team dedicated to your safety and comfort through your surgery procedure. Call us today to get more information or to schedule a confidential consultation with one of Melbourne’s top Surgeons for elective cosmetic or restorative plastic surgery.
Highly Skilled Dedicated Specialists for Surgery of the Breast, Body, Face, Eyes and Nose
With a dedication to excellence and ongoing patient education, you will benefit from being in the hands of highly skilled, locally vested Surgeons who have made cosmetic procedures their life’s work. Our special focus areas include: Breast Surgery (Breast Reduction, Breast Augmentation, Removal & Replacement of Implants, Breast Lift and Fat Transfer to Breasts), Tummy Tuck Surgery (Abdominoplasty, Diastasis Recti repair, Circumferential Abdominoplasty and Body Contouring/Body Lift surgery), Facelift surgery, Eyelid Lift (Blepharoplasty), Neck Lift Surgery and other forms of cosmetic and plastic surgery. We also offer “non-surgical Facelift treatments” using cosmetic injections and dermal fillers, laser skin treatments and scar minimisation treatments.
Who doesn’t want a team of Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeons dedicated to best practice cosmetic surgery procedures including precision planning & post-surgery follow-ups??
- We believe you DESERVE to be TREATED with dignity, respect and care excellence at ALL phases of your surgery.
- So we strive to offer you TOP SERVICES from your first email enquiry or phone enquiry (03 8849 1444) through to your initial consultation and surgery planning; all the way to your annual follow-up consultations after surgery.
- We INCLUDE all of the important aspects of getting a good cosmetic surgery result.
- This means you’ll get our unique Rapid Recovery Packs as well as scar treatment options and special garments to wear after your surgery – all included with your surgery fee to avoid ‘extras’ and budget surprises.
That’s one of the many areas of your care where our Specialist Surgeons and Support Teams excel.
How to have a good experience as a Plastic Surgery & Cosmetic Surgery patient – ask us for our “7 Steps to Successful Cosmetic Surgery” e-Book by phoning us on (03) 8849 1444 today – or send an enquiry form.
You want to have cosmetic surgery; but you ALSO want the experience of having surgery to be something that you’re happy with in terms of how you’re treated along the way.
We aim for patient care excellence and best practice healing & scar management strategies at every step of the process, from your first cosmetic surgery consultation through to surgery and your ongoing follow-up appointments.
Why choose our Top Specialist for Tummy Tuck surgery, Breast Reduction, Asymmetry Correction, Breast Implants or removal and replacement, Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty), Eyelid Surgery or Facelift surgery?
Honest advice, Open Communication and a Collaborative Approach – we never talk down to our patients.
We know that bedside manner is important for your healing and recovery. And we offer empathetic, patient-centred care.
We strive to help you understand the procedure and what to expect. We’ll also provide the best garments for after body contouring surgery (included), follow-up appointments (included with a current GP referral), healing aids (included in your Rapid Recovery pack), and Scar Management (included for certain procedures). You’ll see the difference in the level of service we provide to cosmetic surgery patients when you visit our Clinics.
- You’ll find our top Specialist Surgeons are caring, honest, respectful and empathetic.
- You’ll be treated with dignity and care at all levels of your surgery journey.
- You’ll benefit from the brainpower and surgical expertise of a large group of seasoned specialists who have a vested interest in your LONG TERM results, not just how you look a few months after surgery.
- We operate primarily in accredited Hospitals for major surgeries – something cheap surgeon’s don’t tend to do. But we don’t believe in taking shortcuts or putting patient’s safety at risk. We put patient safety FIRST.
Our Team’s top Specialists for Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery include:
Dr Craig Rubinstein, Dr Douglas McManamny, Dr Geoff Barnett, Dr Rebecca Wyten, Dr Richard Maxwell and Dr Benjamin Burt.
Read more about our leading Melbourne Surgeons who operate in Melbourne hospitals for top patient comfort & safety, who offer no drain procedures for most procedures; and who use best-practice planning & scar treatment strategies to give patients a great cosmetic surgery experience with long-lasting results.
Find out more on the Bio pages about our top Plastic Cosmetic Surgical team of Specialists in Melbourne.
Our Specialist Plastic Surgeons & Cosmetic Surgery Teams in Melbourne offer precision surgical planning to suit YOUR unique physique and features.
Snapshot of our Top Team of Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Specialists.
Dr Craig Rubinstein – one of our Team’s Top Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeons. Areas of focus: Breast Surgery including Breast Reduction, Breast Asymmetry and other Corrective Breast Procedures; Dr Craig is also highly regarded for his ‘flat tummy look’ Tummy Tuck procedures.
Dr Douglas McManamny – one of our Team’s top Surgeons for Nose Surgery & Facial Rejuvenation including Rhinoplasty, Revision Rhinoplasty, Facelift Surgery and Neck Lift Surgery for women and men. Dr McManamny is also one of our “go to” Surgeons for Tummy Tuck and Complex Breast Surgery in Melbourne.
Dr Richard Maxwell – one of our Team’s top Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeons for Body Contouring after significant weight loss or Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery) for men and women including arm reduction/arm lift surgery (Brachioplasty), thigh reduction surgery, Circumferential Abdominoplasty, Belt Lipectomy and Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) procedures as well as Breast Surgery and Facial Rejuvenation (Facelift, Neck Lift, Rhinoplasty and Eyelid Surgery).
Dr Geoff Barnett – one of our Team’s top Specialist Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeons for Facelift, Neck Lift and Eyelid Rejuvenation Surgery as well as Breast Augmentation and Tummy Tuck surgery. His surgical focus includes Body Contouring & Breast Reshaping, Transaxillary Breast Implants, Breast Augmentation, Breast Reduction and Breast Lift, and body contouring skin reduction after weight loss and bariatric surgery.
Dr Rebecca Wyten – our Team’s top female Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon for Breast, Tummy and Labiaplasty surgery. Her surgical focus includes Breast Augmentation with Breast Implants or Fat Transfer, Breast Lift, Breast Reduction and Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck) surgery for women.
Dr Benjamin Burt – our team’s Specialist Oculoplastic expert is dedicated to performing eyelid surgery and brow procedures. He is our team’s top Eyelid Surgeon for rejuvenation of the eye and brow area for women and men. His performs Upper Blepharoplasty, Lower Blepharoplasty, Canthoplasty, corrective eye lid surgeries, complex revision Blepharoplasty and brow lift procedures.
One of the reasons our Melbourne Specialist Plastic, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgeons are highly regarded by patients and medical colleagues is that they offer:
- precision, custom planning with surgery performed in an accredited Hospital
- bespoke surgery designed to suit each individual’s specific needs and appearance goals
- special post-surgery care
- strategic incision line placement & high tech scar management.
- Patients benefit from being offered advanced treatments either before or after their surgery, to help their skin heal.
- From Rapid Recovery packs to Healite II low level light therapy to special garments that improve results after cosmetic surgery, we believe in offering top quality service and inclusive packages.
- Our inclusive quotes mean that you know – in advance – exactly what you are getting and how much cosmetic surgery will cost when you choose one of our Team’s top Specialists in Melbourne.
Meet Michelle and see our Hawthorn Clinic on this Melbourne Cosmetic Surgery Plastic Surgeons Clinic Welcome Video!
Get Top Locations for Surgery Consultations & Best-Practice Patient Care from our leading Plastic Surgeons in Melbourne.
Breast Augmentation Surgery, Breast Reduction/Breast Lift or Corrective Surgery, Breast Implant Removal and Replacement, Body Contouring/Tummy Tucks, Eyelid Lifts, Facelift and Nose Shaping Surgery patient consultations are available in Melbourne (Hawthorn East, Berwick and Williamstown Consultation Locations).
Our leading group of Specialist Plastic Surgeons includes some of Melbourne’s top Surgery Specialists for breast enlargement, breast lift or breast reduction surgery, body contouring surgery (liposuction, Tummy Tuck or Belt Lipectomy) surgery, Facelift and Neck Lift procedures, nose reshaping procedures and more.
We currently offer Cosmetic Surgery consultations in 3 locations: Melbourne (Hawthorn East), Berwick (near the Pakenham and Mornington Peninsula area) and Williamstown.
Ask our Patient Care Team which office and which Surgeon is best for your cosmetic surgery goals! Phone (03) 8849 1444 or email us today using the form at the bottom of this page.
Our Surgeons don’t take short cuts. They are highly trained, extensively experienced dedicated Specialists for surgery of the breast, body, face and nose.
Our Team prioritises quality care and safety protocols such as drain free procedures for many patients.
Depending on the patient and the surgery, we often use kennel funnel introduction of breast implants following the 14 points safety preparations for breast augmentation.
We also offer scar minimisation treatments and non-surgical refinements using the latest equipment, such as using enCurve RF body sculpting to refine body fat after a Tummy Tuck or Breast Reduction For skin and scars, we offer Fraxel laser treatments, DOT therapy, Dermapen, Healite II Light Therapy and more.
You’ll love the individualised planning. And you’ll enjoy top quality pre-cosmetic surgery communication and after-surgery advice that can help you to heal better or more quickly. Ask us about our RAPID RECOVERY pack.
Our aims are getting you quality, long lasting and natural looking results. Our mission in service excellence is to help you move through your surgery experience with top quality care, a focus on safety and precision planning, optimal healing and incision care management.
We offer a lot of added benefits to your surgery journey thanks to the help of our affiliated Coco Ruby Dermal Clinicians and Healite II treatments.
Our Plastic, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Specialist Surgeons are FRACS qualified experts in the customisation of surgery procedures to suit each person’s needs.
They are also considered experts in their areas of surgical focus.
Our Team of Specialist Plastic Surgeons and our Oculoplastic Surgeon are highly qualified in their fields of Surgery procedures.
- They are compassionate and empathetic and easy to talk with – you’ll feel comfortable asking them whatever questions you have about surgery.
- Each Surgeon has dedicated their life’s practice to cosmetic and plastic surgery procedures.
- They also have specific cosmetic surgery areas they are passionate about excelling in; and each Surgeon focuses on specific procedures in their practice.
- We have different locations for consultations so that you can benefit from a clinic close to your home or office (but each Surgeon has certain consulting areas around the Melbourne area).
You can also meet our Surgeons at our FREE monthly events.
- We aim to provide each and every patient with customised, technically advanced, precise cosmetic surgery procedures that have proven or predictable results.
- We don’t cut corners and we prioritise your safety and long term outcomes.
- We aim for minimal scarring whenever possible and offer best-practice scar management strategies and post-surgery packs to help you heal more comfortably, as quickly as possible (but you need to allow proper healing time and planning for cosmetic surgery goes a long way to getting good results).
We keep patient safety and individual patient considerations at the forefront of our surgery decisions to help minimise risks and attain optimal surgery result that are natural looking and balanced with your existing anatomy, skin health and physique.
Whilst we aim for delivering excellence in our surgery procedures, we never promise perfection, as Our Specialist Team of Surgeons reminds us.
That’s because it’s still important for all patients to remember that not everything in surgery can be completely controlled for; every patient is unique, and some aspects of healing are not always fully predictable.
However, what YOU do as a Cosmetic Surgery patient matters in helping you get a great plastic surgery result from your procedure.
We can help you learn how to best prepare for your plastic surgery procedure and how to help yourself heal well after surgery, to minimise the scars at your incision sites. Ask us how we do this by booking in a confidential consultation now by phoning us on (03) 8849 1444 or sending in an enquiry form from this page.
Making Good Decisions about your Surgery is part of your process – a confidential consultation with a top Specialist Surgeon is your first best step to get the information that you need.
You will need to take numerous considerations into your decision making process about having plastic surgery or a cosmetic surgery procedure on your body, breasts, face, eyelids or nose.
These considerations include:
(a) understanding the variance between patients and results (no two patients or surgery results are identical; some factors of healing are also unpredictable),
(b) recognising and accepting that there are risks to having surgery and doing what YOU can to reduce certain risks as well as to optimise your healing and your results;
(c) opting to help minimise surgery risks by staying healthy, maintaining a stable weight and BMI, and following pre-op and post-surgery instructions,
(d) deciding to ONLY have surgery to please yourself, and not to please anyone else
(e) only having surgery when you’re physically, emotionally and psychologically willing and able to undertake the surgery journey as it can sometimes be an emotional yet often-rewarding journey.
Why choosing a good Surgeon who lives locally is so important.
Open dialogues, respectful communication, collaborative surgery goals and ongoing consultations are helpful in you having a successful plastic cosmetic surgery procedure.
Plastic Surgery is a serious pursuit. Even though it’s commonly performed, it’s not something you would want to trust to someone you’ve never met, can’t communicate with you directly or who lives a thousand miles a way.
- So your first step is to come in and meet our top Team of Specialist Plastic Surgeons for a consultation (or attend one of our FREE events).
- You can also speak with other past patients by asking our Care Team for information and you can choose from up to 7 highly experienced Specialist Plastic Surgeons affiliated with our Melbourne based Clinics.
Cosmetic Surgery Tips for establishing a good collaboration with your Plastic Surgeon
- Be sure to keep your expectations realistic in terms of what you’re starting from and what surgery can and cannot accomplish.
- Only progress with your elective surgery once you understand the procedure, ask the questions you have, and learn how to best manage any potential risks or complications.
- Best of all, our Surgeons LOVE to answer your questions and are considered great communicators by many patients.
- Our Surgeons are keen to listen to what you want, and are happy to answer ANY and ALL questions you have about surgery during a confidential consultation.
So if YOU have thought you’d like to reshape your body, breast, face or nose – to balance out proportions or augment or correct a feature you’re not happy with – our Team can help.
Our aim is to provide top surgical approaches and customised patient care.
Schedule a consultation by phoning (03) 8849 1444.
Our Specialist Surgeon’s take the extra time and effort to help you to:
- discover your choices and the best cosmetic surgery procedures that will help you meet your goals
- evaluate your suitability as a patient for specific cosmetic procedures
- explore non-surgical alternatives if suitable for your condition or appearance goals
- understand what a surgery can – and cannot – accomplish for you
- recognise the time your healing and post-surgery recovery period is likely to take
- help you learn what YOU can do to get a good surgery result and to have a positive surgery experience
- help you schedule and plan for your cosmetic procedure in Melbourne or surrounds, including helpful blogs about actual patient experiences or links to payment methods in your area
Some of our Team’s specialty cosmetic surgery focus areas include:
- Breast Augmentation using Breast Implants or Fat Transfer
- Breast Lift Surgery
- Breast Lift with Breast Implants (Masto-Augmentation)
- Breast Reduction Surgery (Reduction Mammoplasty)
- Breast Reduction & Breast Lift, Breast Area Liposuction
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Belt Lipectomy (Circumferential Abdominoplasty)
- Body Contouring using Liposuction
- Body Lifts after Weight Loss
- Facial Rejuvenation including Facelift, Neck Lift and Skin Treatments
- Eyelid Lift (Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty)
- Rhinoplasty surgery (Nose Reshaping)
- Incision scar management
You can relax knowing you’ve chosen an EXPERIENCED Surgeon from our top group with a wealth of knowledge and decades of experience in cosmetic surgery in Melbourne.
FRACS qualified Specialist Plastic, Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgeons.
Custom surgery and incision planning expertise plus decades of surgery experience.
Leaders in their fields and locally-based, widely respected Surgeons
Loyal patients who appreciate their honest approach and precision surgical abilities.
Choose from our team of highly-respected Specialist Surgeons for women and men in Melbourne and surrounding suburbs of Victoria – 3 Top Locations and 7 Top Surgeons on our Team to choose from.
Why Choose Our Specialist Plastic Cosmetic Surgeons.
Each of our Melbourne Specialist Surgeons has certain SPECIALTY focus areas for breast, body or face and nose surgery.
- Our Surgeons do NOT perform ‘cookie cutter’ types of surgery procedures – we fully customise surgery to suit YOUR body and your physique – to help you reach your goals.
- Our FRACS qualified Specialist Plastic Surgeons and our other Specialists & Clinicians are dedicated to being leaders in their fields of cosmetic and plastic surgery of the breast, body, face, eyelids and nose – including ongoing, global education in their fields of expertise.
- Our Clinic Team prides themselves on offering the ultimate patient experience.
- You’ll be treated with respect, dignity and quality care.
We have extra care items that you’ll find beneficial during your Surgery procedure.
- You may benefit from our High-Tech Incision Management by the brilliant Dermal Clinicians at Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing (ask us for details about managing incisions or scar formation, as not all surgery and not all patients require advanced scar management, yet for some procedures, select treatments may help minimise scars or prepare your skin for faster healing)
- Post-Op Care, Recovery Packages, Compression Garments and Healite II often included in your surgery – at no extra cost
Get long-lasting, natural looking results.
- Consistency of care may be crucial for getting a good outcome after surgery.
- If you want extra skin refinements or top scar minimisation technologies on hand, our Coco Ruby team is there to help.
- They work closely with the Plastic Surgeons to get you an overall great result.
Ask your Surgeon for details at your confidential consultation. But remember, that every person is different and results of procedures can vary significantly from patient to patient.
- What YOU do before and after your surgery also have an impact on your results AND your healing after your procedure.
- So be sure you follow the advice of your Surgeon and understand fully the risks as well as what will alter your result over time (such as weight change, ageing, skin changes, pregnancy or breast feeding and lifestyle habits).
Combined pathways and skin healing treatments allow our Plastic Surgeon to implement effective combinations of services to get their patients a great result in terms of skin healing, scar management and overall facial rejuvenation or combined fat reduction and body contouring.
We can help you make cosmetic enhancements at a holistic level that takes into account your physique, your physiology, appearance goals and overall skin health or skin condition.
From scar management low-level light therapy treatments to minimise their scars after cosmetic surgery, to pre surgery and post-surgery preparation options such as Rapid Recovery kits, you’ll be privy to advanced care expertise throughout your surgery journey.
Trust our Specialist Plastic Surgeons to offer you decades of cosmetic and plastic surgery expertise to helping you enhance your appearance.
- Our Surgeons are part of an elite team of Specialists consulting in the Melbourne area.
- For customised, artistic surgery of the face, body, eyelids, nose or breast surgery or Revisional Surgery, you’ll want to choose one of our Team’s Top Specialist Surgeons for the best in patient care.
Breast, Body, Face and Nose Surgery – Quality, Precision & Dedication to YOU having a Great Surgery Experience
- If you’re considering breast augmentation, breast implant removal and replacement, a breast reduction or breast lift procedure, be sure you meet with one of our top Cosmetic Breast Surgery Specialists.
- Our team also focuses on body contouring with liposuction, Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck) procedures, and facial surgery including Facelift, Neck Lift, Nose Reshaping (Rhinoplasty) and Eyelid Reduction Surgery to reduce sagging eyelids.
From head to toe, we’ve got you covered with our best practice cosmetic breast surgery, body contouring/liposuction and face, nose and eyelid surgery procedures. If you’ve been thinking about getting surgery for years, just phone one of our caring Patient Care Coordinators today on (03) 8849 1444 or send an enquiry by submitting a form directly from this page.
Do you want to feel happy and confident about your cosmetic surgery procedure choices?
Do you want to feel more relaxed about your surgery knowing you’ve chosen a top Specialist Surgeon with decades of experience?
That’s where our team of FRACS qualified Plastic Surgeons and their Colleagues can help.
- Having Cosmetic Surgery (Cosmetic Plastic Surgery) is a significant event.
- Every person is unique and hence, every procedure by our Surgeons is uniquely customised to suit the patient.
- Each surgery designed by our Specialist Surgeons takes into account numerous variables, including individual anatomy, preferences and other considerations.
Our Surgeons are experts at precision surgery planning, best-practice incision management and artistic, natural looking results.
That’s why knowing you’ve chosen one of our 7 seasoned Specialist Plastic Surgeons, who focus on natural-looking results and best-practice patient care management, can allow you to RELAX during your surgery journey – knowing you’re in good hands and knowing you’re in a top quality Clinic environment.
Knowing you’re placing your cosmetic procedure in the care of a highly experienced FRACS (Plas) Specialist Plastic Surgeon can often help you feel a bit more relaxed about your cosmetic surgery experience.
It can also help for you to know you’ll be assisted in your cosmetic or plastic surgery healing processes by good surgery preparation advice and post-surgery care instructions (including our Rapid Recovery pack and post-op garments).
- And if you’re relaxed about having surgery, and feel comfortable asking any and all questions you have about the procedure and post-op healing phase, you’ll likely have a better journey through your cosmetic surgery than if you’re worried about the skill levels of the Surgeon you’ve chosen.
- Our Surgeons have up to 25 to 30 years of experience each and are team leaders in their respective fields of expertise.
- They are also great communicators and are highly respectful of patient’s dignity at all stages of the surgical process, from first consultation to ongoing follow-up appointments.
You’ll feel calmer and more at ease about your surgery knowing you’ve chosen a team renowned for:
- Precision Surgical Skills – including for Complex, Reconstructive & Revisional Surgeries
- A Team who offers Best-Practice Surgical Techniques and Post-Op Care including scar minimisation (no juniors) – we go the extra distance to make your journey a great experience
- Platinum Procedures include post-op follow up care visits as well as Fraxel treatments, Healite II & Rapid Recovery products
- NO-DRAIN Procedures available for most patients and procedures PLUS Rapid Recovery Protocols and Recommendations to facilitate healing (some procedures or patients may require drains but the majority are drain-free)
- Dedicated to result excellence and post-surgical scar minimisation including Healite II treatments, DermaPen or Fraxel
Making good decisions about Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
Why choose our experienced Team of Highly Qualified Specialist Plastic Surgeons?
Our Melbourne Team of Cosmetic Surgery Specialists/Specialist Plastic Surgeons is one of the most experienced, largest groups for Plastic & Cosmetic surgery procedures in Australia.
- Our Surgeons perform surgery in fully-accredited Australian Hospitals
- Our Team uses very-experienced Anaesthetists, many they have worked with for several decades (seasoned surgical teams often work extremely well together)
- Our Surgeons are select members of an elite and highly experienced Group of Specialist Plastic Surgeons offering you precision skills, decades of expertise, and high-quality patient care excellence at all levels of your surgery experience.
You can relax more about your Cosmetic Surgery choices knowing you’ve chosen a highly experienced and fully-qualified Plastic Surgeon.
When you choose one of our Team of leading Melbourne Surgeons, you will benefit from extensive experience, and practical, seasoned and sound advice. You can also expect the best post-op scar minimisation treatments AND post-surgery healing facilitation protocols.
Why not attend a FREE Monthly Practice EVENT and meet our Specialist Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Team?
You are welcome to attend one of our regular Practice Events – bring along a friend, partner or family member!
Our information evenings are fun, informative sessions where you get to meet our Specialist Surgeons and Skin Care/Scar Management and Injecting Teams. Read more about our great EVENTS for Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery patients OR phone us on (03) 8849 1444 to schedule a confidential consultation.
Our Commitment to Patient Care Excellence and Surgical Precision in at the top of our Service Excellence mission.
- Plastic Surgery is our passion and we enjoy helping people change their lives
- Whether it’s about correcting a crooked or bumpy nose, reducing painfully heavy breasts through a breast reduction surgery, or bringing greater balance to the shape of your nose or other parts of your face
- You can relax knowing our Specialist Surgeon’s are dedicated to Plastic Cosmetic Surgery customisation and ensuring you are respected every step of the way.
Prestige Care & Surgical Precision for Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
Our leading Specialist Plastic Surgeons are dedicated to providing patients with:
- dignity, privacy, respect and considerate care at ALL stages of your surgical journey
- honest and informative consultations – collaborations, not dictations – we LISTEN to you
- the best results come from having a genuine surgical planning collaboration between you & your Surgeon
- expert procedure advice and information to help you attain REALISTIC expectations about your procedure outcomes*
- precision surgical skills and numerous measurements to get you excellent results*
- high-tech Post-op Care Treatments and Rapid Recovery products to assist with your healing and recovery period
- Healite II Post-Op Session or Skincare Treatments and/or other evidence based scar management strategies including Fraxel Treatments for some procedure scars
- Skin assessments also available from the Coco Ruby team – or use the latest in skin treatments for a head to toe rejuvenation approach for your body, face or breasts
Corrective Surgery, Revisions, Breast Surgery, Tummy Surgery – Body Contouring and Face Surgery including Rhinoplasty
If you are wanting to refine your appearance for your self — to either increase or restore confidence or to correct a deformity or reduce excess skin after weight loss surgery — please contact us by sending a Confidential Enquiry form.*
Best-practice pre-surgical planning, precision surgical skills & post-op care excellence is important to your outcome — fortunately our Specialist Surgeons are meticulous about ALL of the stages of your surgical journey to help you get the best result from any particular procedure.*
During Clinic Hours, you can also call us on (03) 8849 1444 to find out more about your options in Melbourne (Hawthorn East, Berwick and Williamstown). Please ask to speak to a Patient Care Coordinator, who can answer your initial questions or arrange a meeting for you with one of our leading Plastic Surgeons.
Disclaimer: Individual results vary from patient to patient.
- Having realistic expectations and understanding what surgery can and cannot do, in terms of pre-existing anatomy or skin health, is important.
- Be sure to ask your Surgeon all questions and recognise that results can vary significantly from patient to patient.
Want a breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction or body contouring using liposuction? Our Melbourne team of Specialist Surgeons can help.
Connect with a Patient Care Coordinator by sending a confidential enquiry form, below. Or phone the Team during Clinic hours on (03) 8849 1444 for information about our Team’s Top Surgeons for Breast Surgery, Body Contouring, Rhinoplasty, Eyelid Surgery, Face Rejuvenation Surgery and other procedures.