Melbourne’s Leading Team of Highly Experienced Specialist Plastic Surgeons
Read more on the Bio pages about our top Surgical team in Melbourne, including:
Dr Craig Rubinstein – one of our Team’s top Surgeons for Asymmetry and other Corrective Breast Surgery for women including Breast Augmentation, Breast Reduction and Breast Lift surgery as well as Abdominoplasty procedures;
Dr Douglas McManamny – one of our Team’s top Surgeons for Facial Rejuvenation, Rhinoplasty, Body Surgery/Abdominoplasty procedures, Breast Procedures, facial skin resurfacing, facelift surgery & necklift surgery for men and women;
Dr Richard Maxwell – one of our Team’s top Surgeons for body contouring after weight loss or bariatric surgery (Lapband surgery) for men and women including arm reduction and thigh reduction surgery as well as for Tummy Tuck, all forms of Breast Surgery including male breast reduction for Gynaecomastia, & Facelift/Necklift and Eyelid Lift procedures;
Dr Geoff Barnett – one of our Team’s top Surgeons for Transaxillary Breast Implant Surgery procedures and other Breast Surgery including Augmentation and Reduction and Lifts, as well as for Facelift, Eyelid Surgry, Necklift surgery and body contouring including Tummy Tucks and Liposuction after weight loss or bariatric surgery;
Dr Rebecca Wyten – our Team’s female Plastic Surgeon for women and one of our Team’s top Labiaplasty surgeons as well as performing Women’s Breast Surgery (Breast Enlargement or fat transfer to breasts), other Breast Surgery and Tummy Tuck procedures;
Dr Tom Robbins (Specialist Plastic Surgeons for Cosmetic Surgery & Corrective Surgery) – one of our Team’s top Surgeons in Berwick and Frankston for breast surgery, implant removal and replacement, rhinoplasty, body contouring surgery and facial and eyelid rejuvenation procedures;
Dr Benjamin Burt (Specialist Oculoplastic Surgeon for eyelid lift and brow procedures) – our team’s top Eyelid Surgery Specialist for eye and brow area facial rejuvenation including Blepharoplasty, Canthoplasty, complex eye lid surgeries and revision eyelid reduction surgery and brow lift surgery.
Top Locations & Caring Team of Specialist Plastic Surgeons
Breast Surgery, Body Contouring, Eyelid Lifts, Facelift and Nose Shaping Surgery
Our leading group of Specialist Plastic Surgeons includes some of Melbourne’s top Specialists for breast enlargement, breast lift or breast reduction, body contouring surgery such as liposuction and Tummy Tuck surgery, facelift and neck lift procedures, nose reshaping procedures and more.
You want to have surgery, but you also want the experience to be something you’re happy with in terms of how you’re treated along the way. You’ll find our top Specialist Surgeons are extremely caring, honest and empathetic.
You’ll be treated with respect and dignity at all levels of your surgery journey.
Our Surgeons are also experts in their specialty areas of surgical focus.
Our team of Surgeons aims to provide each and every patient with customised, technically advanced, and precise cosmetic procedures that have proven or predictable results and minimal scarring when possible.
Whilst we aim for delivering excellence in our surgery procedures, we never promise perfection, as Dr Robbins reminds us. That’s because it’s still important for all patients to remember that not everything in surgery can be completely controlled for; every patient is unique, and some aspects of healing are not always fully predictable.
However, what YOU do as a Cosmetic Surgery patient matters in helping you get a great plastic surgery result from your procedure.
We can help you learn how to best prepare for your plastic surgery procedure and how to help yourself heal well after surgery, to minimise the scars at your incision sites. Ask us how we do this by booking in a confidential consultation now by phoning us on (03)88491444 or sending in an enquiry form (below on a mobile phone – or to the right of this text if on your laptop or tablet).
Making Decisions is part of the process – a confidential consultation is your first step
You will need to take numerous considerations into your decision making process about having plastic surgery. These include: (a) understanding the variance between patients and results (no two patients or surgery results are identical), (b) there are risks to having surgery; (c) you can often minimise surgery risks by staying healthy and by following pre-surgery and post-op instructions, (d) you should ONLY have surgery to please yourself, no one else, and only when you’re physically, emotionally and psychologically willing and able to undertake the surgery journey.
Plastic Surgery can be an emotional yet exciting time in your life.
It’s not something you would want to trust to someone you’ve never met, or who lives a thousand miles a way. So your first step is to come in and meet our top Team of Specialist Plastic Surgeons for a consultation (or attend one of our FREE events). You can also speak with other past patients by asking our Care Team for information and you can choose from up to 7 highly experienced Specialist Plastic Surgeons affiliated with our Melbourne based Clinics.
Be sure to keep your expectations realistic in terms of what you’re starting from and what surgery can and cannot accomplish. Only progress with your elective surgery once you understand the procedure, ask the questions you have, and learn how to best manage any potential risks or complications. Best of all, our Surgeons LOVE to answer your questions and are great communicators – they listen and they are happy to answer ANY questions you may have during a one-one consultation.
With our aim of providing top surgical approaches and custom patient care, our Surgeon’s take the extra time and effort to help you to:
- understand your best procedure options
- evaluate your suitability for different procedures
- discover what surgery can – and cannot – accomplish for you and how long recovery will take
- know your surgery options including potential non-surgical options that may help you reach your goals
- learn how to best prepare for your plastic surgery experience and post-operation healing time
- help you schedule and plan for your surgery including our helpful blogs about actual patient experiences and the links to finance options in your area
Some of our Team’s specialty cosmetic surgery focus areas include:
- Breast Augmentation using Breast Implants or Fat Transfer
- Breast Lift Surgery
- Breast Reduction & Breast Lift Surgery
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Belt Lipectomy
- Body Contouring using Liposuction
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Eyelid Lift
- Rhinoplasty surgery
- Incision scar management
You can relax knowing you’ve chosen an EXPERIENCED Surgeon from our top group with a wealth of knowledge and decades of experience in cosmetic surgery in Melbourne.
Our Plastic Surgeons are FRACS qualified Specialist Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeons.
If you want advanced experience, good quality implants and extensive customisation, along with a great patient experience in an accredited hospital theatre with seasoned Anaesthetists focused on delivering top quality patient care & safety – choose from our team of highly-respected Specialist Surgeons for Women and Men in Melbourne and surrounds in Victoria.
Each of our Melbourne Specialist Surgeons has certain SPECIALTY focus areas for breast, body or face and nose surgery.
What sets us apart:
- We don’t run a cookie cutter type of operation – we customise the surgery for YOU to suit YOUR body and physique and YOUR goals
- Our FRACS qualified Specialist Plastic Surgeons and our other Specialists and Clinicians are dedicated to being leaders in their fields of cosmetic and plastic surgery of the breast, body, face, eyelids and nose
- Our Clinic Team prides themselves on offering the ultimate patient experience – you’ll get treated with respect, dignity and quality post-op care
- You’ll benefiit from High-Tech Scar Management by our brilliant Dermal Clinicians at Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing (ask us for details as not all surgery nor all patients requires advanced scar management, but for some surgeries, this may help you to minimise your scars or prepare your skin for faster healing)
- Highly caring and respectful environments for surgery and skin rejuvenation
- Post-Op Care, Recovery Packages, Compression Garments and Healite II often included in your surgery – at no extra cost
Get long-lasting, natural looking results for your Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery goals.
If you need non-surgical assistance to enhance your surgery results, you’ll also love that our Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing team is on site in Hawthorn East and Berwick to help you rejuvenate your entire look OR to minimise your scars after surgery.
Why is having options for liposuction, skin care and non-surgical solutions at our Clinics a great approach for your appearance change goals?
Consistency of care may be crucial for getting a good outcome after surgery. If you want extra skin refinements or top scar minimisation technologies on hand, our Coco Ruby team is there to help. They work closely with the Plastic Surgeons to get you an overall great result. Ask your surgeon for details at your confidential consultation.
Combined pathways and skin healing treatments allow our Plastic Surgeon to implement effective combinations of services to get their patients a great result in terms of skin healing, scar management and overall facial rejuvenation or combined fat reduction and body contouring.
We can help you make cosmetic enhancements at a holistic level that takes into account your physique, your physiology, appearance goals and overall skin health or skin condition.
From scar management low-level light therapy treatments to minimise their scars after cosmetic surgery, to pre surgery and post-surgery preparation options such as Rapid Recovery kits, you’ll be privy to advanced care expertise throughout your surgery journey.
Trust our Specialist Plastic Surgeons to offer you decades of cosmetic surgery expertise to helping you enhance your appearance with artistic face, body or breast surgery or Revisional Surgery.
If you’re considering breast augmentation, breast implant removal and replacement, a breast reduction or breast lift procedure, be sure you meet with one of our top Cosmetic Breast Surgery Specialists. Our team also focuses on body contouring with liposuction, Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck) procedures, and facial surgery including Facelift, Neck Lift, Nose Reshaping (Rhinoplasty) and Eyelid Reduction Surgery to reduce sagging eyelids. From head to toe, we’ve got you covered with our best practice cosmetic breast surgery, body contouring/liposuction and face, nose and eyelid surgery procedures. If you’ve been thinking about getting surgery for years, just phone one of our caring Patient Care Advisors today on (03) 8849 1444 or send an enquiry by submitting a form directly from this page.
Do you want to feel happy and confident about your cosmetic surgery procedure choices?
Do you want to feel more relaxed about your surgery knowing you’ve chosen a top Specialist Surgeon with decades of experience?
That’s where our team of FRACS qualified Plastic Surgeons and their Colleagues can help.
Having Cosmetic Surgery (Cosmetic Plastic Surgery) is a significant event. Every person is unique, and every procedure should take into account numerous variables, surgery options and considerations. It’s not without risks, and every surgery should be fully customised by a seasoned Surgeon.
That’s why knowing you’ve chosen one of our 7 seasoned Specialist Plastic Surgeons can help.
Knowing you’re placing your cosmetic procedure in the care of a highly experienced FRACS (Plas) Specialist Plastic Surgeon – and knowing you’ll be assisted to maximise your results by getting top surgery preparation and post-op instructions – can often help you feel a bit more relaxed about your cosmetic surgery experience. And if you’re relaxed about having surgery, and feel comfortable asking any and all questions you have about the procedure and post-op healing phase, you’ll likely have a better journey through your cosmetic surgery than if you’re worried about the skill level of the Surgeon you’ve chosen.
Our Surgeons have up to 25 to 30 years of experience each and are team leaders in their respective fields of expertise.
You’ll feel calmer and more at ease about your surgery knowing you’ve chosen a team renowned for:
- Precision Surgical Skills – including for Complex, Reconstructive & Revisional Surgeries
- A Team who offers Best-Practice Surgical Techniques and Post-Op Care including scar minimisation (no juniors) – we go the extra distance to make your journey a great experience
- Platinum Procedures include post-op follow up care visits as well as Fraxel treatments, Healite II & Rapid Recovery products
- NO-DRAIN Procedures available for most patients and procedures PLUS Rapid Recovery Protocols and Recommendations to facilitate healing (some procedures or patients may require drains but the majority are drain-free)
- Dedicated to result excellence and post-surgical scar minimisation including Healite II treatments, DermaPen or Fraxel
Making good decisions about Cosmetic Surgery
Why choose our experienced Team of Highly Qualified Specialist Plastic Surgeons?
Our Melbourne Team of Cosmetic Surgery Specialists/Specialist Plastic Surgeons is one of the most experienced, largest groups for Plastic & Cosmetic surgery procedures in Australia.
- Our Surgeons perform surgery in fully-accredited Australian Hospitals
- Our Team uses very-experienced Anaesthetists, many they have worked with for several decades (seasoned surgical teams often work extremely well together)
- Our Surgeons are select members of an elite and highly experienced Group of Specialist Plastic Surgeons offering you precision skills, decades of expertise, and high-quality patient care excellence at all levels of your surgery experience.
You can relax more about your Cosmetic Surgery choices knowing you’ve chosen a highly experienced and fully-qualified Plastic Surgeon.
When you choose one of our Team of leading Melbourne Surgeons, you will benefit from extensive experience, and practical, seasoned and sound advice. You can also expect the best post-op scar minimisation treatments AND post-surgery healing facilitation protocols.
Why not attend a FREE Monthly Practice EVENT and meet our Specialist Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Team?
You are welcome to attend one of our regular Practice Events – bring along a friend, partner or family member!
Our information evenings are fun, informative sessions where you get to meet our Specialist Surgeons and Skin Care/Scar Management and Injecting Teams, and learn more about your surgery and non-surgical rejuvenation options. Ask which of our leading Surgeons are speaking on the night – as different Surgeons present on different nights but you’ll get to meet most of our team at our Events OR you can schedule a confidential consultation.
Our Commitment to Patient Care Excellence and Surgical Precision
Prestige Care & Surgical Precision for Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
Our leading Specialist Plastic Surgeons are dedicated to providing patients with:
- dignity, privacy, respect and considerate care at ALL stages of your surgical journey
- honest and informative consultations – collaborations, not dictations – we LISTEN to you
- the best results come from having a genuine surgical planning collaboration between you & your Surgeon
- expert procedure advice and information to help you attain REALISTIC expectations about your procedure outcomes*
- precision surgical skills and numerous measurements to get you excellent results*
- high-tech Post-op Care Treatments and Rapid Recovery products to assist with your healing and recovery period
- Healite II Post-Op Session or Skincare Treatments and/or other evidence based scar management strategies including Fraxel Treatments for some procedure scars
- Skin assessments also available from the Coco Ruby team – or use the latest in skin treatments for a head to toe rejuvenation approach for your body, face or breasts
Corrective Surgery, Revisions, Breast Surgery, Tummy Surgery – Body Contouring and Face Surgery including Rhinoplasty
If you are wanting to refine your appearance for your self — to either increase or restore confidence or to correct a deformity or reduce excess skin after weight loss surgery — please contact us by sending a Confidential Enquiry form.* Best-practice pre-surgical planning, precision surgical skills & post-op care excellence is important to your outcome — fortunately our Specialist Surgeons are meticulous about ALL of the stages of your surgical journey to help you get the best result from any particular procedure.*
During Clinic Hours, you can also call us on (03) 8849 1444 to find out more about your options in Melbourne (Hawthorn East, Berwick and Williamstown). Please ask to speak to a Patient Care Advisor, who can answer your initial questions or arrange a meeting for you with one of our leading Plastic Surgeons.
* Individual results vary from patient to patient. Having realistic expectations and understanding what surgery can and cannot do, in terms of pre-existing anatomy or skin health, is important. Be sure to ask your Surgeon all questions and recognise that results can vary significantly from patient to patient.
Want a breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction or body contouring using liposuction? Our Melbourne team of Specialist Surgeons can help.
Connect with a Patient Care Coordinator by sending a confidential enquiry form, below. Or phone the Team during Clinic hours on (03) 8849 1444 for information.
Get the body, face or breast contours you’ve been wanting by choosing a top Specialist Plastic Surgeon from our Specialist Group.